• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

Hi guys, I’m straight, married, and have the biggest fantasy of sharing photos of my feet with other men and talking about being tickled. I’m very submissive. Send me a message, I’d love to chat!

I'm str8 and married, but would love to be tickled by a cruel gay let. Feel free to message me! And if you're in Colorado/wyoming let's chat for sure! ;)

This is a longshot for actually meeting in person, but any ticklish straight guys please feel free to message me. I'm more into upper-body stimulation than feet. But I'm happy to tickle you wherever you feel it the most.

Any tickle guys in Ohio near Cleveland area - PM me! Lee, ler or switch!

straight guy in London, UK. Fan of being tickled, regardless of who is doing the tickling.

Up for chatting/being tickled whenever, please feel free to message me :)

It's all fun, regardless of who's doing the tickling, as far as I'm concerned

I’m straight but yes that might be hot especially since the Ler would probably be so turned on and more into it. I’m very curious about being tickle tortured and I’m genuinely extremely ticklish. I also have nice feet, gl, fun ticklish guy in Encino.

Id let a guy tickle me for sure... id have to be really restrained though ;) 25m str8 , crazy ticklish everywhere

Any Lers in South Carolina wanting to tickle some feet, my kik is notmyfeet. We can chat and get to know eachother first.

Kent WA lee/ler

I've been into tickling with bondage and edging since an early age. Now that i'm older (66), I still enjoy tickling fun with both men and women, having been tickled by both genders. I'm in the Kent Washington area if anyone wishes to know more...

Does it count if the "straight guy" is bicurious? Would you still want to tickle me?

I’ve been thinking about this very thing quite abit recently. It is perhaps serendipitous that this thread was revived.

I’m in the Los Angeles area and would definitely love to open a dialogue with any interested that are within a reasonable driving distance.

To clarify, I’m interested in Real Time. I’m not into Roleplay of any sort.

If it seems as though a mutually gratifying adventure might be possible, I’d certainly be willing to spend a few hours on the freeway ( north, south, or east )

PM me and we can go from there

Last edited:
Gentlemen... props to those of you who say that you're willing to bare your soles (pun intended) for us guys to tickle silly.

More props to those of you who said you were interested, and actually indicated where on the planet you are.

I cant think of more cruel scenario! Bring it on!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back