• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

met a tmf guy (f/m)

siamese dream

Verified
This is a little bit of the experiences I had with someone I met recently who is also on the tmf.

I am a switch (both lee and ler) and so is he. He wanted to be the lee first, and that was fine with me! I really haven't had very many chances to act as a ler with a man... So I was very glad to get the chance.

He was tied by under-the-bed restraints with cuffs for his wrists and ankles. I started just very lightly touching with my fingertips and dragging my nails on his chest and sides. Then I asked him to make a bet with me. He had said before the session that he wasn't sure if his armpits were ticklish, but that he didn't think they were. I said I would bet his armpits ARE ticklish.. . if I was right, he had to buy me a new tickle tool and let me use it on him. If I was wrong, I would buy him the same tool and let him use it on me. He agreed to the bet, I asked him to shake hands on this...but oops, his hands are tied ;) ...so I reached up and put my hand on his, then reached for the other hand, and sort of shook both hands....then began dragging my fingertips slowly down each of his arms. He had already tensed up a lot from just that... When I got to his armpits, I started really tickling him. Needless to say I was the winner of the bet...he tried not to react but failed... He turned out to be really ticklish there, and I had lots of fun going back to that spot and making him squirm. ;)

I really tried to tickle him just about everywhere I could... Mostly I did light tickling and used my fingernails a lot, with some brief harder tickling here and there. His feet were really ticklish, and I started out lightly running my fingertips down one foot, then the other. I asked which foot he thought was more ticklish...then started using both hands on one foot. After a while, I did the same on the other foot, then both at once. I asked a couple times which was worse ticklish, his right or left foot, but can't remember if I ever got a coherent answer. I may have to ask again ;)

One of the favorite things I did, that I think he liked too and also seemed a little surprised by, was tickling 2 different body areas at the same time, one with each hand. Probably the best reaction was when I laid sideways across the middle of his body, reaching one hand down to tickle one foot, and reaching my other hand up to tickle his armpit on the same side. And then did the same to the opposite side ;)

At a couple points when he had said "no" or "don't" (we had safewords so I knew to ignore this, lol), I teased him by saying, "but I thought you LIKED being tickled, I thought that's why you came here, because you WANTED me to tickle you!". He was a great lee, I had so much fun with tickling him, and he said afterward that he loved every minute of it.

We also sessioned with me as the lee... My specific memories of that are a little more scattered, lol...but maybe I will write about that later. ;)

What a great story! :D I love your underarm bet... (Congratulations! :cheer: :numberone: ) To your lee: Hahahahaaaaa. Sounds like she got you GOOD. I love hearing when lee's like you fight not to laugh. :clap:

And I adore the part siamese dream where you actually laid sideways to get him at both ends. The Tickle Olympics awards you won a Gold Medal! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
What a great story! :D I love your underarm bet... (Congratulations! :cheer: :numberone: ) To your lee: Hahahahaaaaa. Sounds like she got you GOOD. I love hearing when lee's like you fight not to laugh. :clap:

And I adore the part siamese dream where you actually laid sideways to get him at both ends. The Tickle Olympics awards you a Gold Medal! :thumbsup:

Lol... thank you Doll ;) Now that I won the Gold, I'm going to Disneyland 😊

Really cool story. He sounds super cute and super ticklish. A pretty great combo if you ask me!

That's awesome. Successful TMF session meet ups are my favorite type of story. Good luck!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back