• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does being drunk make you more ticklish?

nick50

The most ticklish I've ever felt during is session was when I was drunk

Any of you feel the same?

Not for me. Alcohol deadens my senses making me less ticklish. :(

Might release inhibitions, making a reserved person less likely to hold in their laughter, but if it's known to cause whiskey-dick, I'd say it kills the sensation in the rest of your body too.

I really enjoy it, but only when I don't drink too much. I'd rather have a joint first :)

I wouldn't think so, but marijuana makes my wife sensitive as hell.

I think it would make someone more numb to tickling, or if they were drunk enough to feel sick, not enjoy it very much.

I've only been buzzed or mildly drunk when tickled a couple times. I'm ticklish either way but it def makes me feel more vulnerable. But as the tickler it makes me much bolder when wanting to go after someone.

yes! it also makes me more uninhibited with my reactions.

Last edited:
Hello,

I had a foot worship session during my first TFP in Austin, and the model I was working with was extremely intoxicated. However, it seemed to make her more ticklish and very sexual - though I made sure not to take advantage of her in that way. I had a private session with her a month later, and she was borderline sober then. She wasn't ticklish in the least bit. It was revealed, by her, that she didn't remember much from that party at all. Kind of fed my destructive personal narrative.

Thanks,

K

I have had mixed reactions when drinking. Sometimes the silliness/giggliness is increased for me. Like, just the threat of tickling and rough housing alone can get me going if I am a little tipsy. In terms of an actual tied down session though, if I've had a few drinks, sensitivity tanks and I just want to have sex. Tickling becomes more sensual than tickly, if that makes sense?

I would think if you were just a little buzzed it might make you giggly and more playful, but more ticklish, I don't know.

Not generally but if I’m just a little tipsy then yes lol.

Now getting stoned and tickled is a whole different ball game. I’m definitely more ticklish then.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back