• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Verbal Teasing During Tickling

drew70

This question is posed to both lees and lers. Do you dig the verbal teasing? Lers, do you use it while tickling, and if so, do you find it makes a difference? Lees, how about you? Do you like the "I'm gonna get you" threats? The baby talk? Does it add to the experience?

I use it and find it is almost always highly effective. If my 'lee is trying her best to ignore my attentions, when I start to tease her by describing what I'm doing to her she definately snaps right back into reality.

For example, no matter how stoic my wife tries to act, she's a gonner when I ask stuff like: "Can you feel this? Wow, it's a good thing you can't see what my fingers are doing to this poor piggy. How about this one here, which foot is more ticklish?" :evilha:

While I've never before in my life engaged in such an activity that was so thought out and planned in the way your probably used to, I find verbal teasing a very important element that the tickling simply couldn't be as effective without.

IF I was in such a situation, I would probably want to be the ler. I would also want to tease the lee with any number of verbal comments. I don't imagine tickling would be as fun if there was no verbal interaction or teasing. Its even important for the lee to say something, as that helps build the situation. If both parties say nothing, then all your really doing is touching them. Sure, they may (or may not) laugh, but I don't imagine it would be as fun without teasing and taunting atall. Its just seems like something tickling requires to be fun.

- Damien

Last edited:
It does add to the experience, as verbal communicating between lee and ler makes the experience fun. After all, most tickling is about communication, right? As what sole seeker said, it can add a certain element of "fear" and intimidation. When the ler is approaching you with wiggling fingers, uttering "tickle, tickle!", of course you get into a sweat! As for lees saying they'll get you back, etc. it's kinda sweet, as they can talk the talk, but can't do fook all about it being tied and tickled and going nowhere! All these elements would probably make a truly enjoyable tickle session!

:D I find that verbal teasing is a great way to add to the suspense, the tickling and possibly the ticklishness of the ticklee. The verbal teasing provides a distraction stopping the ticklee from blocking the ticklishness. :D

Tickle Talk

To be able to keep up a constant barrage of "Tickle,Tickle,Tickle..."
would be the ultimate thing for me! Just to keep saying it almost
constant hypnotic loop through the session.Most people stop after
saying it 3 times.

On another note,I've always liked when certain young ladies,when
tickled,always come up with the line: "No one's allowed to tickle
ME! Only I'm allowed to Tickle!" That usually results in me saying
I invented that "Saying" which then leads to further tickling on
my part

It drives me right up the wall when lers do that. Especially if bondage is involved, because then I can't swat them for it:D

It is fun, adds frustration to the situation.

Pawz

Stop it, Pawz! You're gettin' me all hot over here...:rolleyes:

I absolutely need to have verbal interplay in tickling scenes. Of course, my 'lee is sometimes gagged, so it's more of a one-way thing, but that can be fun, too. That whole "I can't understand you, you said you like it where?" thing is a hoot and a holler.

I don't get much into the "tickle-tickle, kootchie-koo" stuff, although it does sneak in from time to time. I'm more of the calculating, evil, find-your-weakest-psychological-point-and-exploit-it kind of guy. The type that keeps a chilly smile and an even tone of voice as he describes the things he could do to you while you're so conveniently tied-up. My main modus operandi is to bring verbal anticipation techniques to a demonic level.

Role-playing is a big part of my thing, as well. I'm one of those who gets right into it and loses himself in the action.

Anyone wanna play?...:devil:

I personally think it'll be worth to tease Pawz while tickling her. That way you can get a swat on the ass for it! *sticks his own arse out as a conditional offer*

LMAO you guys!! I forgot to mention one thing. I do reply lol, and ask anyone that attended GLAT, I'm not all that nice about it.

Example:

"Does that tickle?" "F*ck you!"

"Aw why ya laughin?" "Burn in hell!!"

LOL, I have a naughty mouth with I play:devil:

Anyhooters, ya gots to earn your swats!! *glares at Dave and Grippy*

Pawz

Oh yes :p As a ticklee I love it when the tickler teases me verbally with a "Big Bad wolf" tone of voice .OK well any kind of voice Really,but it sends chills down my spine just by the voice alone and add tickling to that,and I am Jello!.Alot of times I am laughing so hard my laugh is intoxicating and I love it when the tickler starts laughing along with me seeing how hard of a struggle it is LOL ,I try to talk and all I can manage are about a few seperated words :D .
Then as a tickler I also love to torment my tickler by teasing verbally while they are laughing by saying things like "what; is so funny?,that doesn;t tickle,does it?? ...What's that?? you want me to tickle more,faster??..
:devil:

Verbal teasing is great fun and may actually tickle some people. A lot of us lees will start laughing from the verbal teasing alone. I saw an academic study which concluded that the part of the brain stimulated by a tickler's verbal teasing is the same part stimulated by actual tickling. So I guess some us are literally verbally ticklish.

Seems like I am in a severe minority here, but I don't think verbal teasing has any effect on me (in either capacity) besides distracting me from the tickling.

I find the more intellectual the attack, the more affect it has on me. Just saying the word "tickle" will get my attention of course, but I won't necessarily break out in a sweat. If my tickler is telling me things like how I'm going to be tickled, why I'm going to be tickled, or really finding which buttons to press psychologically, that can drive me right 'round the bend!

For example: When I'm dangling from the ceiling, bindfolded, and he is not letting me see what's coming next, his sneaking up behind me, and whispering in my ear about why I should be tickled while lighly stroking a feather along my mid-riff. He'd just be getting started, and I'd be toast!

Absolutely! The anticipation of a tickle builds the ticklish sensation exponentially for me.

Insane ticklishness aside, verbal teasing and/or taunting simply puts me over the top. Oh sure, in between tickles (and provided I still have the strength) I may even bravely spit out some appropriate responses... but this just makes the whole experience more fun. The playful sing-songy stuff is enough to make me laugh just because of it's ridiculousness. But, like Raichyll, the intellectual (and maybe safely-scary) taunting will make me dissolve into helpless and hopeless ticklishness... and all before even laying a finger on me!

I also love being verbally teased before,during,and after the tickling but another thing that drives me to hysterical laughter ,squirming is using NO words at all,and wiggling fingers in the air pretending to tickle :p :eek: :couch:

I love the verbal teasing! It truly adds flavor...like adding A-1 to a Porterhouse...
Right now, I'm imagining how fun it would be to have Pawzie as my lee for an afternoon, me teasing, her cursing me out, me tickling and tickling and tickling and tickling...
:tickle:

I am a tongue tickler, though not always in the physical sense. If I can use words to tickle the mind or funnybone during a session, I certainly enjoy employing that tactic. It's a feeling out thing though, because some lees really don't enjoy the teasing/taunting thing, so wise-cracks and funny commentary can have a place in there too. :)

verbal teasing during tickling

I just love to TEASE during tickling!!
Add to the sense of helplessness of the lee

drew70 said:
This question is posed to both lees and lers. Do you dig the verbal teasing? Does it add to the experience?

I'd have to say yes, from both perspectives. As a lee, being teased just challenges me to resist saying a safeword, while belting out a few colorful expletives (I think 4Pawz and I are related!) or while trying to distract the ler(s) by saying, for example, "Have I told you how much I admire you?" :D

As a ler, I simply like to HELP the lee, although he may not understand that at times. For example, I politely pointed out to Drew70 (as njjen and I were helping him): "If you'd just relax and let us do our jobs...." :rotate:

Of course, SOME lers like to ask difficult questions of their lees, such as, "How many ribs do you have?" :bowing:

alright I just had to add to this thread after personally being treated to being tied up and tickled by 4 guys at CAT. While the tickling was going on TommyTikl would start whispering whole little explanations of what everyone was doing to my body sort of a play by play, it damn near sent me over the deep end!! It was very very effective, so my 1st experience as a lee with this verbal teasing was excellent. It defintely added a whole new dimension to the tickling. As far as me being a Ler yes I like to verbally tease but I also love using my facial expressions as a teasing tool. I love wickedly smiling at the guys, almost staring into their eyes as I tickle them ever so gently with my nails. I like to say things...oh you like that, you really like that, did I find a good spot...

JPie

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back