• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who's been here more than a decade?

Me.

I joined as a very very young man and assume a lot of you did too.

If memory serves, joined in July of 2001.

R

Last edited:
14 years-

I flit in and out from time to time, as we brits do!

Man I thought I'd been here a long time but people are just putting me to shame with all the 2001/2002 dates! I know it hasn't changed much over the last decade but bet it looked a fair bit different when it first launched.

Also great artwork btw dr_random :xpulcy:
I’ve been a member since 2005. But it wasn’t until I started producing art content that I would post more. I still don’t post that much really. Time to change that that.

Here since it opened in 2001. Was here before it looked like this, and was all red and shit and ran by a dude named Psycho4048. I drop in every day just to check out gen and tickle discussions and scroll the clip section. Its funny how it changes as you get older. I didn't know anything other then the clip section existed when I first came here..Of course I was *cough*18 so that's where my interest lied. As I got older I floated over into general discussion a lot more and appreciated the discussions that went on. I didn't interact a whole lot as you can see by my post count, but I recognize all the same names that I have seen all these year.(Mitchell, Jeff, Myriads, Annie and Rhino, Bellarisa, Darkknight, porceleindoll), and the countless other people and producers that have stuck around. At this point this place is a full blown community. Its nice to see what its blossomed into.

Here from the beginning...and before that!

Tickle Planet begat Tickle Galaxy begat Tickle Universe begat the TMF!

I remember the group chat about Jeff hosting and who could be moderators. Thrilling times!

A lot of the old-timers seem to be gone or just don't post as often (I'm in the latter group myself)...but it's so wonderful to come back and see everything is still here and getting better all the time.

~ toyou

It'll be 17 years in November. I used to post a lot more than I do now. This place will always be my home, so to speak. :D

I’ve been here for more than a decade since I originally started posting as Rjscanon many moons ago. At least 15 years maybe more.

Started contributing art in 2007... My unsaid plan to celebrate my 10th anniversary (2017) in the Art Section did not materialize due to RL undertakings, which only made me draw zero tickling art in my most significant year around here :-( , though it doesn't mean that I am artless from somewhere. Well, am still around. Some members left, some died, some stealth. It quite made me think of how this peculiar place still evolves until now, with my insignificant 'alter ego' on board.

Here from the beginning...and before that!

Tickle Planet begat Tickle Galaxy begat Tickle Universe begat the TMF!

I remember the group chat about Jeff hosting and who could be moderators. Thrilling times!

A lot of the old-timers seem to be gone or just don't post as often (I'm in the latter group myself)...but it's so wonderful to come back and see everything is still here and getting better all the time.

~ toyou

mannnnn I was tryin to think of your name but you haven't posted in awhile. You're a legend here as well. Mr. Mainstream!

Flitting about the rafters and rarely failing to embarrass myself here since 2002.

And with the exact same handle all the while, even for my tentative forays into the chatroom. Remarkable.

Unfortunately, I have had a traumatic brain injury that also included additional injuries to my head. So I cannot remember my original user name. I even forgot my password for this user name and made another account. When I got another iphone, my password auto populated for both this acct and my last acct I made. But I do remember when the very 1st post was made on true stories Nylons being tickled and a discussion with the original OP as I also love tickling nylon clad soles and legs! So I am not sure this qualifies me for this group as this profile shows 2015 but I was on this site years prior to my divorce (as she did not enjoying being tickled even though she knew I was very much into it) which was 12/2010.
I have no way of providing the evidence needed and as such, if any of this group, the OP or mods feel that my comments here do not belong, then I completely understand and would ask that said comments be removed from this topic.

I would also like to give a HUGE Thank You for everyone on TMF for all of the wonderful stories, experiences, photos and most importantly understanding, friendship and allowing me to be a part of this community! All of my life, I felt like a freak of nature. Something that was a mistake and should have never been created. I had grown up alone feeling like I had some sort of illness or “wrongness” about me. That hearing the laughter from a woman was the most beautiful sound in the entire world! And being the person that illicites that laughter from gentle and sometimes firmer strokes of my fingers, poking or “horse bites” to other areas.... in others words tickling women was an euphoric event. Of course the smell of her nylons or leather shoes and later on sucking on her toes, I also loved. Of course as I became older, I would wish to provide the ladies with orgasms (or multiple) while tickling prior to allowing myself such luxuries, as my desires were always to bring pleasure (as most if not all (with the exception of my only marriage) “tolerated” my fetish especially seeing as I always ensured that each woman was never left un-filled or unsatisfied.
So thank each and everyone of you and also Jeff who has spent so much time and money maintaining this site so that like minded people who enjoy tickling or being tickled could find a safe place to discuss and share their passions.

I have.

I joined in September 2002 after the passing of a straight male friend who I used to talk about tickling with.

I initially wanted to find a place to discuss tickling with.

However, over the years , this site has become so much more.

It is more of just a social site where I come to post and talk to my friends.

Everyone on the site was very supportive to me during my mom's illness and after her passing.

Thus, I've wanted to stay.

So far, I think it's been the right decision.

I have no plans to leave.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back