• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for a true story I read years ago

BaseballGirl

Hi TMF,

I am looking for a true tickling story I read a few years ago on the now defunct ticklingcommunity.com. I want to know if anyone happened to save it and could send it to me. I wish I had more specific details about who wrote it, but I can tell you this: the person it happened to was hanging out with her good friend one night, who is a woman, and her friend's boyfriend. They were watching TV in the bedroom, and she decided she wanted to scare the boyfriend. She sneaked up behind him and jumped (or something like that) scaring him out of his wits. He retaliated by pinning her to the bed and tickling nonstop for maybe an hour, never breaking once. Her friend did not try to stop it, in fact she just walked out of the bedroom and, before leaving, told her boyfriend her friend's most ticklish spots.

If any of this rings a bell, and if you have saved the story, I'd appreciate if you sent it my way.

I wish I did! I vaguely recall it and sounded like a great tickle tale. I hope someone has it!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back