• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Girls in Game Show F/F (girls vs girls)

Pirata

TMF Poster
Tickling Girls Challenge (Lauany and Mariana)

Girls:
Lauany (blonde)
Mariana (redhead)

In this intense challenge, girls should answer the questions correctly, otherwise they are punished with tickling on their feet by pretty girls from the opposing team. Poor girls, they answer most questions incorrectly, and are punished with tickling at their feet by the beautiful girls of the opposing team.

Lauany is perhaps one of the sweetest and most delicate girls ever to be on our show, she was very apprehensive about this challenge because her feet are the most delicate part of her body while she misses most of the questions and has his feet tortured by his opponent, he turns red and barely resists, but continues to try to excel at each question, his reactions are greater when his feet are tormented by the long fingernails of one of his opponents. At the end of the show, Lauany is put back into the stocks (for allegedly breaking a pirate deck rule), and is punished again, to her desperation. (some excellent reactions from her are in the photos below, apparently she had a difficult day)

Mariana is a redhead who tries to be tough on being plagued by tickling her feet but does not resist and sketches some good reactions during the challenge. At the end of the game, the two girls from the opposing team come together and tickle their feet again.

Full Clip: https://andandonaprancha.com/products/tickling-girls-challenge-lauany-and-mariana-program-06

are two clips within a single

both the choice of the girls, and the whole production, was made with great care and dedication, I hope you enjoy

capa produto shopfy.png page tickle lauany.jpg IMG_4406.jpg IMG_4407.jpg IMG_4507.jpg

here are some good photos, at first, you can see that Lauany is red from having her feet tortured by girls (this was the moment we introduced her again in the stocks at the end), in fact, at various times she says she has her feet as the most delicate part, and that she can not continue because she can start to urinate in her pants.
The other photos are from Mariana, is redhead.

IMG_4509.jpg IMG_4428.jpg IMG_4446.jpg IMG_4444.jpg IMG_4455.jpg

I think this is an innovative, classy, and great concept. I hope this earns you a good return and wish you the best with the series.

The stocks ! Great man, I will purchase for sure !

I would move the holes in the stocks a bit further apart. That way they can't cover one foot with the other. They would be more defenseless that way. Nice concept.

I perched the clip last night and I loved it!!

The stocks look brilliant, and the show itself looks like it’s coming along nicely, it actually starting to look more & more like a proper game show!

I perched the clip last night and I loved it!!

The stocks look brilliant, and the show itself looks like it’s coming along nicely, it actually starting to look more & more like a proper game show!

Glad you liked it!
The only way for the show to continue is with the support of the people, because producing something like that requires a lot of resources and several people involved.

Yes, this program had a lot of vibration, things started to improve over time.

I would move the holes in the stocks a bit further apart. That way they can't cover one foot with the other. They would be more defenseless that way. Nice concept.

I second that. Ideally the holes should be smaller and further apart. Hopefully this will still be good though. Looks like it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back