• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Transgender Tickled! (Commissioned M/t, explicit)

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
A transgender has been mistaken for a hot brunette and is bound and gagged by a stalker. Rosalita is embarrassed that his cock is fully out. Robert doesn't mind, though. He removes the t-strap sandals and begins to ravage his soft soles!

I'm not sure how to address transgenders. Forgive me if I got it wrong.

Attachments

• transgender_01a.jpg
    transgender_01a.jpg
    476.5 KB · Views: 1,393
  • transgender_02a.jpg
    transgender_02a.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 1,923
It's best to address a transgender person by their preferred pronouns. In this case, the proper pronouns might be 'she/her/hers,' or if you're unsure, you can use 'they/them/theirs.'

It's best to address a transgender person by their preferred pronouns. In this case, the proper pronouns might be 'she/her/hers,' or if you're unsure, you can use 'they/them/theirs.'

So this would be "she". Got it.

It matter not to me. If the transgender is cute to me, the tickles are acceptable.

Not into M/M, but I have to admit, from the 'Tickling' point of view, this is very sexy! 'She' is very cute. Please don't be offended, because I have always loved your artwork. You are an amazing artist. But I would point out one thing, and it would concern both pieces, but especially in the second one where her soles are being tickled. Looking straight back from her feet, you can see her scrotum resting on the seat of the chair. And of course, her aroused penis. The only thing that I would point out is that, I would maybe shorten the penis so that only a little bit more than the head is showing.
As it is right now, her penis seems to be about 3 feet long if your looking up from her scrotum on the chair in the second piece. Now this is just my opinion, but I think that would add the last piece of realism to the work. And this also may be much ado about nothing. It was just something that caught my eye as I studied the art. I am no expert by any means and I still think it is excellent. Thank you for all you contribute to the Forum.

Last edited:
Transsexual women ARE women. Thank you for this work, SamuelKhan! Please continue to make more tickle-tortured trans-female art :) The bigger the feet, the better...

Great start! The gag's a bit of a turn off to me in this kind of media where you can't here the laughter. The laughing mouths worked well in your previous comics. Would love to see the penis tickled to orgasm. Thanks again for all your great work SK!

isnt it considered a mental disorder?

http://www.apa.org/topics/lgbt/transgender.aspx

A psychological state is considered a mental disorder only if it causes significant distress or disability. Many transgender people do not experience their gender as distressing or disabling, which implies that identifying as transgender does not constitute a mental disorder. For these individuals, the significant problem is finding affordable resources, such as counseling, hormone therapy, medical procedures and the social support necessary to freely express their gender identity and minimize discrimination. Many other obstacles may lead to distress, including a lack of acceptance within society, direct or indirect experiences with discrimination, or assault. These experiences may lead many transgender people to suffer with anxiety, depression or related disorders at higher rates than nontransgender persons.

According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), people who experience intense, persistent gender incongruence can be given the diagnosis of "gender dysphoria." Some contend that the diagnosis inappropriately pathologizes gender noncongruence and should be eliminated. Others argue that it is essential to retain the diagnosis to ensure access to care. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) is under revision and there may be changes to its current classification of intense persistent gender incongruence as "gender identity disorder."

I'm very sure 'he' prefers to be called a 'she'. :p I personally don't see them as women (I'm only attracted to biological females), but I'd still address them by their feminine pronouns.

Either way, this wasn't the place for that discussion outside of correcting pronouns.

Either way, this wasn't the place for that discussion outside of correcting pronouns.

Agreed. The rendering is great tho. What programs did you use? (I’m just starting to take courses on 3D modeling and programming.)

The expression on the Ler's face is fantastic, as well as the lee's.... It's all good.
I personally like M/F or F/M, but this is great too --- :cool2:

it's just so much easier for him to tickle her huge protruding genitalia when he's done with her feet.... :woot2:

And if he's bi or has, uh, alternate interests, that's a huge, ticklish bonus. No pun. :cheesy:

Love It!!!
I also agree with cdnticklr, let's see the penis tickled to orgasm!

Great Work, Samuel Khan

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back