• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video Camera for tickling

TylerTickle

Hey all! I make personnel tickle videos for myself when I have my sessions. The last few times I have used my mac book to video the sessions. But now I'm worried I will run out of space. Anyone have any suggestions on a video camera that works well for videoing sessions? I have been looking but don't really know where to start. I would like the video camera to be compatible with my 2013 macbook air. Any suggestions helps thank you!

If you have a good phone camera, consider a mobile tripod. They're like 50-150 bucks, but they hold your phone up nicely.

If storage is the issue, get an external drive of some sort to put your stuff on or record to.

I like my Canon vixia HF R800. Not sure about Apple compatibility. Readonably priced, good quality. For a bit more you can get one that be controlled with a phone app, kind of wish I had. Got an external microphone that was inexpensive and makes a big difference for about $25 extra. Got a great lighting set up as well

Make sure the girl you are wanting to film being tickled or tickling doesn't feel more like putting a big leather heel thru your filming equipment before buying and planning to film them too

Make sure the girl you are wanting to film being tickled or tickling doesn't feel more like putting a big leather heel thru your filming equipment before buying and planning to film them too

Oh yea. Filming and photography has to be 100% consensual. I'm not a big fan of videos myself, but there's the occasional thing (like when someone writes something memorable on your feet or is in a really cute pose or outfit tickling you) that's nice to see later when you look back on the session.

Ahh I like that idea I will have to look into that. Where do you store the videos?

Ahh I like that idea I will have to look into that. Where do you store the videos?

Canon Vixias are legit.

You get an external Hard Drive, or buy SD Memory Cards for them. I'd opt for external, and ONLY USE IT FOR STORAGE.

Don't play your videos from the drive. Copy and Paste from the drive.

It lessens the likelihood your drive will break.

In fact, buy three drives of the same size.

Digital material isn't physical until it is in three locations not including your PC Main hard drive.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back