• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Verbal Teasing During Tickling

Makes things 10 times worse. To be taunted before or during sends the sensitivity off the chart. Nothing breaks my resistance down faster...

wicked

JPie1 said:
alright I just had to add to this thread after personally being treated to being tied up and tickled by 4 guys at CAT. While the tickling was going on TommyTikl would start whispering whole little explanations of what everyone was doing to my body sort of a play by play, it damn near sent me over the deep end!! It was very very effective, so my 1st experience as a lee with this verbal teasing was excellent. It defintely added a whole new dimension to the tickling. As far as me being a Ler yes I like to verbally tease but I also love using my facial expressions as a teasing tool. I love wickedly smiling at the guys, almost staring into their eyes as I tickle them ever so gently with my nails. I like to say things...oh you like that, you really like that, did I find a good spot...

JPie
JPie- you are some evil tickler to do things like that!

A good verbal teaser makes the difference between a so-so tickler and a great one IMO. When she starts saying evil twisted things like “if ribs weren’t supposed to be tortured, they wouldn’t be ticklish”. Or when she starts out on one side, and then says she doesn’t want the ribs on the other side to “feel neglected”. She wants to make sure she gives them some attention. LOL!! I respect a girl who can get real creative about it.

I had a girlfriend like that back in college. I still regret that she slipped out of my life. The One That Got Away.

Ah, I love verbal teasing. It’s great fun. Especially when the Ler makes those little noises, just makes everything feel 10x more ticklish!

Ah, I love verbal teasing. It’s great fun. Especially when the Ler makes those little noises, just makes everything feel 10x more ticklish!

"Little noises" along with acknowledgement of what they're doing based on your reactions... "Uh-huh"... "mmm-hmmmm", "really?? " and "I haven't even touched you yet! " are among my many favorites!

I have a humiliation fetish so I love verbal teasing. Especially anything that insinuates the lee is enjoying the tickling.

Absolutely love the constant teasing and ribbings. :rowfull:

It's a big weakness among some of my favorite people.

Verbal teasing and taunting is so incapacitating -- it just reinforces how completely the tickler has gotten into your head, and it amplifies the tickling to a nearly intolerable degree. The fact that a tickler can get you to squirm physically with only her words is humbling evidence of just how much control she enjoys over your fate.

I have always LOVED verbal teasing. Whether I was on the receiving or giving end, the verbal teasing and taunting has always been one of my favorite elements of the tickling experience. In fact, anyone who I have shared my fiction with can attest to that!

For me the verbal taunting plays an integral part in tickle torture. As a lee, I find it very provoking, frustrating and delightfully cruel. Whenever i'm being tickled, especially for long lengths of time, the best/worst thing for me is being verbally teased throughout the duration. Whether it's playful taunts or cruel reminders.

i love it! i use it, and find it actually makes me more ticklish when used on me.

steve

In my ‘ler moments, I love to use all kinds of verbal teasing... and as a ‘lee I find it totally enhances the experience to be teased and taunted!

I like the woman to threaten to tickle me , then make me wait before she really does tickle me. I also like to be told I'm ticklish because it embarrasses me. And she can never say coochie, coochie, coo enough.

There is something inherently devastating about the word "ticklish", like moreso than tickle and tickling. The word cannot be repeated enough!

Verbal teasing adds so much to the torture for me ! (Lee) I absolutely love it it gives me that extra chill factor and makes me just want more and more. I think it’s so fun to hear them mocking you or threatening you or anything if that nature. Just being tickled is obviously hot but I feel like when they add to it with talking it makes them seem that much more into it. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back