• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stories involving people trying not to laugh👑👌

Whoawh

These stories are quite a turn on for me.
There's a story called tickled pink on here, that pretty much encapsulates what I mean
If you guys can link some material like that then that would be beautiful.

Take your pick in my archive. Nearly all of my stories have resistance elements.

I'll be following this thread as this is a huge turn on for me also. It's a major turn on if the ticklee was tickled on sensual parts such as inner thighs, neck/nape, spine, etc.

For my contribution for this thread, here's one of my favorite stories: Anger Management

Does anyone has a copy or link for an old story with a title "The Martial Artist" or "Ticklish Martial Artist". I really can't remember the title but it involves a girl that lost to an unknown master and was subjected to tickle torture. The first part of the tickle torture is quite a turn on because it involves teasing/tickling her thighs and breasts which she tried to resist laughter.

Thank you in advance.

Whoawh – that definitely encapsulates the essence for me as well; Tickled Pink was one of the first stories I'd enjoyed that much here in ages. (I also love Anger Management, recommended above.)

I think all my stories harness that element, though my first one thematizes it. ^ ^

Both of my stories have an element of this in them. I am on mobile so cant link but if you go to my started threads they should appear : )

The BEST tickling theme going ...

I too have been a fan of this theme for as long as I can remember - and yet as popular as it seems to be, there has never seemed to be a proportionate amount of material out there which covers it.

I have a few classic stories in my mind, but they are all from so long ago that it might take me a while to re-call and post their titles … I will re-post as soon as I do.

I have one additional question to those interested in this thread - what about videos featuring the resistance/trying not to laugh theme??? Now they seem to be incredibly rare - especially done well.

I too have been a fan of this theme for as long as I can remember - and yet as popular as it seems to be, there has never seemed to be a proportionate amount of material out there which covers it.

I have a few classic stories in my mind, but they are all from so long ago that it might take me a while to re-call and post their titles … I will re-post as soon as I do.

I have one additional question to those interested in this thread - what about videos featuring the resistance/trying not to laugh theme??? Now they seem to be incredibly rare - especially done well.

For the video, you can search "Mannequin Ticke Challenge" in p0rnhub. Parts 1-4. All episodes has behind the scene footages which are more appealing for me than the actual video.

Whoawh – that definitely encapsulates the essence for me as well; Tickled Pink was one of the first stories I'd enjoyed that much here in ages. (I also love Anger Management, recommended above.)

I think all my stories harness that element, though my first one thematizes it. ^ ^

Dear Coda, awesome story. I'm not even done with it, but had to write you a quick note!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back