• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in relationships

Ita24

TMF Regular
I think I may be in the minority in here on this, but for me tickling is something I'd only want to do with a romantic partner because I guess I'd consider it somewhat of an intimate activity. Don't think I don't love tickling because tickling in a relationship is one of the most fun and enjoyable experiences I've ever had. The issue is that tickling does arouse me. I can tickle a partner without it leading to sex, but I would still be excited by it. I could never tickle a family member or friend because that would put me in a situation that would be really uncomfortable. I won't even watch videos of adults tickling kids because it kind of bothers me. Like being that I think of tickling as an intimate activity between consenting adults, it just feels wrong. That's just me though, I'm sure there's plenty of people who can tickle someone with no intimate feelings, just for fun. More power to you, it's just not for me. I even have a friend who is a guy, and he was poking his friend in the side and making them laugh and it was all just for laughs but somehow we were talking about it and I was like "I'd never tickle a guy friend." He was saying it's just tickling for fun, nothing inappropriate. I understand his point of view, I just have a different perspective. Does anyone understand what I'm trying to say? I know it's long and a bit jumbled. I'm open to different opinions so hit me with them.

Your position is a very common one. And many people here hold it also.

For a lot of people who have a fetish, it's a free floating thing, in that the presence of it is more then enough for it to be a function arousal cue. They get something sexual from it no matter where they encounter it.

But for others, like you, the fetish is bound into the context of a intimate relationship. It only functions within that that specific context.

Tickling is to you an intimate act, and therefore its reserved to intimate partners in your frame. Outside that frame it feels odd, inappropriate and exposing to you. So you keep it in the frame and avoid situations where it comes up outside it.

Nothing unusual in how you feel at all, and you conveyed it well.

Myriads

Thank you for your response, and I appreciate that, but I think you worded it better than I ever could have!

I don't agree with you. I think there's different types of tickling like it can be sexual, playful :imouttahe and it doesn't have to be with an intimate partner. I don't think there's anything wrong with tickling kids as long as you don't touch them inappropriately. Well to each their own I guess.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back