• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SoCal Tickle Meet

mike80887

I posted this under the events page too. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Hi guys, I've been somewhat active on here for a bit and have been yearning to elevate my presence within the community and connect with more folks who love tickling as much as I do. I understand that finding new people to meet online can be challenging, skeptical, and frustrating.

What I would like to do is set up a date this summer and host a genuine tickle meet up. I would want to have organic & fruitful conversations about everything tickle related. These conversations can include what your goals are when it comes to tickling, what specifically about tickling does it for you, and even vent your frustrations that you may or may have not had when it comes to finding the right partner to play with. My goal is to create a SAFE space and a friendly environment where no judgments are held so people can be very comfortable. I can't stress this enough.

I figured my apartment would be a fantastic place to host. I live right in the heart of West Hollywood, and have an excellent location to host an event like this (rooftop, very large living room). I can provide food & beverages (beer & cannabis are welcome), good company with my roommates, and just an overall safe place to discuss this wonderful fetish. There would also be one of a kind music performed by my talented and successful roommate (trust me) depending if people are down to dance the night away.

Questions, comments, concerns, problems, issues? Let me hear it!

I am throwing this idea into the tickle universe and see if there is enough interest from you guys to manifest this into reality. Ideally I would like an equal amount of both male/females attending. At this stage I am brainstorming, but would like for this to happen. To all of you who share a genuine tickle fetish: If you're interested in attending meet please reply with your thoughts, or DM me with any comments you have. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mike

If I get transport I REALLY wanna do this! Actually kinda hoping to try being gang tickled myself X3

I have gained interest & support from enough people, so this event will in fact happen. I will provide all the details as soon as humanly possible. Thank you to all who have reached out so far. I also hope to hear from many more of you if you're on the fence and/or lurking the forums!

-Mike

IT'S HAPPENING...

tick·le
ˈtik(ə)l/
verb
gerund or present participle: tickling
lightly touch or prod (a person or a part of the body) in a way that causes itching and often laughter.

*Tell me this isn’t the greatest word in the English language…

Hello, TickleMeMike here! (Mike=alias)

To all who are reading this. I welcome you to join me for a special night; a genuine tickling extravaganza in the great city of Los Angeles. I truly believe there should be more events dedicated to what I feel is the greatest fetish of all time. Because of the overwhelming feedback regarding interest, I am taking charge and moving forward to connect & bond with all you tickle lovers. I encourage ALL who are into tickling, curious about tickling, or knows someone who’s loves tickling to please join us in a night of discussion, dancing, and of course our favorite subject: TICKLING.

As many of you can relate, there was a time where I was extremely self conscious about my tickle fetish. I didn’t think others would understand or respect the fact that this is something I love. It is a fundamental part of my identity, and for the past few years decided to embrace that part of me to the fullest. I now invite anyone in a similar position, or if you’re already super open to join us likeminded folks and talk about how incredible tickling can be.

This will mainly be an event of discussion…and a dance party with some terrific live music after we break the ice/get to know each other. I will provide food, beverages, and alcohol for those of age. Also, feel free to BYOB or cannabis. There will be plenty of space, as well as a rooftop to mingle.

I am challenging all who attend to be vulnerable. I am providing you a safe place to speak freely & comfortably. Understanding ones backstory/origin about how they discovered tickling is always fascinating and I would like all parties to bring a part of themselves to the table & share with the group. This is not a requirement, I understand that discussing this subject for some can be extremely anxious and overwhelming..believe me I was once there.

I know some of you are curious if there will be any actual tickling going on and my answer is this: If you are connecting with someone and are curious to tickle them…ASK. There must be consent by all parties if there is to be any physical touching/tickling during the event. Let me make myself clear…if the person being asked doesn’t give you a ‘fuck yes!’ than it is a NO! Respect where they are coming from and do not insist. If anyone violates this, please inform me and they will immediately be asked to leave. Law enforcement will be called if this rule is not respected.

This event will take place on Saturday July 14th, 2018 at 7pm in West Hollywood. All ages 18+, sexual orientations, genders, lee/lers, etc. are welcome. You are not required to bring anything other than yourself, and a respectful attitude for everyone.

Parking: There is only street parking, which can inconvenient for some. Please do your best to find adequate parking and read the signs.

RSVP: You must message me on TMF or FetLife (I prefer the latter) with your name, names of those you might be bringing, and an e-mail address. I want to gauge approximately how many attendees will show up. I will provide you the exact address once the event date gets closer. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out. Thank you and I cannot wait to meet all of you amazing people.

-Mike

tickling in los angeles

hey mike
are there any couples attending?
whats the ratio of ladies to men?
thanks
TKLCPL

This was actually REALLY nice
I felt a bit stand-offish and awkward at first but I ended up have a GREAT time, I DEFINITELY wanna do this again!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back