• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

met a tmf guy part two (m/f)

siamese dream

Verified
I had said I would probably come back and write more about my sessions with the tmf member I met recently who was another tickle switch ☺

I get a little bit flustered, distracted, and overwhelmed pretty easily when I am the ticklee though, as I was in these session(s)... So instead of a straightforward narrative description of what happened and in what order, I'm afraid I will have to post this as various feelings and memories from this experience that aren't necessarily in the order they happened. When you are being tickled really well sometimes everything is just kind of a giggly, helpless blur ;)

I wore shorts and a white tank top for my first lee session. He asked me beforehand if he was allowed to put his hands under my tank top so he could tickle my stomach and sides. I said it was ok ;). He was very good at teasing and taunting me before each round of tickling. He told me that revenge would be sweet for the tickling session I had put him through previously.

He went after multiple spots on my upper body... Starting light, like I did when I tickled him, then quickly going to slide his fingertips into my underarms, and quickly up and down my torso and making me struggle hard... He pretty much had me totally immobilized whenever he would sit over or throw a leg over my waist and lock me down). When he'd reach beneath my shirt to tickle my sides, I was squirming and giggling like crazy, his hands would brush up against the sides of my breasts...Later on, I felt more comfortable with more intimate touching in a session, and he would brush his palms across my breasts, and would tease with his fingertips, until I was moaning and writhing, then would go after my armpits again, telling me how he loved that the distance between the two areas was only a few inches, but my reactions of struggling and laughing, trying to pull my arms down vs feeling pleasure at my breasts being teased were so different.

A few times the under the bed restraints got a little looser from all the pulling and struggling we both did in them...my hand would have enough slack, that if he was going after a really ticklish spot, like my sides or the backs of my knees, if he had a foot or his torso in reach of my bound hand that had some room to move, I would try to tickle back. Each time I did that he would scold me for trying to get him during my session, would pin back the arm/hand I tried to get him with, and tickled with fast and torturous pressure under my arm to punish me, telling me to count, making me count to five out loud thru my laughing first, and each time after that, I had to count to 10, then 15 before he would stop, and I would try to blurt out the numbers as fast as I could get breath to do so..

He also played a lot of games with me that involved guessing numbers or counting off while he tickled me the whole time, in particular on my feet... I was actually really surprised that my feet were so ticklish as I hadn't been tickled for a while and didn't remember them being so much, but I was giggling and trying to pull my feet away just as badly as it was when I was struggling against upper body tickles a lot of times. One foot (left I think) seemed way worse than the other which I never remembered that about myself either, but loved it. His games with guessing numbers were usually to guess how many fingers he would tickle me with on each hand... A few times I guessed wrong, and he would make me count seconds off that he tickled my feet nonstop, while I tried to rush thru saying the numbers out loud as I laughed helplessly again... If I guessed right he would usually suck on my toes for the number I guessed right and had me count...this also is a big turn on to me, and I definitely drew out counting those seconds much slower in a softer voice ;). Later in sessions tickling on my feet was pretty unpredictable if it would make me squirm and laugh trying to get away, or if it would feel like a turn on more than a tickle, even in the same exact spots, especially on my toes it would change from one to the other without much way to predict which I would feel!

There were so many other fun things we did, but I have said enough, and I definitely had more tickling fun than I had for many years, and was very glad to have been able to enjoy these sessions with him.

Good for you both - sounds like you both enjoyed yourselves. Thanks for sharing your exploits with us. :)

Glad you had such a great session! Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D

Love it......i can imagine yall had an absolute blast. And hopefully many more to come.

Glad you two had a good time. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back