• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Potential SoCal Tickle Meet

mike80887

*Posted from Fetlife*

Hi guys, I've been somewhat active on Fetlife for a bit and have been yearning to elevate my presence within the community and connect with more folks who love tickling as much as I do. I understand that finding new people to meet on Fetlife can be challenging, skeptical, and frustrating.

What I would like to do is set up a date this summer and host a genuine tickle meet up. I would want to have organic & fruitful conversations about everything tickle related. These conversations can include what your goals are when it comes to tickling, what specifically about tickling does it for you, and even vent your frustrations that you may or may have not had when it comes to finding the right partner to play with. My goal is to create a SAFE space and a friendly environment where no judgments are held so people can be very comfortable. I can't stress this enough.

I figured my apartment would be a fantastic place to host. I live right in the heart of West Hollywood, and have an excellent location to host an event like this (rooftop, very large living room). I can provide food & beverages (beer & cannabis are welcome), good company with my roommates, and just an overall safe place to discuss this wonderful fetish. There would also be one of a kind music performed by my talented and successful roommate (trust me) depending if people are down to dance the night away.

Questions, comments, concerns, problems, issues? Let me hear it!

I am throwing this idea into the tickle universe and see if there is enough interest from you guys to manifest this into reality. Ideally I would like an equal amount of both male/females attending. At this stage I am brainstorming, but would like for this to happen. To all of you who share a genuine tickle fetish: If you're interested in attending meet please reply with your thoughts, or DM me with any comments you have. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mike

While this is not a West Coast Gatherings event, it seems one worth investigating. Enjoy!

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong forum! I also posted it under the Personals section so if needed you can delete this thread. Thanks!

No worries. My old crew may find you through here, so it suits me.

BTW, you should post it in General Western Gatherings, and leave links here and in your Personals post. You’re proposing a gathering, after all, and more are needed in SoCal. Hell, if one happens when I’m in town, I’d visit.

BTW, you should post it in General Western Gatherings, and leave links here and in your Personals post. You’re proposing a gathering, after all, and more are needed in SoCal. Hell, if one happens when I’m in town, I’d visit.

I would love to see you again buddy! I plan to attend this particular gathering. I have to represent the crew! lol

That would indeed be excellent. I miss the club. :)

Next time I'm in town I'll try arranging a lunch or the like. Would be mighty fine to catch up.

Hi, I wish i could attend but the date doesn't work for me. Hope everyone has a great time and you decide to have another get together soon :)

*Posted from Fetlife*

Hi guys, I've been somewhat active on Fetlife for a bit and have been yearning to elevate my presence within the community and connect with more folks who love tickling as much as I do. I understand that finding new people to meet on Fetlife can be challenging, skeptical, and frustrating.

What I would like to do is set up a date this summer and host a genuine tickle meet up. I would want to have organic & fruitful conversations about everything tickle related. These conversations can include what your goals are when it comes to tickling, what specifically about tickling does it for you, and even vent your frustrations that you may or may have not had when it comes to finding the right partner to play with. My goal is to create a SAFE space and a friendly environment where no judgments are held so people can be very comfortable. I can't stress this enough.

I figured my apartment would be a fantastic place to host. I live right in the heart of West Hollywood, and have an excellent location to host an event like this (rooftop, very large living room). I can provide food & beverages (beer & cannabis are welcome), good company with my roommates, and just an overall safe place to discuss this wonderful fetish. There would also be one of a kind music performed by my talented and successful roommate (trust me) depending if people are down to dance the night away.

Questions, comments, concerns, problems, issues? Let me hear it!

I am throwing this idea into the tickle universe and see if there is enough interest from you guys to manifest this into reality. Ideally I would like an equal amount of both male/females attending. At this stage I am brainstorming, but would like for this to happen. To all of you who share a genuine tickle fetish: If you're interested in attending meet please reply with your thoughts, or DM me with any comments you have. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mike

Not sure if this helps but I started a monthly tickle party at Sanctuary LAX:)
c7071c03002c5795fa1a35cd8ec0471e.jpg
6be920c84c0807a0a1e79015d62dfa72.jpg
0ca93e8c8f6b32d33ccdc63c00f11fc1.png
fdf8cf497fd06242a79e05415cee6e23.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bella Carrera, that’d would go in General Western Gatherings, as it’s not a West Coast Gatherings event, and isn’t associated with us.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back