• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

tickling preferences

I don't see why a straight man would want to be tickled by a man instead of a woman?

besides people simply having individual preferences (sometimes that they can't explain), tickling doesn't have to be sexual so whether m or f, it can just be fun (and torturous)

I am a straight male lee and have been tickled by gay lers before - the best was getting tickled by a gay couple - they do appreciate and respect the limits.

As my stories make apparent, for me Straight guys I am most experienced with as they not wanting more than foot fun - some stories detailing other activities in recognition of the fact that some readers interested in more than feet and my appreciating and respecting this!

Hi I am straight lee and ler I enjoy m/m its fun to be driven tickle crazy and to be one driving a guy tickle crazy.
I am in Virginia will travel within few hours drive.
I have had 2 tickle meets so far this year one with guy off tmf.

Sexy when helplessly bound and tickled?

I’m a straight lee who loves the idea of being tickled by a gay man. In fact, I’ve experienced it on a few occasions and have really enjoyed the feeling of being restrained and helpless and at the mercy of a guy who gets into the tickling.

Straight lee in upstate ny always looking to find ticklers who want to play

I am on Kik and Skype. Love chatting with guys about being tickle tortured. I have quite a few gay guys I chat with. It gets hot. Love chatting with gay guys. oldertklishlee on Kik and oldermleeinco1 on Skype

If there’s any Gay Ler’s on here from the UK please send a message my way I would absolutely love this!

I am str8 and have many gay guys I chat with on Kik oldertklishlee and Skype oldermleeinco1. No work tonight so any gay guys who want to chat or see my feet feel free to contact me.

pretty new to this. wouldn't call myself hot either. i'm straight, just learning as a switch. super ticklish feet. dm me if you want to chat

While I am straight, there is something rather enticing about being tickled by a gay guy that's why I don't mind who tickles me :)

I’m a straight guy, and I m new to the world of TMF, so I’m down to try anything at lest once or teoce

Straight 32/male but have and love getting tickled by guys
In Albany ny area 😈

I'm a bi Ler and I can't really understand why, but I think it's awesome when straight guys are into m/m tickling. Even if a gay Lee would maybe be more open to going further than a straight guy, whatever it is that the straight guy wants or is willing to have done to them is instantly ten times hotter.

I'm straight but have been tied and tickle tortured by guys in the past. They respected the limits i set out so i was fine with what happened

I am straight, but my only tickle sessions have been with male lers, and they’ve been great! Totally down to get tickled by another guy, gay, straight, or otherwise!

I'm a gay tickler in Toronto who often travels to the States. I love to tie and tickle straight guys...something about breaking down their defenses is very appealing. Limits respected!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back