• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee rant

This thread is suggesting that we treat each other how we would in the real world, with decency and respect and with the same reservations, which I'm all for, however this... in the real world would be considered stalking. If I want to know more about someone in the real world, I ask them, politely of course.

Now go on and tell me about how people aren't being considerate of others on the forum.

I was responding to someone who asked “how are people supposed to know you’ve answered the same question more than once when they message you?” and so I was saying they’ll find out when they read these posts of hers. That’s not stalking.

I was responding to someone who asked “how are people supposed to know you’ve answered the same question more than once when they message you?” and so I was saying they’ll find out when they read these posts of hers. That’s not stalking.

Considering that this thread is currently at the top of the heap, I can see how one might come across it in passing, but given time these things get buried into the recesses of the forum, meaning one would have to look her up personally, go through her page, and filter through all of her posts till the ones bringing up this particular subject are isolated, read through, and comprehended. She's been on this site since 2003 and has amassed a total of 11,423, averaging 2 posts per day. That's not exactly a little effort.

Now go ahead and tell me that I don't have to look through all of them.

Considering that this thread is currently at the top of the heap, I can see how one might come across it in passing, but given time these things get buried into the recesses of the forum, meaning one would have to look her up personally, go through her page, and filter through all of her posts till the ones bringing up this particular subject are isolated, read through, and comprehended. She's been on this site since 2003 and has amassed a total of 11,423, averaging 2 posts per day. That's not exactly a little effort.

You’re misdirecting.

I had no idea this thread was still alive and well. It's an interesting subject no doubt, and as a spectator, there are valid points to both sides. It does intrigue me though, how those being, bombarded, with the same question from multiple people, have been experiencing the same issues for 13 plus years. If they've stuck it out this long it apparently doesn't bother them enough to leave. When people end up committing suicide, (and I'm not saying it's gotten to that here) as a result of cyber bullying what is the general conscious? That person should have removed themselves from the website in which they were being bullied.

As I previously mentioned, yes, people can change, those boneheads can wise up and learn to treat people around here with respect, but for every bone head that wises up (year 1), there with be three more to take his/her place (year 2, 3, 4 etc.) with not a single shred of decency to their name.

I never said it was bullying. And I feel like the argument of "if you don't like it leave" instead of "hey, lets try to be better to each other," is probably why real females are few and far between here. Overall, I've enjoyed my stay here. Yes, the assholes make it tough sometimes, enough to cause me to take some breaks over those 13-15+ years (thanks for reading some info on me unlike some), but the times of biting my tongue about bullshit like this is over.

I guess, if you don't like it, don't click the thread? To use your own advice.

At the end of the day, people are just posting to argue with each other and seem more self righteous or whatever than the other. As I've said numerous times, this was meant to be a light-hearted, albeit honest, thread, where I could point to a type of behavior that is annoying, yet, harmless.

TBH, yall taking it more seriously than I am.

Yes I'm aware. I'm also aware, as I stated earlier, you don't have to read every post, but to do as you're implying, would involve taking the steps I mentioned.

I don't think anyone was suggesting reading every single one of my thousands of posts, but continue with distracting, pointless semantics arguments.

Yes I'm aware. I'm also aware, as I stated earlier, you don't have to read every post, but to do as you're implying, would involve taking the steps I mentioned.

No, it wouldn’t. For instance, I read the posts, and it didn’t involve the steps you mentioned where I’m filtering through posts. What I wrote is part of your scenario. But your steps aren’t required; and that’s why I said you were misdirecting.

I guess, if you don't like it, don't click the thread? To use your own advice.

The title to this thread just says, "Lee Rant" making it indeterminate as to the nature of the rant, which makes it hard to determine whether the subject matter is agreeable or not; which, yes, your outcry is justified.

this was meant to be a light-hearted, albeit honest, thread,

Your use of flagrant obscenities did not come off as light-hearted, but thanks for clearing that up. (Again)

where I could point to a type of behavior that is annoying, yet, harmless.

Harmless.

Sorry, i curse when I talk.

Like some people talk like they're writing papers here to give a cool pompous feel.

Well, you don't have to go to nearly as much trouble as you did enumerating her activity.

Yeah...as has been pointed out, I'm taking this too seriously. I know too many who've been run off by the actions and attitudes here, and I think it's good to remember that the ones who stick it out for 15+ years are the outliers.

What steps do you think we can take, as members of the community or as a community in general, to improve this situation?

What steps do you think we can take, as members of the community or as a community in general, to improve this situation?

I don't think there are any steps that can be taken, what mechanism would that be? It's not that serious, anyway.

Probably nothing to be honest haha. There's no end of people who don't know how to act right or don't understand social hints in general and add in the fact that they're talking through text with a half-chub or a flooded basement, of course there's going to be awkward or wtf or frustrating moments.

The hope is that the community as a whole would adopt a more positive way of treating each other (stop being mean to each other, stop defending people being mean to each other, hopefully stop allowing creep shots to be a thing *fingers crossed*) but I mean, that's like one fantasy that wont ever be fulfilled haha

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back