• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I've been married for one year!

Tenebrae

Verified
On D-day 2017, exactly one year ago from making this post, I was tying the knot with a wonderful, strong and ticklish Chinese woman who's been in my life for eight years :bubbleheart:

Tonight we'll celebrate our first anniversary. There will be much talking about the year that passed, of course, and lots of tenderness and whatnot. But more importantly, it's a milestone in our adult life. Two people from two different cultures living in a big city, trying to build something together amid an all-powerful government, parental expectations (on both sides) and the fastest-developing economy in the world. And of course, tickling the shit out of each other in the process :p It's challenging, sometimes. But it's so damn exciting!

Looking forward to what the next 99+ years of marital life hold for us! Or rather eternity, because Elon Musk is gonna make us all immortal, right? :sarc1:

Don't worry guys, I shan't make this an annual thing. But I thought it was worth mentioning 365 days after the original post.

Wish us luck!

:gbtoast:

56d772701500002a000b11e7.jpegquotes-about-love-for-him-check-out-the-comic-hj-story-love-makes-you-stronger-tapastic-com.jpgquotes-about-love-for-him-love-is-movie-night.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations! Wishing you both a long and happy life together. :D

Congrats my man! Here's to many more!

Congratulations! Most marriages have a lot pf ups and downs but when you are with the right person it is worth it :)

Last edited:
Congratulations to you both!! Just don't ever take any marriage advice( mirage advice, well OK) from this old divorced dude! You two have gotten past that tough(est) first year with flying colors(tickled pink of course).As you say, it has been a multi-front challenge, but anything worthwhile will be. Be soulmates and solemates for many happy years to come!

Cheers to that, Tenebrae! Wishing you all the best in your married life.

:bouncybou

Thank you all, ladies and gentlemen, fellow fetishists and dear friends, for your kind wishes :)

:gbtoast: :imthedj:

Last edited:
On D-day 2017, exactly one year ago from making this post, I was tying the knot with a wonderful, strong and ticklish Chinese woman who's been in my life for eight years :bubbleheart:

Tonight we'll celebrate our first anniversary. There will be much talking about the year that passed, of course, and lots of tenderness and whatnot. But more importantly, it's a milestone in our adult life. Two people from two different cultures living in a big city, trying to build something together amid an all-powerful government, parental expectations (on both sides) and the fastest-developing economy in the world. And of course, tickling the shit out of each other in the process :p It's challenging, sometimes. But it's so damn exciting!

Looking forward to what the next 99+ years of marital life hold for us! Or rather eternity, because Elon Musk is gonna make us all immortal, right? :sarc1:

Don't worry guys, I shan't make this an annual thing. But I thought it was worth mentioning 365 days after the original post.

Wish us luck!

:gbtoast:

View attachment 559471View attachment 559472View attachment 559473

Congrats Brae. I hope this is the first of many more years to come.

^ That's actually cool nickname!!!

You wouldn't believe the amounts of nicknames I have been given on the chat. Every variation possible from "Ten" to "10" (that one makes me laugh :D), "Bra", "Brae", "Tene", "Teny", "Teeny" and fightinggirl666's epic "Tenacity". What ever possessed me to subscribe to an American forum using a Latin screen name, I have no idea :blaugh:

My original intention was to use Mahershalalhashbaz, after this guy, and now I regret not going with it as it would have opened a whole new range of possibilities :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back