• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Give Me Liberty Square or... (M/F exhibitionism)

Volsung

Verified
This is a work of fiction and did not to my knowledge, take place at any Disney themed park. Nor is it a reflection of any Disney policy. This is just a case where I’m just letting my tickle/foot fetish roam freely.

Charles and Sandy were spending a day at Walt Disney World together. It was their favorite place to get away from the mundane routine that effects us all now and then. It used to be that there was an ‘off’ season, and that there were times when the Magic Kingdom in particular, wasn’t so crowded. However this wasn’t the case now, and it wouldn’t likely be in the near future. They strolled down Main Street, arm in arm like a couple of newlyweds. Occasionally they had to swerve to avoiding running into a family that had suddenly stopped for a picture taking opportunity. It was almost impossible not to be in someone else’s picture. The large castle at the end of the street, seemed to be drawing the large crowd in. So much so, that it was necessary to pop into a merchandise shop now and again, just to alleviate the congestion from the center of the street. Once Charles and Sandy reached the central hub however, the mass of people split off into different directions. Sandy and Charles chose Liberty Square, just past Frontierland.

To those of you who have never been to the Magic Kingdom, Liberty Square is a ‘land’ where the theme is colonial America. And as such, there are several artifacts within; there is a Liberty Bell, a Liberty Tree, and so on. Strangely enough, there is also a pillory, and a set of Village stocks. The stocks are situated in front of a wooden bench. It is mainly there for a photo opportunity, because the restraining holes on all of these are much too large to hold anyone securely in place. Interesting also, is that it is seldom that anybody makes use of these devices. They are usually dismissed as background props. I say ‘usually’ because this was not the case for this happy couple… Sandy in particular had an attraction for these implements. In fact, it was all that she could do, not to immediately run over to the stocks and slip her hands and feet through the holes. She often played the scenario over in her mind. It nearly always sent a shiver down her spine, just thinking about it. And there it was! Sandy looked into Charles’ eyes. Charles looked down at her and smiled, giving an almost imperceptible nod of granted permission.

She giggled eagerly as she sat down on the wooden bench and slipped her hands and feet through the holes. Charles prepared to pull his camera out of the camera bag, as Sandy continued to giggle and squirm. Nobody around them cared or even noticed. It was after all, a common occurrence. She looked up at him, bright eyed and eager… awaiting her ‘punishment’.

“I’ve been a VERY bad girl recently…” she coyly mewed. “and should be… punished…” she grinned. “Don’t you agree?”
Charles could not help but play the game with her when she was in this mood. He took the camera out of the case and fiddled with the focal point setting on the camera’s lens, then snapped a quick picture of her sitting in the stocks.

“Yes, you’ve been grumpy lately my young lady…” He put the camera back into the case and then slipped that back into the backpack. “What do you think we should do about that?” His grin suddenly turned from amused to perverse.

“I mean, you are in the happiest place on earth… right?” He asked.

She wiggled her feet, which twisted around in the oversized holes, teasingly.

“No, I am in the most MAGICAL place on earth!” She corrected him. This was a common mistake as the slogan for each Disney Theme Parks are similar, but different. He feigned anger at this and stomped over to her protruding feet.

“Well, we’ll just see about that!” He swiftly yanked on the velcro straps that held her sandals in place. There was a loud ripping sound and a few people around them stopped to see who had just ripped their pants. Sandy laughed instantly, but briefly, and more out of shock than amusement. She bent her right wrist as though she was going to put her hand over her mouth, and she could have, but she kept her hands in the circular openings, nevertheless. The bottoms of her feet were very smooth and pinkish, with a slightly darker shade of color on the balls and heels,

Charles bent down in front of her exposed feet and imitated tickling her. Sandy laughed and squealed as though she was really being touched. This drew more attention to the passing crowd, and a few people actually stopped to watch.

“My, my… you are certainly in a pickle… aren’t you… laughing like that, and I haven’t even touched you yet! What do you suppose would happen if I were to do something like this instead?” He reached out and with wiggling fingertips, tickled the soles of her feet.

“WHAAA HAHA HAHA!!! She blurted out, quickly clamping her jaw shut. “Now Charles… HAHA… you don’t have to… really… HAHAHA… just let me out of this…” Charles blinked…so she was going to play this to the hilt huh… very good. Charles was more than happy to oblige. He gave her a more assertive tickle and she exploded instantly.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!! CHARLES! CUT THAT OUT!!! Still more people stopped and stared… The sudden realization was like a clap of thunder. There was no turning back now… the couple had unknowingly turned themselves into ‘street performers’ which are common in the parks. If they played this right, over the top, it could just pass off as being authentic. Besides, they both secretly wanted this to happen… and now, there was an audience to boot!

A little boy from the newly formed audience held out a large turkey feather, which was just plucked out from a recently bought Indian war bonnet to Charles. “Why thank you, young man! What should I do with it?” He smirked to the audience, and then back to the boy.

“Tickle her FEET with the magic feather mister! MAKE HER LAUGH!”

Sandy violently shook her head. “NOOOOO!”

The little boy giggled… then the crowd began to laugh.

“An EXCELLENT suggestion!” He took the feather from the small boy and winked at him. The crowd grew suddenly silent. Wasn’t somebody gonna stop him? A girl from the back of the audience cried out. “WOODY! SAVE HER!”

More laughter from everybody… It was too fantastic to believe this was really happening… and it was turning both of them on so much! The thin line of reality blurred, distorted, and then dissolved away. Sandy and Charles were both in character, with no reason to pretend any longer. An innocent little foot tickling exploded into a huge tickle/foot fetish that only the parents could half recognize... which nobody wanted to stop, least of all… Charles & Sandy.

He swished the turkey feather under her flexing toes… She could not help herself, to take on the full, extreme sensation… yet… she could just pull her foot out at any time… if she had wanted to. Sandy giggled briefly… the feather moved slowly… than swiftly, across her ticklish soles. Giggles flowed together… and became a titter…as the feather moved with purpose, always remaining in contact with her susceptible nerve endings… the feather dragging in-between her fanned out toes… suppressed laughter… growing… like the swelling member in his underwear…

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!! STOPPP! HAHAHAHA!!!! I CAN’T STAND IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA…!

An uncontrollable force… unable to stop laughing as the feather swishes up and down, up and down… over your BARE FEET! You are forced to gasp for breath, in between the long phrases of hysterical laughter. The audience entranced, like watching a car accident in slow motion. I can feel pre-cum, rubbing against the fabric in my pants… wet… and Sandy is SO TICKLISH!!!
“Coochie coochie coo!!!”

Your hitched hysterical laughter, building, not unlike a powerful contraction of pleasure… and all because you have a tickle fetish… that everybody can now see… It feels like you’ve been touching yourself… your lower muscles tighten… spasm against the relentless feather tickling… as you totally give in to the feathery foot tickling… It tickles too much, too much!

“WHAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

You fight to disguise the orgasm as an act of hysterical laughter… and succeed.

“OH MY GOD!”

Hearing you laugh and orgasm… I come hard in my pants, over and over… fighting to look… normal… I blush fiercely…

“Yay Mister!”

Then somebody claps… then several clap. The feather drops from my fingertips and blows gently into the nearby lake. Everybody is clapping. I stand and turn around, covering my wet fly with my hands. I bend over and a take bow… You pull your arms and legs out… winded, and take a bow as well…

“Thanks everybody… the next show is in an hour and a half”

I wink at you and smile…

“Do you have your magic band on?”

Last edited:
You are having fun I’m glad Disney gave you some magic muse and I’m happy you included me kisses &#55357;&#56856;

Suprised Muse

I’m suprised to be your muse at the happiest place on earth 🌏 I hope you are doing well I never hear from you anymore my friend 😘

Last edited:
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back