• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Massage with tickles

Punkkidd95

I've always found the idea of having my feet massaged while someone sneaks in slight tickles here and there super arousing. What do you guys think? I feel like if someone used oil it would be absolute torture! My feet are extremely ticklish, and just a normal massage is always a toss up on whether or not it will tickle me. I always sneak in tickles when I give foot massages, just because :neenerneener:

This is the type of massage I receive every two weeks. It’s about 40% massage and 60% light tickling. It’s awesome.

This is the type of massage I receive every two weeks. It’s about 40% massage and 60% light tickling. It’s awesome.

where, who, and how'd ya set that up? lol

just wondering if its personal or an actual masseusse who agreed to do this?

where, who, and how'd ya set that up? lol

just wondering if its personal or an actual masseusse who agreed to do this?

She is actually a professional massage therapist. One day about three years ago she told me that a friend of hers had taught her light touch massage and asked me if I wanted to have her try a little of it on me. Having experienced it before, I said yes. She lightly tickled, I squirmed, it was nice. As time moved on, my massages became more and more of the light touch. She could tell that I enjoyed it. We are now to a point where she focuses on the areas that make me squirm the most and a couple times has stayed in a spot until I laughed, which I usually don't do. She has said that she find it fun. It is great stress relief for me and obviously is perfect for someone into tickling and being tickled.

If you’re asking me, yes, we had worked together for at least three years at that point. Also, she raised the issue with me. I didn’t engage, she did.

that kinda happened to me during a reflexology. she was using the thai massage stick to massage my feet and I kinda peeked over to see what she was doing and she asked if it tickled (it doesn't at all btw) but I said a little bit are you doing it on purpose and she said no i'm not trying to tickle and wiggled her fingers on my foot for a second

Massages makes me way more ticklish. Especially at the feet. But i like foot massages, so it's okay :)

I get regular massages. I'm on a schedule at a local massage therapy place. I'm not sure what style the lady uses on me, but I'm pretty sure it isn't light touch. She really applies a lot of pressure, which is necessary for me because somewhere is always bothering me and the muscles need to be loosened up. Anyway, when she applies this heavy pressure on my legs and thighs it absolutely tickles. It's almost unbearable, believe it or not. And no, I didn't ask her to tickle me.

I was a Massage Therapist in NY for 6 years. I never initiated any tickling with my clients, but I had one client who requested some tickling, once. I did it and it became a regular thing whenever she came to see me. I got referrals from her to see other people and they all requested the tickles, too. It was cool and I would love to get a ticklish lady on my table, again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back