• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle glove on Amazon

thundergatti

TMF Regular
Ok, so obviously it’s not marketed as a tickle glove, but I have just ordered one of these and am very much looking forward to trying it out.

It’s got the small plastic nodules like the massage/anti cellulite mitt they use at French tickling, but as it’s a full glove it’s got the added benefit of being able to tickle with your finger tips rather than just scrubbing with the palm of your hand.

Anyone else seen/used these?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B06XD743H9

Thank you, even if they aren’t as effective as hoped it’s got be worth a gamble at that price.

I definitely will provide an update, you may have to bear with me as i’m currently without anyone to engage in a bit of tickle play with, hopefully something will come up soon and I get the chance to try it out.

If you can swing it, get two, for each hand------double the mad pleasure...….

That looks like it would hurt more

Looks ouchy and kind of awkward like you just gonna tickle someone with an open hand like you washing windows lol

Been success each time I've used them. Worked well on Edyn
vlcsnap-00004.png

Sent Santiago into another realm
vlcsnap-00006.png

Thank you all for the feedback.
I had no idea that there was a clip store incorporating these gloves already and thought the post about them being effective when tickling yourself was an encouraging endorsement.
Appreciate all the comments though and will provide an update if and when I get to try it out.
Cheers

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back