• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled A Friend From Work

pghtickleguy

TMF Master
So I received a text message from a friend at work today. She is going through a lot of stuff in her personal life. TBH she does attract drama. Well one thing with her is that she confides in me with the goings on in her life and I like to do what I can to help when I can. (I like to listen and feel good when I know that I can make a difference). So on to the text message. It comes so out of the blue. She has been seeing this guy and he has recently moved out of state.

She says that she thinks that she is moving. My reply was oh I forgot moving away is the right answer because that will fix everything. Her reply to that was I have something to tell you but you have to believe me and no tickling it out of me. I'm like what are you talking about? She says I can't text it. Its that serious. So I ask again what??? And why would you bring up tickling you? She says because that's how you get the truth out of me. So of course I am still questioning why she said that. However it was hard to through texts.

Now for a little backstory to all of this. I have known this girl for close to two years. We work for the same company but she is in the office and I work outside of the office in the field. We do however because our departments work closely together interact alot. She like I said shares things with me and this girl her name is Gail shares quite a bit. Gail is around 5'8" dark black hair curvy. She is a thicker girl but she wears it well. She also is one who likes to be noticed so she is always doing and saying off the wall things. She also is one who gets mani's and pedi's all the time. She made a comment about how she is EXTREMELY ticklish on her feet so it is difficult for her to sit through them. Of course that is music to my ears but just because someone says that now I have to find out for certain.

So I found out something at work that she was directly involved in and I just wanted to hear her side of it. We decided that we would meet for breakfast before work and that way we could talk and not be interrupted and no worries about the walls having ears. So we met and sat in a booth. So after we ordered she starts talking. I said well how do I know that all this is true. How do I know if your not holding out. So I say. "I know how". I will tickle you if I think that you are not being truthful or holding back. Surprisingly she agrees I then tell her to put her leg up on the other side of the booth but take your shoe off first. She does and plops her foot up on my side. So I tell her that I have to test to see if her feet really are ticklish so I run a finger up the bottom of her foot and it was like electricity shot through her. She jerked her foot, giggled, and slid down in her chair. She said oh my gosh that tickles so bad. "Paydirt" she was definitely ticklish. So then I said. Take off your sock. She said really? That will make it worse. I said I know.

So she takes off her sock and then puts her leg back in the same place. Her toes were painted a reddish purple color and her feet were super smooth. Her foot is a size 9 and like I said. very ticklish. I got her a few more times and her barefoot was definitely more ticklish with her sock off. We were in a restaurant and I didn't want her to scream or anything so it was mainly just running a finger up and down her foot. She really doesn't like being tickled but deals with it. She told me she was pretty much ticklish all over but her feet were the worst.

I have tickled her a few more times but this one time was probably the most. I do think though after her comment about tickling her that breakfast might actually be in order again....

Some places serve breakfast 24/7.....;) Thanks for a great story.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back