• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I the only one to find that guy really hot?

While he's objectively hot for sure, he's not exactly my type. Still, I would love to see more attractive men in tickle vids, on both sides of the feather!

Not bad. Certainly better than the hairy back no necks that can't keep themselves out of the shot in some of these vids

While he's objectively hot for sure, he's not exactly my type. Still, I would love to see more attractive men in tickle vids, on both sides of the feather!

This is perfectly stated!

Is he better looking than me? X>

He's a handsome man, no doubt. Having a stand out lee is important. Having a standout ler can, at times, elevate the clip to a whole other level of awesomeness. Many a time there is more emphasis on the lee, which in part I can understand. But a good ler can be just as hot, in their sadistic approach, witty banter or even in physical appearance, more so at times than the lee.

He's a handsome man, no doubt. Having a stand out lee is important. Having a standout ler can, at times, elevate the clip to a whole other level of awesomeness. Many a time there is more emphasis on the lee, which in part I can understand. But a good ler can be just as hot, in their sadistic approach, witty banter or even in physical appearance, more so at times than the lee.

So well said.

That's one problem with M/F. Ugly males, so I commend this one for looking less sleazy and actually attractive. I'm a straight guy, but seeing and ugly old man tickle a young attractive woman looks creepy as fuck. So more of such videos, as it can only draw more females into videos. :)

Last edited:
Well, I'd flaunt it if I looked that way also lol -fingers crossed as strength training starts next week- maybe an exhibitionist factor too, something exciting about being seen tickling in a clip on the net. There's also the bf/gf factor.

Not bad. Certainly better than the hairy back no necks that can't keep themselves out of the shot in some of these vids

This had me about falling out of my chair lol don't know if I am on target, but I imagine you have nailed the wry, sarcastic tone of voice lol

That man is gorgeous. Makes me want to find out how I can look gorgeous in my own way.

That's one problem with M/F. Ugly males, so I commend this one for looking less sleazy and actually attractive. I'm a straight guy, but seeing and ugly old man tickle a young attractive woman looks creepy as fuck. So more of such videos, as it can only draw more females into videos. :)

^^^^^This exactly!

Thanks for the redundant video link (must have clicked the wrong one first and got on a different clips sale site). Definitely all for attractive members - period. Regardless preference, I would think everyone would prefer to look at something they find appealing over distasteful, or even neutral. Right or wrong, blame evolution says I. :peace:

If male lers were more attractive and showed their faces more often, I'd definitely watch more M/f than I currently do. Even thiugh we don't necessarily desire them (I know I don't), the identification factor works better if the guy is handsome and charming.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back