• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who's been here more than a decade?

DeviousDave21

TMF Poster
So who's been here for more than a decade? I used to post under mark 19 so if I check my old user account that means I've been dipping in and out for nearly 13 years now!

The forum itself has hardly changed since then but it also seems so different, back in my day image signatures were all the rage but few people seem to have them now. Also there's so many names that I remember that I don't see any more when looking over the recent posts Mimi, tickleshotel, isabeau, still see Augustine posting art occasionally though, and I know you're reading this milagros ;)

How long have you been around? (even if you've not been actively posting)
and what's changed since you started coming here?

Me. I'll be here 16 years in August/September

I joined less than 2 years after Jeff started the site.

Last edited:
Here since it opened in 2001. Was here before it looked like this, and was all red and shit and ran by a dude named Psycho4048. I drop in every day just to check out gen and tickle discussions and scroll the clip section. Its funny how it changes as you get older. I didn't know anything other then the clip section existed when I first came here..Of course I was *cough*18 so that's where my interest lied. As I got older I floated over into general discussion a lot more and appreciated the discussions that went on. I didn't interact a whole lot as you can see by my post count, but I recognize all the same names that I have seen all these year.(Mitchell, Jeff, Myriads, Annie and Rhino, Bellarisa, Darkknight, porceleindoll), and the countless other people and producers that have stuck around. At this point this place is a full blown community. Its nice to see what its blossomed into.

Mark is right.

When I joined, the chatroom/forum was not password protected.

I've been here since August/September 2002

People would make up any name, and go into the chatroom.

I wanted to originally be "Mitch". However, one of the mods who is not here anymore, gave me the name Mitchell

After that happened, when the site became password protected, either one of the mods or I registered me as Mitchell, and I've been Mitchell ever since.

Last edited:
12 plus years here. What a long strange trip its been..

I've been on this account for only 8 or so, but all in all I've been around since '05

Almost 13 for me. Stumbled upon this site my freshman year in undergrad. Previously had no idea that anyone else felt the same way about tickling as I did. Figured something must have been wrong with me so it was refreshing to find you all here.

15ish here, I think. Yeah, not much has changed. A lot of people I used to know just don't post anymore. Well, life just keeps getting busier, right?

Keep on keeping on, my friends.

Found it in 2001, registered in 2003.

Miss a lot of the old posting crowd and the tight knit community back then.

Me! Me! Me!

Joined in 2005, and learned a lot of English from here :D

I have been active on the French forum at first, then I gradually became more involved, starting with the Art section, where I could support and interact with my favorite artists. Just that was a goddamn blessing already, but then I met people who were just as awesome on other parts of the forum, as I took to exploring more along the years.

After years of hesitation, I made my first post in the Politics and Religion forum in late 2016, and it was surprisingly well received. I learned also that I was not the only staunch conservative out here, which is great :p

In 2017, I started to use the chat, which I discovered doesn't work on my browser but does work on my mobile. I got to meet some really nice ladies and gents over there.

All in all, the TMF has been a great experience for me! :xpulcy:

Joined in late 2001, via a now-ex, a lovely woman whom I was 'seeing' at that time.

I recall when everyone was celebrating our membership finally reaching an incredible peak of *gasp* 5,000!

We parted friends, but I'm happier in my present situation, and I'm glad to say that 'X' is happier in hers as well.

Man time sure does fly! Right now I'm at nine years, but will be ten this coming January.

I decided to see if I could find my old profile. And sure enough I did! :) I joined in March of 2002. So I've been here since a year and four months after it opened. :)

Of course I made this profile after months of lurking so... technically I've been here much closer to the actual beginning. So between 16 and 17 years! :)

I only made 3 posts. lol Here's the last one in which I tried to creatively and naievly host a party in FL. Not much has changed. My party didn't happen then nor this year either. LOL Its cute though to see my old email and my aim name etc. :)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...-quot-T-Storm-The-Beach!!&p=153288#post153288

July of 2005 I believe...I admit I was a bit of a trouble maker at the time, not realizing when I hijacked threads, treating those threads as a part of conversation and not always staying on topic...in my defense I truly didn't realize it til I was admonished several times...my apologies Jeff...also I stuck my nose into things that were none of my business...I look back now and wonder how on earth I could have behaved that way...*sad shake of the head at myself*

I do drop by occasionally although I believe it's been some months since I last did drop by..

I dropped by today because I can't get my mind settled on chores and things I should be doing, and am trying to distract myself...my favorite uncle is dying and well I'm just terribly distraught over that..

Back to oblivion from which I emerged...ciao

I've lurked ever since 2011 and became a posting member around a year or so ago.

I’ve been a member since 2005. But it wasn’t until I started producing art content that I would post more. I still don’t post that much really. Time to change that that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back