• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee rant

What steps do you think we can take, as members of the community or as a community in general, to improve this situation?

I don't think there are any steps that can be taken, what mechanism would that be? It's not that serious, anyway.

Are we talking about annoying/inappropriate behaviour or the basement flooding epidemic that chicago keeps referring to? lol

Has anyone here considered screen-shotting their conversations with these A-holes? From there perhaps dedicating a thread where we could put those screen shots up for public display? If enough victims come forward, and these perpetrators are brought to light, perhaps it might help.

Has anyone here considered screen-shotting their conversations with these A-holes? From there perhaps dedicating a thread where we could put those screen shots up for public display? If enough victims come forward, and these perpetrators are brought to light, perhaps it might help.

That has been done before. The problem, however, is that they can make a new account and thus have a ‘clean slate’.

That has been done before. The problem, however, is that they can make a new account and thus have a ‘clean slate’.

So what if they start a new account? Snap shot them again and post it. At some point, I would hope, that person will simply get fed up with being called out publicly, and they will move on. Your persistence has to exceed theirs.

So what if they start a new account? Snap shot them again and post it. At some point, I would hope, that person will simply get fed up with being called out publicly, and they will move on. Your persistence has to exceed theirs.

Sure, that's true; ones persistence would have to exceed the others. Unfortunately, there seems to be a never-ending supply of perpetrators.

Hm. Never even thought about the screenshotting citing before. Knowjngsone trolls I’ve come across, I don’t have that much spare time. I’ve found, similar to kik, just ignoring some people outright.
Flipside is I don’t always notice when someone sends me a PM, but to everyone, err on being polite and unobtrusive than possibly a persistent jerk.

Been trying that with creep shots but I think the mods just got annoyed with me lbs

Forgive my old fart non-knowledge of the internet after about 1999 lol.... In the age of smartphones, do most internet connections from a phone have a single IP address associated with them? (Unless using a browser like Tor meant to hide where your connection is based)... If so, can't problem users have their IP address banned/restricted by admins, and then if they attempt to make a new profile, "sorry this IP address is banned" or something would pop up, and they would only be able to create multiple profiles from a different phone/computer??

Forgive my old fart non-knowledge of the internet after about 1999 lol.... In the age of smartphones, do most internet connections from a phone have a single IP address associated with them? (Unless using a browser like Tor meant to hide where your connection is based)... If so, can't problem users have their IP address banned/restricted by admins, and then if they attempt to make a new profile, "sorry this IP address is banned" or something would pop up, and they would only be able to create multiple profiles from a different phone/computer??

If smartphones are linked to a router via WiFi, the IP address will be that of the router. Say I go to Barnes and Noble to buy a coffee and then spend the rest of the day there thumbing through the internet on my phone using their connection. It will appear as their connection, not my personal one.

On their own, Mobile IP addresses are constantly changing, and only the person's mobile service carrier would be able tell which IP address was being used at any given time.

I agree, it's been beaten to death. I kept feeling like I had to respond to folk that didn't read past the OP.

XD

Holy shit YES! That conversation happens all the time and it's so annoying.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back