• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee rant

I think at this point, we as women have to understand that… there are people who just won’t take no for an answer. It doesn’t matter how many times we repeat ourselves. Some people are just not going to conduct themselves, at the very least, in accordance with the rules. Chicago stated multiple times here that this was at least in part funny to her. And part serious. This thread really should have died by now. But 9 pages and over 6,000 views later… here we are. Why? I think a lot of people view the regulars as characters on the tickle equivalent of a soap opera.

Early on when I started posting regularly, I saw a man state that the only reason he ever came in to the chat was to watch drama unfold. He REALLY enjoyed that. Still does I’m sure. I think it could be said that the reason some guys keep doing things like this is because they know it bothers us. Not all certainly. There are wonderful people who go into the chat room. But, there’s also a segment whose sole intent is for drama. Or to make women uncomfortable. Or whatever reasons they have.

There’s a site I started going to last year. And it’s for women only. (mostly.) Sex Workers in every single part of the Industry talking about their experiences. And to help each other out with advice as per whichever job they have. (If any women would like the link, just write me at my inbox.) A lot us know already what is going on in these jobs. But OH there is so much more going on. I’m woke now, so to speak. lol

You don’t understand harassment until you’ve seen it through their eyes. (Even I didn’t. I knew a lot but… holy f!) Which has made me realize our problems are small in comparison. And so, I’ve just had to rethink how I use the chat room.

To be fair to men here. Yes I understand that this IS a sexual fetish site. And yes I do understand people ask mostly the same questions. I have multiple accounts dedicated to Tickling. So I had to stop being occasionally irritated at something that can’t really be helped. But… If this was the only issue… maybe we wouldn't be so standoffish sometimes. Or start threads like this. Like I have also. (Man...I was PISSED that day!) But this goes beyond just asking questions. We get harrassed. Repeatedly. Trolls, Catfish, and outright assholes ruin what should be a fun time. They don’t ruin it all the time. Just sometimes. And it has helped me keep my sanity by doing things that alleviate the issues.

What I have had to do is limit my time in the chat room altogether. And before I go in, I look at the names of who’s in there. If I see people who have harassed me… I don't go in. (And that’s usually if it’s multiple people who have harassed me. One or 2 I feel I can deal with. Depends on the user(s).) If I see mostly names I don’t recognize… I don’t go in. (I have no choice but to assume there are trolls or catfish sitting in there under new names.) If I see people who I KNOW are going to pm me like they have multiple times -every single time I go in there- (After 4 years of this, mind you.) I don’t go in. And when I DO go in… I don’t go in for long usually anymore. I also had to learn to ignore pm’s altogether. Sometimes i’ll answer one but if I do that… usually I can count on the pm being a ruse for any number of reasons the person may have. So I can’t do it anymore.

Boundaries are a myth for a lot of people. There are none as far as some are concerned. If they can’t be bothered to adhere to the rules here, or probably ANYWHERE in life… Idk why we keep expecting them to adhere to our boundaries. It's not going to happen. (It took me until just a couple months ago to realize this.) So unfortunately, we women, are the ones who have to adjust how we use the chat room. There really is no way around it that I can see. Except to screenshot the really nasty pm’s we receive and send them to Jeff or Myriads.

Too close to home (plate)?

Swing and a miss with the wit again. Nope doesn’t matter to me one bit especially since i dont chat or PM, EVER. You and your band of keyboard commandos with your nameless and faceless acts of valor just grows tiresome. But hey knock yourself out, its not my site and your moral superiority is a lesson in mediocrity at best wolfie.

Swing and a miss with the wit again. Nope doesn’t matter to me one bit especially since i dont chat or PM, EVER. You and your band of keyboard commandos with your nameless and faceless acts of valor just grows tiresome. But hey knock yourself out, its not my site and your moral superiority is a lesson in mediocrity at best wolfie.

Then what are you so butt-hurt about?

Then what are you so butt-hurt about?

Not butt hurt just sooooo freaking tired of the absolute hostility and judgemental attitudes of many people here lately. You yourself accused me by innuendo of being some toolbag that harasses women here and I can say not one single fellow member here can say I have ever behaved in that manner yet you had no reservation in insinuating just that solely based on me disagreeing with Chicago as to why people come to this fetish site. I didn’t defend those creeps who behave badly. Other threads on here where you and others have spoken harshly and were VERY judgemental of another member. I come here for entertainment not lectures from those who actually do share a very particular and I dare say unusual interest. But hey, you and many others may get their way when only those members and post that meet your criteria will be received here without judgment. It may get lonely.

Enjoy your summer.

Not butt hurt just sooooo freaking tired of the absolute hostility and judgemental attitudes of many people here lately. You yourself accused me by innuendo of being some toolbag that harasses women here and I can say not one single fellow member here can say I have ever behaved in that manner yet you had no reservation in insinuating just that solely based on me disagreeing with Chicago as to why people come to this fetish site. I didn’t defend those creeps who behave badly. Other threads on here where you and others have spoken harshly and were VERY judgemental of another member. I come here for entertainment not lectures from those who actually do share a very particular and I dare say unusual interest. But hey, you and many others may get their way when only those members and post that meet your criteria will be received here without judgment. It may get lonely.

Enjoy your summer.

I made a joke about people who constantly PM with the same questions. You took offense. As to the other thread, while it's not relevant to this discussion, I'm okay with being on the opposite side of you on that particular issue.

I made a joke about people who constantly PM with the same questions. You took offense. As to the other thread, while it's not relevant to this discussion, I'm okay with being on the opposite side of you on that particular issue.

Guy don't back peddle now.... You insinuated that I was one of those offenders in a failed attempt at humor. That’s OK! I'm not offended! A nameless, faceless entity on the internet cant accomplish that nor should it for anyone! Im just not gonna allow a lie to be floated w/o it being addressed. You made the insinuation, I called you on it and that’s that. As far as the other thread, yeah im OK with being on opposite sides of your Judgemental and moral superiority.

Enjoy!

Guy don't back peddle now.... You insinuated that I was one of those offenders in a failed attempt at humor. That’s OK! I'm not offended! A nameless, faceless entity on the internet cant accomplish that nor should it for anyone! Im just not gonna allow a lie to be floated w/o it being addressed. You made the insinuation, I called you on it and that’s that. As far as the other thread, yeah im OK with being on opposite sides of your Judgemental and moral superiority.

Enjoy!

You said the comments on this thread were "people being chastised, belittled, mocked and scorned", when it was nothing of the kind.
If you can't handle responses to your posts, stick to the one-sided stuff.

You said the comments on this thread were "people being chastised, belittled, mocked and scorned", when it was nothing of the kind.
If you can't handle responses to your posts, stick to the one-sided stuff.

Careful, you might trip back peddling!

Still not gonna address it? OK.

Address what? I addressed what you said.
I wasn't addressing you in the comment you responded to. So, it seemed appropriate to ask why.
Like I've said, there are other, much more one-sided threads. They might like a space that offers more safety.

He has rechristened himself as Factory Man and his doppelganger Pitmaster/tickler4lifer as movies and music.

As long as he still wants to take the actress from Walker, Texas Ranger out to a cabin in the woods, ya know it’s him lolol.

Address what? I addressed what you said.
I wasn't addressing you in the comment you responded to. So, it seemed appropriate to ask why.
Like I've said, there are other, much more one-sided threads. They might like a space that offers more safety.

So quoting me isn't addressing me? OK? SMH

Ah, the dust from the keyboard battles in the air
My how few things have changed.

Ah, the dust from the keyboard battles in the air
My how few things have changed.

I had no idea this thread was still alive and well. It's an interesting subject no doubt, and as a spectator, there are valid points to both sides. It does intrigue me though, how those being, bombarded, with the same question from multiple people, have been experiencing the same issues for 13 plus years. If they've stuck it out this long it apparently doesn't bother them enough to leave. When people end up committing suicide, (and I'm not saying it's gotten to that here) as a result of cyber bullying what is the general conscious? That person should have removed themselves from the website in which they were being bullied.

As I previously mentioned, yes, people can change, those boneheads can wise up and learn to treat people around here with respect, but for every bone head that wises up (year 1), there with be three more to take his/her place (year 2, 3, 4 etc.) with not a single shred of decency to their name.

Was it that serious? No, it wasn't. It's something annoying that occurs ON A DAILY BASIS FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS that I've been a member.

I would prefer people remind themselves that they're talking to a human but those would be unrealistic expectations.

15 plus years? Yet you persist expecting there to be change?

No shit? You guys are actually playing the "if was that bad, why'd you stay?" card?

This thread is suggesting that we treat each other how we would in the real world, with decency and respect and with the same reservations, which I'm all for, however this...
A good way for them to find out will be reading her posts :)
in the real world would be considered stalking. If I want to know more about someone in the real world, I ask them, politely of course.

Now go on and tell me about how people aren't being considerate of others on the forum.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back