• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A certain kind of 'lee

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
Just a brief thought that I had driving yesterday.

I had to go through a "not good" part of town and saw some of society's less fortunate sitting around in what we would have called "the projects" back in the day.

It caused a flashback to my younger days. I had to spend some time in such places for work. And I realized I had "a thing" for a certain type of girl back then.

And I don't want to offend or have this taken the wrong way...but I love "white trash girls". Always a little dirty, almost always barefoot. Maybe a little on the other side of the tracks.

They always seems more willing to be tickled...and less likely to be weirded out about it.

Had one girl who grew up near me...feet were as tough as leather, but her sides were exquisitely ticklish and she loved being tickled.

Another lady, always barefoot, was completely amused that I wondered if she was ticklish....she wasn't. But she enjoyed it.

A different woman turned out to be VERY ticklish on her tough feet and was very happy to find that out!

Then there was a mother and daughter. The mother seemed entertained by her daughter insisting I tickle her every visit while knowing full well she would be in a fit of hysterics. Maybe because the mom wasn't ticklish at all.

Those two were the only ones that every threatened to tickle me back. Luckily, for me, I was never tested that way.

Anyway...I had that thought and this is the place to share it.

Have a good weekend everyone.

~ toyou

Totally with ya on that. Definitely have a thing for country girls myself, sort of "type adjacent" to yours in OP though I'd not thought of that. Maybe it's just easier to let go and laugh when life is kicking the crap outta ya...

Maybe low self esteem lead to them craving any type of attention.

This thread is kinda sad.

Or since they are free from the lie and trap of chasing wealth they can enjoy life way better than the rest of us can.

Or maybe they just tend to like it for whatever reason, kind of a mean assumption to say they have low self esteem just because of their financial situation.

Or since they are free from the lie and trap of chasing wealth they can enjoy life way better than the rest of us can.

Or maybe they just tend to like it for whatever reason, kind of a mean assumption to say they have low self esteem just because of their financial situation.

Kind of a mean assumption to lump a certain "type" of female all in one boat.

Not only that, but you're being heavily optimistic about how "that type of girl" feels about life, themselves, tickling, and how they feel about the combination of the 3.

Not in my experience.

At least not anymore than anyone from any other "group" of people.

The ones I associated with just seemed freer about everything. Less hung up on "norms".

Maybe that's just my experience.

But I can understand someone seeing it differently.

~ toyou

Thinking about this overnight I think (and obviously I could be wrong) but I think you misinterpreted my statement.

*I* like that certain "type" that does NOT mean that all females of that type fit the same description. Just that *MY* experiences have caused me to like the ones that do.

Although perhaps I was wrong that the TMF is the place to share such thoughts and I should instead keep them to myself.

~ toyou

Thinking about this overnight I think (and obviously I could be wrong) but I think you misinterpreted my statement.

*I* like that certain "type" that does NOT mean that all females of that type fit the same description. Just that *MY* experiences have caused me to like the ones that do.

Although perhaps I was wrong that the TMF is the place to share such thoughts and I should instead keep them to myself.

~ toyou

wouldn't worry too much about it dude, some people insist on seeing the negative in everything. Can't do much about it but do your best as you go through your own life.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back