• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are some people just not that ticklish?

Ita24

TMF Regular
My ex GF used to LOVE tickling me. I am super ticklish all over so she had lots of fun with it. She was not nearly as ticklish. Every now and then I'd poke at her and she'd screech but that seemed to be more of a surprised response than a ticklish one. She'd tell me she wasn't ticklish and at first I thought she was just resisting to laugh but after a while I had tried all different techniques. Feathers, fingers, squeezing, light touching, swirling, stroking, fast, slow etc. Sometimes it even seemed like she could turn it on and off. Like she'd laugh and another time I'd do the same thing and she'd be stone faced. The one spot that got her the most consistently was the underarms but even that could be sporadic. She loved when I tried to tickle her though, and then of course she'd just pounce back on me to get her "revenge."

Has anyone ever been in a relationship where one of you was distinctly more tickling than the other?

Those r the no fun people

Yes, some people just ether aren't very ticklish or aren't ticklish at all. Race, gender, height, personality, attractiveness,softness or roughness of skin doesn't matter and still to this day I don't think anyone has been able to figure out why that is. There can even be two people seem to be equally ticklish, you tickle them both and they react the same, but one can get a pedicure and the other can't or one is able to handle a full body massage, regardless of how intense, and the other can't and it would just be baffling.

I've never been in a relationship with a woman less ticklish than me because I'm not very ticklish to begin with. Most women I've tickled whether friend or significant other have been satisfyingly ticklish.

Last edited:
Since my divorce 10 years ago, I've done a ton of dating. From my experience, I'd put ticklish women at around 1 out of every 5. Maybe it's the drinking water here where I live! No idea. Or maybe just extremely bad luck.

It is amazing how few genuinely ticklish women I've dated over the years. If you find one, hold on to her and treat her right.

It is amazing how few genuinely ticklish women I've dated over the years. If you find one, hold on to her and treat her right.

And make sure he/she treats you right as well back. ;)

I think it really just boils down to the nerves. Maybe some people's nevres are bigger than others. Or... "duller/ or prone to being more sensitive " to ticklishness. And I think the mind DOES have a lot to do with it overall. You know how stress can affect the body? I think that works in conjunction on what your experiences have been with tickling... how your view it. And if one be receptive at all. Maybe the early mind shuts it off fo whatever reason. Hardening yourself to it in a way. Though even those who try to block it out obviously can't stop being ticklish. It is fascinating overall. But, each person is their own goodie bag... or bag of coal so to speak with ticklishness. Or... "like a box of chocolates..." to be said better.

Last edited:
My ex GF used to LOVE tickling me. I am super ticklish all over so she had lots of fun with it. She was not nearly as ticklish. Every now and then I'd poke at her and she'd screech but that seemed to be more of a surprised response than a ticklish one. She'd tell me she wasn't ticklish and at first I thought she was just resisting to laugh but after a while I had tried all different techniques. Feathers, fingers, squeezing, light touching, swirling, stroking, fast, slow etc. Sometimes it even seemed like she could turn it on and off. Like she'd laugh and another time I'd do the same thing and she'd be stone faced. The one spot that got her the most consistently was the underarms but even that could be sporadic. She loved when I tried to tickle her though, and then of course she'd just pounce back on me to get her "revenge."

Has anyone ever been in a relationship where one of you was distinctly more tickling than the other?

Saying non-ticklish women who loved to tickle torture me? Been there, done that. Ticklishness is kind of like allergies, except way more fun. Some people are vulnerable, some people aren't. There's no explanation although it does seem to me that certain ethnic groups are more ticklish than others. No actual data, just an observation. And did she have a favorite spot for her attack(ribs, feet, pits) or was it just in general?

Last edited:
I am put in my place when an "NT" lady tells me I am just not tickling correctly....Each person has their own "tickle map" and some maps unfortunately have little or no buried treasure!!

I am put in my place when an "NT" lady tells me I am just not tickling correctly....Each person has their own "tickle map" and some maps unfortunately have little or no buried treasure!!

I understand what you are saying. Have a boyfriend that’s not ticklish & I live with it.

It is no fun when you are ticklish and the woman is not ticklish.

In my life I can count at least two women that weren't that ticklish. I guess I'm just lucky like that, lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back