• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee rant

On behalf of the sensible people on this forum I want to applaud your efforts. From the opposite end of the spectrum, off putting remarks and comments are what whittle down our determination and suddenly we feel as though there's a vendetta against us because a certain text triggered its recipient.

Suddenly we find ourselves skating on thin ice with hot blades, pensive and uninspired which can lead to a dull and flat conversation that dances around whats in the back of our minds because the word literally litters the page as we shift our eyes about the corners of our computer screens. Too afraid to elevate the conversation we go in circles, which to some is as equally unappealing.

Or, you could try to get to know someone before "elevating" the conversation to your particular agenda.

My two cents:

As a general rule of thumb, I don't answer PMs as they've tended to be either argumentative, creepy or some attempt at emotional blackmail - and I'm a dude. So, I definitely see where the OP is coming from. Plus, I'm don't really go online to make friends or meet people. I have those and don't really need anymore. If that makes me sound like a dick, well that's your opinion - I'm just not interested.

Full disclosure: I've found that my level of interest in feet/tickling to be tame enough partners generally don't run off screaming so I have no need to form a connection with a 'special' community to get my needs met. I'm here for the public forum, not PMs and chat.

Or, you could try to get to know someone before "elevating" the conversation to your particular agenda.

Despite the general conscientious, some of us actually do try. My comment was merely implying that the line of communication is often extremely fragile; fragile to the point some of us dread bringing up the subject at all; like its some skeleton in our closet that we have to keep locked away for fear of it being to our detriment; mind you in one of the few places where its acceptable.

Initially this thread was about persistent boneheads trying to force others down a path they don't want to walk, specifically whether a lee who is blatantly a lee, would ever ler. This being a pretty narrowly focused issue on the basis of conduct and etiquette as apposed to just bringing up the general topic of tickling.

Despite the general conscientious, some of us actually do try. My comment was merely implying that the line of communication is often extremely fragile; fragile to the point some of us dread bringing up the subject at all; like its some skeleton in our closet that we have to keep locked away for fear of it being to our detriment; mind you in one of the few places where its acceptable.

Initially this thread was about persistent boneheads trying to force others down a path they don't want to walk, specifically whether a lee who is blatantly a lee, would ever ler. This being a pretty narrowly focused issue on the basis of conduct and etiquette as apposed to just bringing up the general topic of tickling.

Everyone has a right to their own boundaries, and being here doesn't change that. If you're afraid of talking about what you like in the real world, find a real person you can be comfortable with.

This is blatantly obvious statement...

Everyone has a right to their own boundaries, and being here doesn't change that.

Even if for some it does constitute a comprehensive break down, because they lack the basic understanding of conduct and etiquette.

What I'm saying and have been saying is that because of this indeterminate boundary, that varies from person to person, one can't help but play it as if they're walking across a frozen lake where any step could potentially lead to you falling through into the icy waters below.

If you're afraid of talking about what you like in the real world,

And no, apparently there are an overwhelming amount of members who aren't afraid to express themselves, however inconsiderate they may be, which is why threads like this one exist.

find a real person you can be comfortable with.

Is your definition of a real person in the real world, someone who doesn't share a communal interest in the fetish, since after all what we're afraid of talking about is tickling.

I don't mind talking tickling, it's just when a person who I haven't spoken to brings it up in very personal terms - asking me to tell stories about my private sessions, how I, specifically, would react if they tickled me, etc that makes me feel weird. Talking about it in general, is easier even if i don't know the people.

I don't mind talking tickling, it's just when a person who I haven't spoken to brings it up in very personal terms - asking me to tell stories about my private sessions, how I, specifically, would react if they tickled me, etc that makes me feel weird. Talking about it in general, is easier even if i don't know the people.

Precisely the key word, "personal". Speaking about it in general terms should be okay, as it is a topic of discussion we as a community celebrate every single day.

I completely understand the frustration that comes with repetitious, unwarranted advances that dive into narrow minded ideals that lack a mutually beneficial outcome.

That's the problem, when it goes from general questions to basically trying to RP.

Catfish probably unwittingly rp with one another all the time. Assuming they are "easy" with one another, it could create a false impression of how receptive people are generally, resulting in this uncouth behavior.

Catfish probably unwittingly rp with one another all the time. Assuming they are "easy" with one another, it could create a false impression of how receptive people are generally, resulting in this uncouth behavior.

Fictional online personas bouncing off each other would just cancel out that particular third party; still leaving unaccounted the perpetrators with unsavory methods of conversing and the unfortunate victims of said perpetrators.

Fictional online personas bouncing off each other would just cancel out that particular third party; still leaving unaccounted the perpetrators with unsavory methods of conversing and the unfortunate victims of said perpetrators.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying, then. It wouldn't cancel out the 3rd party whatsoever. If catfish mutually reinforce tactless conversations, that bleeds into the interactions they have with genuine people such as chicago.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying, then. It wouldn't cancel out the 3rd party whatsoever. If catfish mutually reinforce tactless conversations, that bleeds into the interactions they have with genuine people such as chicago.

:thumbsup:

I suppose I was just under the impression that catfish didn't really impose their will on others, but rather sought out people to deceive so they could play along submissively indulging in the fantasies of those deceived.

:thumbsup:

I suppose I was just under the impression that catfish didn't really impose their will on others, but rather sought out people to deceive so they could play along submissively indulging in the fantasies of those deceived.

Oh, I understand that interpretation. I think catfishing includes conversing/rp’ing under false pretenses.

I'm definitely a foot tickling guy w/a strong lee side. That being said, if guys on the forum had a better sense of boundaries and appropriate behavior, we'd have a lot more women on the TMF

Thank you for bringing this up. I had kind of observed it as a woman but felt out of place speaking on it. ("Oh damn, damn this story is so hot... oh..OH shit, so now he's just literally actually raping her... instant lady boner death... just gonna aggressively ignore that") It's certainly not a phenomenon exclusive to this forum, but it's part of what OP is describing. Some(not all) guys seem to think EVERYTHING is negotiable in an encounter with a woman, and her established preferences and desires are really just "suggestions" and minor obstacles for him in getting what he wants.

Thank you for bringing this up. I had kind of observed it as a woman but felt out of place speaking on it. ("Oh damn, damn this story is so hot... oh..OH shit, so now he's just literally actually raping her... instant lady boner death... just gonna aggressively ignore that") It's certainly not a phenomenon exclusive to this forum, but it's part of what OP is describing. Some(not all) guys seem to think EVERYTHING is negotiable in an encounter with a woman, and her established preferences and desires are really just "suggestions" and minor obstacles for him in getting what he wants.

You're welcome LLL

Just go old school with an upgrade.

"I have no feet or hands."

I couldn’t agree with you more captured doll . All I can say is wow get over yourself.

What? I was agreeing with you. I honestly have no idea what occurred between you and GMT.

I just reread dan77's post. I didn't read it negatively at first, but now I see how it could be taken. I read it as whoever would act in the way I described should get over themselves, not you.

Sorry.

Ah alright. No problem chicago. It happens.

I'll edit that part out of my post.

Trying to read this thread only reinforces my thinking that the TMF needs an upgrade in terms of being able to edit posts (60 second rule, where you only have 1 minute to edit your post), and where no one can delete a post.

Trying to read this thread only reinforces my thinking that the TMF needs an upgrade in terms of being able to edit posts (60 second rule, where you only have 1 minute to edit your post), and where no one can delete a post.

That's ridiculous

Why shouldn't I be able to edit a post if I remember something later on? Why shouldn't I be able to delete something I'd rather not have posted?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back