• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

If there are any gay ticklers in the SF bay area looking for a very ticklish and willing lee, send me a dm!

My fantasy is to be bound, edged, teased and tickled by a verbally teasing gay man with soft skilled hands and nails that make you tingle all over. I would gladly give myself over to that experience!

yeah this would be hot. 34 year old straight male in CT. would be totally down.

Yeah, I'm a man/bi/23yo and one of my biggest fantasies is to tie up a guy on my bed completely naked and blindfolded, and spend and entire night inflincting the most atrocious tickle torments, and I'd spend quite a while toying with feathers on his dick
I'd love to do that because I think that would be the worst tickle torture someone could inflict to me as a lee, but hey I'll give it a try a day :p

I volunteer!

Hyper ticklish straight boy with pretty feet and cock ready to be tickled. Message me

If you're in or near Wyoming hit me up! Would love to be tickled silly from time to time!

OMG. I love being tickled by gay guys! They just seem to be a bit more...focused on the tickling and methodically finding the most ticklish spot than anyone else. Also, gay foot fetishists...you move to the front of the line with me! They really know how to treat barefeet after a good tickling!
Sign me up any day!

I feel still like tickling a guys cock is the main thing I'd wanna try right now.

I feel still like tickling a guys cock is the main thing I'd wanna try right now.

Bingooooo

Straight ler here but /m videos get me going too...

The curiousity behind the urge to try ler'ing another mans cock (and the rest of him) is hugeee!

Are you aware that this year's (all male) ticklefest is in Atlanta this year? Oct 19-23

http://forums.tklfrat.com/viewforum.php?f=56
TKLFest.com

I second the suggestion on the yearly m/m ticklefest. It's been ongoing for more than 25 years now. If you want to feel safe, participate (or just watch), and meet other guys into tickling other guys of any orientation without judgment, this event is definitely what you want to attend.

Go to tklfrat and advertize it to be in Texas again!
Sorry, but I am no longer organizing TickleFests. The new "owners" do not live in Texas, so there is a slim-to-none chance TickleFest will ever be held in the Lone Star State, again.

Loving hearing all ticklers out here and I am really turned on by being tied up and ticked by a man, being made to submit. I’m straight and I love to tickle but the thought of a gay man instructing me at his will and making me perform for him after tickling is so hot. Would be happy to take tickle instruction and perform on camera as instructed, fully tied up of course. Message me if u want to take further

Never been tickled by a guy before, definitely open to it!

I would be open, im young at 25 and have had some experience with it, to go along with edging and just mind breaking tickling

I’m an NJ lee. My biggest fantasy is to be at the hands of a gay lee and have him tickle and edge me all he wants while he teases me about how turned on I am. Definitely maybe be made onto a little tickle slave but only if they’re cool with that. I’m free this Friday through Monday if anyone wants to take advantage.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back