• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Downtown Foot fun w/ Friend. F/F

NibbleMyTootsie

Hi I'm pretty new here. This is my first attempt at sharing one of my most memorable tickle experiences. I apologize if it seems abrupt, anticlimactic, or if I jump around a lot. I'm not a writer. Well, here we go.

This story takes place in 2003 or 2004. I was about 22 at the time. I was invited to a costume party by a friend from High School. Her name is Stephanie. I met stephanie in the drama/choir dept at school. We were both in the same choir and were in theater together. Stephanie was a very petite girl. She was about 5'3 and no more than 110lbs. She had short Auburn hair (about shoulder length) and blue eyes. Small frame. Think "Alanis Morriset" but with short hair. She was a goth girl. Not too feminine though. She always wore pants and combat boots. But dolled her face up with black eyeliner and dark lipsticks. The summer after high school Stephanie came out as gay. I was not too surprised, and I told her that it didn't change our friendship any.
One day, on very short notice, Stephanie invited me to a costume party. It was a gay rights party in downtown Denver. She came over to my house to help me get ready and get a costume together. She was already dressed from headdress to toe. She had on this "whore nun" costume, complete with fishnets and shiny black platform heels. The costume was actually an inside joke between us because she comes from a very religious home and she was atheist. It was very surprising to see Stephanie in a dress. She came into my home and we started going through my closet. Finally we put together a concubine customer for me and she did my makeup. She was always so great at makeup. She always did everyone's make up before our theater productions back in the day. After we completed my costume we headed out to Denver where we both were unfamiliar. Ended up getting very lost (this was before GPS folks). She called some other friends that were supposed to meet us there and they directed us to this club. It was more like a bar, but didn't have a sign outside. Parking lot was dark and seemed so sketchy. Either way we went into this club and it was not as eccentric as I was expecting. I honestly thought it was going to be crazy. It wasn't, it was actually pretty low key. No one was rolling on x or swinging from chandeliers. The costumes were so great. There were at least 3 girls dressed as Laura Croft, which later we wondered "Why didn't I think of that?". Stephanie kept introducing me to people as her "very straight friend"... it made the night interesting.
Mid way through the night Stephanie had to sit down. She was not used to wearing heels much less dancing in them. We sat down in a corner where there was a small sofa. She said her feet were hurting bad and I asked if she wanted me to rub them for her. She seemed taken back a little by the offer but she said "actually that would be nice". I grabbed her calf and placed her left foot over my lap, I unbuckled the ankle strap on her black platform heel and slowly slipped her heel off of her foot as she made a cringe face from the pain she was feeling. I allowed the shoe to fall to the floor. I grabbed her right shoe and did the same. I started to gently rub her right foot. She moaned quietly. We just continued to talk in the quiet corner about some of the costumes we saw. Laughing and making jokes about some of the people around. I moved over to her left foot. As I was admiring her size 7's. Her toes were average to long in length. She had nails painted black. Her feet looked absolutely flawless. She had such high arch in the soles of her feet. She said "I'm sorry if my feet are sweaty". They were slightly damp but so soft. I began tracing my finger along the fishnet pattern on her feet. Some toes were sticking out of her fishnets. I poked my fingers in those holes between her toes and began to lift the seam back to the top of her toes. She let out the biggest giggle. I asked her "what? Are your feet ticklish" she nodded and kept laughing. So I started running my fingers along the soles of her feet to tickle them lightly. She laughed more and began kicking her feet around. This was definitely a different side of her I have NEVER seen. Stephanie giggles? I knew then, I had to get her some more. I held down her feet with one arm and began tickle torturing her using my fingers quickly up and down those soft feet of hers. She was laughing so hard and and there was nowhere she could go. She loved the excitement of being tickled. Other people around watched and were laughing along. I can honestly tell you it was quite a thrill for me as well. This was my first public tickle and I was enjoying the heck out of torturing her beautiful feet. I wanted to rip through those fishnets I wanted to attack those toes!!! I was shy to something so new but I wondered where else she would be ticklish. I reached for her knee with one hand as I was tickling her foot with the other. I started to grab her knee cap and behind the knee she bucked like crazy. Her knee was so ticklish and with one foot still in hand she was crazy with laughter. I slowed down and allowed her to have a break. She kept sighing and moaning while catching her breath. She said "That was fun". I was too shy to continue. I wish I could go back to that night there are so many new things I know now that I would have loved to use on her.

Nice story NMT! A lot of us wish we could go back with the knowledge we have now! Thank you for sharing.

Great story! And yes....back n the day before GPS, it got tough out there at times. Lol

Seeing an authority figure - a tough girl, a teacher, a boss, a friend's mother - tickled silly and reduced to hysterics is always a joy to read about and experience. Thanks for sharing the story; did you ever get to tickle Stephanie again?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back