• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[6/4/18]* Eva Can't Stop Laughing *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Eva is 23, 5’7 with a size 7.5 shoe. Eva loves to laugh and was curious to see just how much she’d laugh today. After a brief introductory interview, we begin with some soft feather tickling on Eva’s bare soles. She lets out some audible giggles with a curious look, but once the feather tip is applied, she can no longer handle her composure. Next, we experiment with the bear claw, brush, and flosser. We find all three to be very effective – especially the flosser on Eva’s toes. From there, we find Eva’s torso and underarms are very sensitive to feather and fingertip tickling. We tickle her torso both with a feather, feathertip, fingertips and even the flosser! Eva’s laugher and reactions get noticeably more pronounced and her voice tone higher pitched the more we tickle. Later on, we add baby oil and with Eva’s toes tied back, aggressively tickle her using all of our tools – sometimes simultaneously in combination! This all proves too much for Eva who is noticeably exhausted. She’s pushed beyond her limit. The episode concludes with commentary from Eva about her experience. She admits that the experience was far more intense than she ever could have imagined!

I have to give Eva some credit. She couldn't handle the tickling but kept on with it. To say she was exhausted by the end of the video would be an understatement. What do you all think? Curious to hear the forum's take on Eva's ticklish reactions.

STATS
Length: 34 Minutes ( 24 Minutes Feet Only, 14 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Eva Robinson
Eva Robinson's Height and Shoe Size 5'7, 7.5
Eva Robinson's's Other Appearances: None

Attached are five hi-res photos and a HD preview is embedded. Previews for all our videos can be found in our ONLINE STORE

HD Preview:

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• ecsl-hires2.jpg
    ecsl-hires2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 755
  • ecsl-hrs7-1.jpg
    ecsl-hrs7-1.jpg
    694.7 KB · Views: 710
  • ecsl-hrs9-2.jpg
    ecsl-hrs9-2.jpg
    500.2 KB · Views: 946
  • ecsl-hrs16-1.jpg
    ecsl-hrs16-1.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 636
  • ecsl-hires3.jpg
    ecsl-hires3.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 1,020
very nice, this would have been perfect had she been wearing nylons.

Try to buy the clip but its written the your connection is not private ,and can be dangerous.what does it mean?I dont get this message from other studios

Absolutely fantastic! Eva's laughter and ticklish reactions are just perfect. In my opinion your best video for nine months, since Summer Monroe is Ticklish.
And thank you for not using nylons :)
In 95% of all nylon tickling videos the nylons just look cheap and not sexy. And I'm a bare feet fan ;-)

Awesome Ticklee!
Very Pretty and an Amazing Laugh!!!
Her laughter is off the charts, it's music to a tickler's ear!!!
She also has Yummy size 7.5 Feet! Her Big Toes are shaped Beautifully!!!

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

This is an authentically 5 Stars rating video!

Thank you very much. When each video is reviewed, I apply high standards to it, so you will notice I rarely assign a 5-star unless I feel it is genuinely perfect. I am completely honest.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It's not that the purchase was insecure, it was due to certain browsers requiring a certain kind of certificate code as part of an upgrade. I'm happy to report that I've rectified that so you should not receive that message anymore.

Try to buy the clip but its written the your connection is not private ,and can be dangerous.what does it mean?I dont get this message from other studios

Thank you very much for the kind words. I go out of my way to find the best qualified people for the videos. Eva did not disappoint in the least. What's more, she's open to doing a custom too!

Absolutely fantastic! Eva's laughter and ticklish reactions are just perfect. In my opinion your best video for nine months, since Summer Monroe is Ticklish.
And thank you for not using nylons :)
In 95% of all nylon tickling videos the nylons just look cheap and not sexy. And I'm a bare feet fan ;-)

Eva is now available for customs just for the summer in case anyone is interested.

Did the studio close down? Their website says it has been disabled?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back