• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee rant

Lolol

I love you guys.

Thanks for the sincere replies and the laughs. Much needed.

There are more switches than pure 'lers among is, right? That kind of surprises me. I thought pure 'lers are the absolute majority here.

But of course---everyone knows we can turn this fetish thing on and off at will and adjust it like a Thermostat. I wonder if that same person would ask a gay guy to fill in for him with his wife Thursday while he's out of town.

I used to speak with a person like that on another site who'd always casually insert at the end of planning something "And I'm not in a ler mood today." At least "Will you ler for me anyway?" they ask.

Lol some classic replies
Some people just don't get the message do they like the same people who PM you every time they come in the chatroom despite the 100 times you tell the to fuck off
Serial offenders, you know who you are

Lol some classic replies
Some people just don't get the message do they like the same people who PM you every time they come in the chatroom despite the 100 times you tell the to fuck off

If you don't get a reply back, it's a strong sign she isn't interested. You might try again months later, but by then you should get the message if she still doesn't reply. How I look at it. Girls also initiate PMs when they like your posts anyway. :)

Lol some classic replies

LOL true about chatrooms and PMs. It's usually the same culprits over and over again, under different SN's.

But, the chatroom is in no way representative of the rest of the forum. It's a weird , deeply frustrated part of the forum that just isn't a very healthy place to try and connect/meet up. I still go on there to laugh sometimes because you do get some weird ass hot takes!!

God forbid some people actually talk to each other like regular people instead of instruments to be used for personal pleasure. I mean deep down when all the layers get stripped down we are all slaves to our most basic desires. For us its either Ler or Lee. We all want the same thing and some peoples preferences fit together like puzzle pieces but goddamn. Show some dignity people. Theres a time and a place for all of us to do that perverted ass shit we always think about, but for us normal people that time is definitely not RIGHT AFTER YOU START TALKING TO THEM. Act like that in real life and get arrested lol. The lack of common sense baffles me. Sorry if this is ranty. /420

God forbid some people actually talk to each other like regular people instead of instruments to be used for personal pleasure. I mean deep down when all the layers get stripped down we are all slaves to our most basic desires. For us its either Ler or Lee. We all want the same thing and some peoples preferences fit together like puzzle pieces but goddamn. Show some dignity people. Theres a time and a place for all of us to do that perverted ass shit we always think about, but for us normal people that time is definitely not RIGHT AFTER YOU START TALKING TO THEM. Act like that in real life and get arrested lol. The lack of common sense baffles me. Sorry if this is ranty. /420

Being that this is an online site dedicated to the fetish of tickling does not excuse abusive or persistent unsavory behavior on behalf of its community.

However, I feel as though the fact that this is indeed a place where we don't have to hide behind societies predisposed normalities, with our anonymity in tact, we tend to feel a bit more at ease than we otherwise would in the physical world. In reality, a majority of us are here with the intent to find someone to talk tickle with, and it's generally assumed that everyone else is here to do the same. As a result we can come off as blunt or as assertive as a lee who is fed up with being asked if she ever lers.

The lack of ebb and flow is concerning.

And now to derail.

Regarding the original message, I’ve been on the receiving end of such a conversation. The circumstances were, in my opinion, fairly different. I contacted someone who was offering service as a lee, and I asked about her feet, as she hadn’t included where she was ticklish anywhere that I had seen. I received a pretty nasty response, and well, fuck that person, basically.

Mostly, I just wanted to say that words are fairly deceptive and don’t necessarily convey what you mean them to. I’m not defending or apologizing for anyone, rather just trying to convey caution. For example, if one were to tell me they’re a ler, that’s not the same as saying they’re only a ler or that they’re exclusively a ler. Those three tags, lee ler and switch, aren’t in any way mutually exclusive from one another.

In the case you presented, I don’t think you’re unclear given that the first message (from the other person) only provided two options and they were presented in a mutually exclusive way (by use of ‘or’). I would just advise taking the time to write a sentence if you want to avoid miscommunication. “I only lee, because (reasons)” as opposed to “Lee,” or “I only allow upper body tickling because (reasons).” Of course, I don’t know whether or not you are, or aren’t, communicating in such a way. I only have the post to go on.

Last edited:
There are more switches than pure 'lers among is, right? That kind of surprises me. I thought pure 'lers are the absolute majority here.

Someone should do a poll in this section, but if I had to guess: 50 percent lers, 25 percent lees, 25 percent switches, based on frequency of each type I've seen posting on this site.

Being that this is an online site dedicated to the fetish of tickling does not excuse abusive or persistent unsavory behavior on behalf of its community.

However, I feel as though the fact that this is indeed a place where we don't have to hide behind societies predisposed normalities, with our anonymity in tact, we tend to feel a bit more at ease than we otherwise would in the physical world. In reality, a majority of us are here with the intent to find someone to talk tickle with, and it's generally assumed that everyone else is here to do the same. As a result we can come off as blunt or as assertive as a lee who is fed up with being asked if she ever lers.

The lack of ebb and flow is concerning.

I think it's wrong to assume that everyone is here for the same reasons. Doing so is probably what makes some think it's ok to make a person feel like they're being screened.for.potential wank fodder.

I really didnt intend for this thread to get this serious. It was a flippant thing I wrote to blow off some.steam.

Thanks again for all the replies.

And now to derail.

Regarding the original message, I’ve been on the receiving end of such a conversation. The circumstances were, in my opinion, fairly different. I contacted someone who was offering service as a lee, and I asked about her feet, as she hadn’t included where she was ticklish anywhere that I had seen. I received a pretty nasty response, and well, fuck that person, basically.

Mostly, I just wanted to say that words are fairly deceptive and don’t necessarily convey what you mean them to. I’m not defending or apologizing for anyone, rather just trying to convey caution. For example, if one were to tell me they’re a ler, that’s not the same as saying they’re only a ler or that they’re exclusively a ler. Those three tags, lee ler and switch, aren’t in any way mutually exclusive from one another.

In the case you presented, I don’t think you’re unclear given that the first message (from the other person) only provided two options and they were presented in a mutually exclusive way (by use of ‘or’). I would just advise taking the time to write a sentence if you want to avoid miscommunication. “I only lee, because (reasons)” as opposed to “Lee,” or “I only allow upper body tickling because (reasons).” Of course, I don’t know whether or not you are, or aren’t, communicating in such a way. I only have the post to go on.

I came up on here when the terms lee, ler,.and switch we're still in their infancy. If I enjoy both roles, I would identify as a switch. If someone tells you they are a ler, I would assume that they are not therefore a lee...

Eh. Maybe it's just me. I consider myself a ler, but it's not like I wouldn't 'lee for someone if I was close with them. It just probably wouldn't work out well, because I'm just not ticklish. But in the same vein, I wouldn't call myself a switch because of it, either.

Y'know, I never looked at your join date. It's been so long since lee-ler were in their infancy that I forgot that that was even a thing, haha. I joined around the same time, but not on this account. Always good to find another person from around that era.

Sorry, I'm not the best at describing things. For lack of a better word, there's a literary theory -- deconstruction -- that deals largely with the mutability of words. I fall pretty heavily into that, hm, ideology, and so I don't care much for a rigid definition of a word, and then especially when one is self-ascribing a title of sorts. So, perhaps if I were something like 75/25 ler-lee, I don't know that I would really call myself a switch. I might use something like, predominantly ler, but...

Yeah alright, I'm over thinking everything and probably just making excuses. Sorry, you're probably right about making an assumption on what the hypothetical person calling him/herself a ler would mean they're not a lee.

I think it's wrong to assume that everyone is here for the same reasons. Doing so is probably what makes some think it's ok to make a person feel like they're being screened.for.potential wank fodder.

I really didnt intend for this thread to get this serious. It was a flippant thing I wrote to blow off some.steam.

Thanks again for all the replies.

We screen people all the time, be it consciously or subconsciously, about a great many things, financial stability, height, weight, overall health, education, etc, all qualities we find desirable when searching for a potential significant other or friend. Based on what you have shared here, your experiences have been a bit more flagrant than the causal examples you initially provided, flagrant to the point of harassment, which justifies your outcry.

And while yes it is wrong to assume everyone is here for the same reasons, at the root of this forum's foundation is the communal association we share with the fetish of tickling. Yes there are pages dedicated to non-tickling related stories, events, and general conversation, but those are merely minor threads in a tapestry.

And thank you for cooking up such a wonderful thread!

We screen people all the time, be it consciously or subconsciously, about a great many things, financial stability, height, weight, overall health, education, etc, all qualities we find desirable when searching for a potential significant other or friend. Based on what you have shared here, your experiences have been a bit more flagrant than the causal examples you initially provided, flagrant to the point of harassment, which justifies your outcry.

And while yes it is wrong to assume everyone is here for the same reasons, at the root of this forum's foundation is the communal association we share with the fetish of tickling. Yes there are pages dedicated to non-tickling related stories, events, and general conversation, but those are merely minor threads in a tapestry.

And thank you for cooking up such a wonderful thread!

We are all here for tickling. But some are here to form friendships, chat about the subject generally rather than in personal terms "what would you do if I tickled you?" "Well, I'd feel weird because you're a random stranger."

We are all here for tickling. But some are here to form friendships, chat about the subject generally rather than in personal terms "what would you do if I tickled you?" "Well, I'd feel weird because you're a random stranger."

I respect that, I guess what it boils down to is assumption, and whether we like the other's assumption or not. Person A says I'm a 'ler, person B maybe assumes that they are open to 'lee as well and just don't want to bind it up so formally with switch (which I personally see as either 50/50 lee/ler or fine with either lee/ler) and asks if they lee also. Fair question if its not been clarified before. Person C assumes (seemingly correctly in this case) they said 'ler so they must never 'lee.

Both B and C made assumptions. One might be right and the other not. Honestly I feel like asking to be sure is the best course (note: not belligerently trying to force their perspective on you). Once asked and answered, you each know a bit more about each other, and are that much closer to forming a good forum friendship.

Can totally see where Person A through Q asking the same question multiple times each would lead to frustration.

Thanks everyone for contributing to this thread, lots of great stuff on how to just be a good human being to one another!

I make the same assumption about fellow TMF members that I make about people who like the same sports, or TV shows. We have an interest in the same general topic.
That doesn't mean we're friends, or that I'd have the right to ask something personal about them without first establishing some kind of baseline relationship.

I spend a decent amount of time in the chatroom as a way to pass the boredom and keep in touch with some friends I have made here. The main issue I have in general is when someone insists on projecting their fantasies on me via private chat. To Chicago's point, even after we politely state that (insert remarkably specific sub fetish here) is not of interest to us they still keep at it. The ting is, I am actually a pretty open book provided that I build a rapport and establish some measure of trust with someone. The cool thing about a foum like this, is you can share thoughts and feelings you often cannot share with too many people in real life for fear of judgement or misunderstanding. But starting conversations off with an overtly sexual comment or prying about information I have no intention of sharing is a good way to end any hopes of future communication.

The other thing I get a lot are people who make comments like "If I were your husband, I would tickle you constantly." Or people asking to meet up, even though my profile indicates I will never do that.

Often times I just add repeat offenders to my ignore list and rarely if ever make a scene. I try really hard to be a nice person, but sometimes ranting is necessary. Just like this thread. It is very necessary.

Last edited:
Thought I'd add my thoughts to this thread again because I just got someone messaged me (Not on here but I use the same name) asking if I'd ler even though my name says I'm a lee. Politely told him I only ler under specific circumstances and I won't do it regularly. Started getting really insistent about he's a 100% sub and really needs a mistress. He also kept calling me senpai and doing r/creepyasterisks style stuff. I'd love to post it there but I guess you kinda expect with fetish stuff.

You shouldn't expect to be harassed, anywhere. I know that's not realistic and not the world we live in, but, honestly, fuck that guy. *Edit. Not literally, don't give in to terrorism.

Just don't tell them it was me, ok?

I will admit that it can be hard not to snap sometimes if you get a lot of negative attention online, but I'm sure I've snapped on a few well-meaning people too. Numerous shitty interactions over time has probably unfortunately colored my perception of folks who just wanted to chat, in turn likely making me hella unapproachable. Tryna work on this ...

"Are you a lee or a ler?"
"I'm a lee"
"So you never ler"

No, motherfucker, I know your lee side is wishful thinking af but if I was interested in being a ler I would have said that.

Or

"Where do you like being tickled?"
"Upperbody"
"What about feet"
"Not into talking about feet."
"Ok but are they ticklish?"

Really dude...

You would be surprosed how often I get this shit...

I know it's less likely to happen to a Male but this used to happen to me quite a bit, it's partly why I rarely come in the chatroom anymore.

It usually went
"Person: Lee or Ler?
Me: Lee, you?
Person: Also Lee
Me: Cool
Person: wanna tickle me in an RP?"

Or something along those lines and I just usually close my PM box at that point, it does get frustrating that people just completely ignore your preference.

I will admit that it can be hard not to snap sometimes if you get a lot of negative attention online, but I'm sure I've snapped on a few well-meaning people too. Numerous shitty interactions over time has probably unfortunately colored my perception of folks who just wanted to chat, in turn likely making me hella unapproachable. Tryna work on this ...

On behalf of the sensible people on this forum I want to applaud your efforts. From the opposite end of the spectrum, off putting remarks and comments are what whittle down our determination and suddenly we feel as though there's a vendetta against us because a certain text triggered its recipient.

Suddenly we find ourselves skating on thin ice with hot blades, pensive and uninspired which can lead to a dull and flat conversation that dances around whats in the back of our minds because the word literally litters the page as we shift our eyes about the corners of our computer screens. Too afraid to elevate the conversation we go in circles, which to some is as equally unappealing.

I think this showcases a huge issue in the TMF Chat and with TMF users. People really do need to understand this is super duper not cool.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back