• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any gay lers into tickle torturing straight guys?

Straight male 'lee here, I judge my 'lers on their skill, not on their orientation. <3

Now that Kik is going away, I'm still open to talking to any straight guys who'd like to talk to a gay guy about being tickled... you may just have to PM me so we can figure out what chat apps we share! Trying out discord but I'm not sure if I really like it.

I’m straight. I took a risk and did something a little crazy once. I went to a park in a predominantly gay area. Once there I posted an ad on a couple sites saying straight man with very ticklish feet waiting to be tickled. The rule was to enter the car, say no words, just tickle away. I laid down in the back of my SUV, locked my bare feet inside the headrest and waited. Seven ticklers showed up in about a 4 hour time span. They all followed the rules but tickled the daylights out of me. The experience was amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm str8 but would love to tickle a gay guy. Especially one with ticklish feet. Snap me at eingzak. I'm from Ohio

26 year old male in San Diego. Looking to tickle a gay guy or get tickled by a gay guy! Help fulfill my fantasy ;)

23 year old straight lee in North Carolina. Really want to be tickle tortured by a gay guy. My kick is matt21133

Definitely willing to try it! 33 y.o. Straight male in Central TX can host or travel if needed! Looking for intense tickle torture from a talented tickler!

I’m straight and made to have my feet bound and tickled by a man. If anyone want to chat or wants pictures, please hit me up :)

41 year old gay guy from SNJ here who will gladly tickle torture any str8 dude if he's into it. hmu!

I'm looking for someone in the South Jersey area who's in there 20s or 30s.

I'm a straight guy

Straight, southern california areas, open though not tried but longtime fantasy to submit in this way. Incredibly ticklish overall, super SUPER ticklish feet, cannot stop getting turned on when they are played with. Feel free to message if interested.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm 27, straight and in Salt Lake City. I've had a few sessions before and I'm willing to let a gay tickler tie me up and go to town on my underarms, soles and thighs until I can't take it anymore.

I'm 6'4 with size 12 feet. Let me know if you're interested and find yourself in Utah

Hey all, str8 and love to be tickled. Especially my ticklish feet. Would be too fun from an eager ler!

Straight guy in Madison, WI looking for any guy to torture me! PM me if you're nearby!

I think so?

I'm straight but I think I could be persuaded. A man knows his way around a mans body better

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back