Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

8/16/2018

MTJ Publications has a new e-Comic out! Details in the MTJ forum!

New from MTJ

Bounce in
The Night #2

Click here
8/15/18

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Max Speer
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Stories involving people trying not to laugh👑👌

These stories are quite a turn on for me.
    There's a story called tickled pink on here, that pretty much encapsulates what I mean
    If you guys can link some material like that then that would be beautiful.

Take your pick in my archive. Nearly all of my stories have resistance elements.
    Please enjoy all of my stories in my archive.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdi...-Story-Archive

Also, check out my ebooks featuring extended and original stories with Jenni The Clown, on sale at Lulu.com! http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?c...utorId=1464141

I'll be following this thread as this is a huge turn on for me also. It's a major turn on if the ticklee was tickled on sensual parts such as inner thighs, neck/nape, spine, etc.

For my contribution for this thread, here's one of my favorite stories: Anger Management

I like when the ticklee tries to not laugh. I've written a story months ago where Peterton Poe is tickled in public and he tried to not laugh. Hope you like it!

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...ion-Tickle-ray

Does anyone has a copy or link for an old story with a title "The Martial Artist" or "Ticklish Martial Artist". I really can't remember the title but it involves a girl that lost to an unknown master and was subjected to tickle torture. The first part of the tickle torture is quite a turn on because it involves teasing/tickling her thighs and breasts which she tried to resist laughter.

Thank you in advance.

Whoawh that definitely encapsulates the essence for me as well; Tickled Pink was one of the first stories I'd enjoyed that much here in ages. (I also love Anger Management, recommended above.)

I think all my stories harness that element, though my first one thematizes it. ^ ^

I really enjoy this element in stories as well, it highlights the psychological side of tickling torture. This is one great example, like all the stories from dig dug dog: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...urnikova-Story

Both of my stories have an element of this in them. I am on mobile so cant link but if you go to my started threads they should appear : )
    Socks and Stockings thats the way forward!! So smooth and extra ticklish!!

Koko is another writer with such stories. This is one example but there are others as well: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...-Project-(F-F)

The BEST tickling theme going ...

I too have been a fan of this theme for as long as I can remember - and yet as popular as it seems to be, there has never seemed to be a proportionate amount of material out there which covers it.

I have a few classic stories in my mind, but they are all from so long ago that it might take me a while to re-call and post their titles I will re-post as soon as I do.

I have one additional question to those interested in this thread - what about videos featuring the resistance/trying not to laugh theme??? Now they seem to be incredibly rare - especially done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Troumen View Post
    I too have been a fan of this theme for as long as I can remember - and yet as popular as it seems to be, there has never seemed to be a proportionate amount of material out there which covers it.

I have a few classic stories in my mind, but they are all from so long ago that it might take me a while to re-call and post their titles … I will re-post as soon as I do.

I have one additional question to those interested in this thread - what about videos featuring the resistance/trying not to laugh theme??? Now they seem to be incredibly rare - especially done well.
    For the video, you can search "Mannequin Ticke Challenge" in p0rnhub. Parts 1-4. All episodes has behind the scene footages which are more appealing for me than the actual video.

Hey these are p hot

Quote Originally Posted by Coda View Post
    Whoawh – that definitely encapsulates the essence for me as well; Tickled Pink was one of the first stories I'd enjoyed that much here in ages. (I also love Anger Management, recommended above.)

I think all my stories harness that element, though my first one thematizes it. ^ ^
    Dear Coda, awesome story. I'm not even done with it, but had to write you a quick note!
    "Salvation is from the Jews" (John 4:22)...and so is Natalie Portman!

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklee345 View Post
    I really enjoy this element in stories as well, it highlights the psychological side of tickling torture. This is one great example, like all the stories from dig dug dog: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthr...urnikova-Story

Thanks for remembering, and for your kind words, Ticklee345!
    "Salvation is from the Jews" (John 4:22)...and so is Natalie Portman!