• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How to make my feet more ticklish?

Scoobertinni

Hey everybody,

I have both a fetish for feet and tickling, so you can imagine how I feel about my feet lacking any kind of ticklishness whatsoever.
I've officially decided that I'm going to try whatever it takes to make them at least somewhat sensitive... does anyone have any idea how I might be able to go about this?
I remember my feet used to be pretty ticklish when I was very young (like 7 - 12 years old), but it seems they became less and less sensitive over time... perhaps judo and karate had some kind of influence on that. I recently quit these activities though

Thanks!

Are your feet rough or soft? If not, try some footcare/lotion, and get any rough spots out.

A pedicure never hurts as well.

I read on I think Reddit that coating them with Vicks rub and then wearing socks for a few hours helps.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

as far as I know, there isn't really a way to increase baseline ticklishness outside of maybe a course of 'mind over matter'

what you can do is remove as much obstruction between a tickling finger and those tender nerves as possible. One awesome trick is before bed to saturate your feet in a moisturizing lotion, rub it in as much as possible then put wool socks on and sleep that way. Your feet will be way more soft the next morning. A regimen of this would make a difference. Another thing I've done is rub baby oil or lotion into my feet during a super hot shower. That gets it setting into the skin to help.

Another thing I'd think would be start getting pedicures. They are inherently designed to soften and sensitize the feet, will give you a running gauge of your ticklishness to measure its pedicure (think pumice stone and soapy scrub brush), and you may even meet someone there who otherwise you wouldn't have. :)

Just a few suggestions from me.

I’ve heard that lotion or baby oil can make your feet more ticklish for whatever reason.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back