• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Guest : David and Anna in The Ride (m/f) Sexual content, Consensual non-consent

april

1st Level Red Feather
Based on the 2014 movie The Guest. Mild spoilers in vids. Mild psychological manipulation. A short, sweet fantasy.

https://youtu.be/1BIVbOknNgM
The Guest

https://youtu.be/PEXNyYeFxIo
Shower scene

No one ever listened before, like really listened…like David listened.

The party was a bust. Anna was upset when they left. Her plus one was David. David was her late brothers good friend and army buddy. The tall lean muscled stranger had just entered her families lives only two days earlier. In that short amount of time the charming, good looking character with a slight southern drawl had managed to situate himself dead center of their world, saying something about her brothers last wishes. Earlier in the evening while getting ready for the party she ran into David exiting the bathroom with only a towel draped across his waist, damp chested from the hot steam. She couldn’t help but look and when her wandering eyes finally met his, those startling baby blues saw right through her. He apologized for his state of dress, all the while smiling, knowing. His polite nod was her undoing and she felt this electric charge of sensations slam into her gut. The scene shook her, leaving her without breath and rational thought. Fast forward to the present, she was now stuck in a locked truck with the damned heartthrob. They talked, about everything; her life, the loss of her brother, everything. And he really, really listened. The spell felt broken when he put the keys into the ignition.

“Please put your seatbelt on.” His request was gentle but firm.

Anna chortled and rolled her eyes.

“Or what?” she challenged him, dropping her guard, her sassiness shining through. Making no move to reach for her seat belt, Anna nonchalantly leaned forward to fiddle with the dials on the radio. With a slight raise of his eyebrow David slowly turned his head to look at her.

“Or I’ll make you, okay?” His ‘I’m a couple years older than you so you will listen to me’ expression made Anna laugh out loud.

“Um, okay, whatever,” she giggled “How do you expect to do that?” she sat back in her seat with her arms defiantly crossed at her waist.

David’s expression did not waver.

“I’ll tickle the shit out of you.”

That got her attention. The amused light left her eyes.

“But I’m not…”

“It’s no use lying to me.” He cut her off “I can always tell when someone is lying and you’re not very good at it,” he said this as he raised a hand towards her wiggling his fingers. The innocent gesture had a twofold effect on Anna; aroused by the thought of him touching her, and the urgency to squirm away at the thought of him tickling her. She quickly put her seat belt on.

David started the truck and began the long drive back to her house. The atmosphere between them was now tense. She kept visualizing him in only that towel…still dripping. Being this close to him wasn’t helping, nor was the benched seating and his hand resting between them, almost touching her leg. She wished he was. Looking down at his hand, she bit her lip and nervously exhaled.

“Penny for your thoughts?” he smiled as he looked dead ahead at the road, his tone indicating that he already knew where her thoughts were going.

“Have you been with many women?” Anna quickly looked away in abject disbelief at the question she just blurted out. Mouthing the words ‘oh my god,’ she turned her whole body towards the passenger door. The hand she suddenly felt upon her thigh jolted her out of her momentary embarrassment.

“Its okay Anna,” he reassured her, throwing her a devilish grin causing those damn annoying electric flutters to return to her abdomen “Have you?” he asked, lightening the mood, his hand remaining exactly where he put it. She laughed out loud.

“No, I have not been with many women.”

“No, just him right…the boyfriend?”

“Ex-Boyfriend,” she corrected him all too quickly; it being the very reason they had left the party to begin with “And yes, it was only ever him.”

“I have been with a few women; enough to learn how to please them,” he confessed, saying it so casually that it made Anna feel brazen.

“I wouldn’t know the feeling.” She said it deliberately and with invitation. “Do you think there is something wrong with me?”

David didn’t bat an eye as he calmly continued the conversation.

“I noticed you know; how you looked at me when I came out of the shower.”

His words impacted her physically, causing a dizzying heat to rush through her.

“How did I look at you?” her voice barely audible.

“You were fired up.”

Her excited exhale couldn’t be helped as oxytocin flooded her system; euphoria, giddiness, the heady sensation was thrilling. David slid his hand further up her thigh so that his fingers just brushed the underneath of her hemline of the short skirt she chose to wear that night.

“Tell me what you were thinking.” It was a command, not a request. His hand slipped beneath the skirt and toward the open junction between her thighs.

Anna took two sharp inhales and appeared to not have even heard the question so strong was the tumult of sensation he had caused with a single sentence and gentle touch.

“Answer me Anna.”

The cold edict momentarily broke the spell.

“I…I couldn’t think.” She managed.

David’s middle finger broached the thin material of her panties and he lightly traced against the lining. She gasped and he felt a sudden dampening against his fingertip.

“Like right now?”

“Yes.” She tried not to squirm against his touch; her hands straining at her sides.

“Continue.” He coaxed, momentarily taking his eyes off the road to properly gauge her body language.

“You were all wet…” Anna gasped again and threw her head back still straining to remain still as one of David’s clever digits found her small swell of nerves and leisurely began to flick against the nub. Her pulse raced, and breath quickened. The heavy sensation of tension building and pulling became all consuming. The pull quickly expanded as David kept his pace slow and unwavering, wanting her to feel the anguish of the climb. His hand followed as he felt her pelvis lightly sink inwards. The climax hit swift and merciless causing her legs to spasm and shake. When David felt the last shudder of her release, he calmly removed his hand and placed it on the steering wheel as if nothing had just happened.

“There is nothing wrong with you Anna,” he softly explained “And now that you’ve had that mind/body connection, just about anything can set you off.”

“You’re kidding.” She said doubtfully, grinning, still feeling light and floaty.

David exhaled lowly “No, I’m being perfectly honest.” Darting her a quick look, he saw the playful disbelief in her eyes and felt unsatisfied. The soldier in him didn’t like being tested. Without warning he pulled the truck over to the side of the road and turned the engine off. David reached between his legs and pulled a lever that released the benched seating ten inches back and then he unbuckled. Without expression he leaned over and reaching across Anna, released her belt as well. He settled back against his seat.

“Come over here. Straddle me.”

She slid over to him without question, crawling atop him and settling into his lap in an evocative manner.

“What are you going to do?” her question was laced with innocence and seduction. He found her effort rather adorable.

“I won’t lie to you Anna, you’re not going to like it at first.”

“Maybe that’s for me to decide.” Her eyes wide and beguiling.

He had her trust.

“That’s good.” His approval was genuine “No fear.”

Anna let out a gasp of surprise as she felt him grow hard beneath his jeans. He studied her face. His arms remained motionless at his sides, his smile now faint. He seemed to be waiting for her to do something. She brought her arm up to place her hand against his chest and in one fluid motion David grabbed hold of her wrist and locked it behind her back. He had her crushed against him then, kissing her fervently. This was a far different David than the tender, sensual David that had just given her her first orgasm. Excited, she kissed him back, matching the soldier’s vigor. He allowed her to do so as he slowly ran his hand down her free arm before pulling it too behind her back, encapsulating both her wrists with his one hand. He broke the kiss.

“Are you ready?”

“For what?”

“Your lesson.”

“You said I wouldn’t like it.”

“I said you wouldn’t like it at first. Afraid?”

“I’m not afraid.” The defiance was back.

David reached into his pocket and produced something small and shiny. He slid it under her skirt; she could feel the bite of cold metal glide against her thigh. There was a loud click followed by a slow rip against material. He repeated the process on the other side and she felt her panties being pulled out from between her legs. He snapped shut what she finally saw was his Swiss army knife which he quickly returned to his pocket. David took the ruined underwear and tied both her wrists to the back of the steering wheel then lightly pulled against his handy work, making sure she was secure. He sat back, eyeing her curiously, again making her feel as if she should do something. It made her slightly worried.

“What are you going to do?” she finally asked, not being able to handle the scrutiny.

“I’m going to tickle the shit out of you.” He replied flatly.

Her eyes went as round as saucers but before she could fully react, he was on her again, kissing her, slowly, deliberately this time. He had her thighs tightly locked at his waist and he was undulating his hips erotically against hers. She moaned against his mouth; the taste of him and the thrill he was inducing had her trapped in a state of euphoric frenzy. He sighed lowly in approval as his lips traveled down to her throat. David nuzzled her then, letting the course bristles of his three day old shadow softly graze the delicate skin at her neck. He heard her gasp and felt her body lightly jerk at the change in titillation. He instigated the conflicting sensations on purpose; the urge to identify which of the two won out fed his own depraved excitement. His sighs turned into whispered growls causing her body to quiver and slightly panic. His hold on her tightened, his hips every so often rocking deeper into hers jolting her between his tickley whiskers and his thrusting hard-on. She quickly gave into the latter. His laugh was low and sinister as he none to gently nipped an earlobe.

“Does this feel nice?” he growled, his hot breath against her ear, his hips giving her a sharp push forward.

“Oh god.” Anna gasped as she could feel her body once again start the climb.

His hands slowly released the vice grip he had on her hips and as they slid up her waist, he no longer needed to move against her as she had readily taken up the grinding motion and was doing all the work for him.

“You are so good, aren’t you?” he praised her, his hands now at her rib cage as Anna was softly panting; edging slowly towards a promised climax. His long fingers curled gently, sinking into her sides carefully and deliberately as not to alarm her; he caressed. She practically unseated herself, wrenching backwards, only to hit the back of the steering wheel.

“Don’t stop.” He warned her sternly, his eyes now deadpan and hands not for one moment slowing the sensuous assault.

Anna whimpered in protest, her eyes darting between his busy hands and then up to his unreadable eyes. His fingers dug deeper, causing her to wiggle against his lap, slamming her back into the heady sensations that coursed through her lower body, she groaned. He grinned at her, clearly getting off on her conflict. The cruel smile fed her arousal. Once again, the latter won out as Anna leaned forward, her forehead dropping to David’s shoulder, she gave into his hard body, hips rocking into him with urgency. She needed the release and was desperate for it.

“What do you feel?” he breathed against her ear, his voice but a low growl.

“I can’t take it…please…I need…” her voice cracked and quivered as she couldn’t even finish the sentence. David’s hands traveled higher up her torso, exploring each rib, quickening his pace; making her jump and gasp and ultimately struggle. She was close; heat rushing and coursing, but the climax remained stalled at its peak.

“What do you need?” his question barely broke through her jumbled, anguished thoughts. David’s fingers were biting into her now. His callousness augmented her panic. Frustration seized her abdomen.

“I need to cum,” she sobbed “David Please!”

He grabbed her about the waist and thrust hard. It hit with zero warning, the pulsing felt so intense that it was practically unbearable. With each contraction she writhed against him. In the distance she heard what she could make out as frenzied laughter and as the haze of pleasure began to lift, she realized it was her own. How long had she been laughing? She suspected it was throughout the entire tickling onslaught. Calming herself to a gasping whimper, she realized that he had undid her bindings and was just grinning at her; cocksure and triumphant.

“You suck!” she managed through heavy breathing.

“Why yes ma’am. I know.” his reply earned him a hard sock to the arm. Closing his eyes, he licked his bottom lip before slowly opening them up again, looking at her sinisterly. She scrambled off him and quickly scooched to the passenger side. He reached his hand towards her and wiggled his fingers. Her seat belt was on in record time. David chuckled as he started the ignition and drove off into the night.

The End

Next Story
https://youtu.be/Rwe63LXsFOI
**Legion**
Who wants it? ;)

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back