• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickled my real estate agents huge size 12.5 feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony27aotl

TMF Regular
This was one of the best experience of my life...It all started when my real estate agent Penny came by the house to talk about what I was looking for (I am starting a small buisness and need an office space)....we had met a few times as she is the one that also found me the flat I live in now so we are pretty friendly to begin with.

I open the door and Penny (about 5ft 7, early forties, brunette with an athletic lean body,recently divorced and although she is not exactly beautiful she does have a certain something) came in limping...I look down and I notice one of her heals had broken off...she told me that it happened a couple hours ago but she had a busy schedule and no time to go home

''would you mind terribly if I took my heals off my feet are killing me basicaly hobbling around fer hours'' she askes

''Of course not dont even think about it'' I say and immediately start thinking of ways to tickle her

so we sit on the couch and my eyes drift to her feet and then my hart skips a beat...they are huge!!!size 12.5 but very shapely with a nice clear toe nail polish...after 5 minutes or so she starts to realize my eyes keep darting at her feet

''I know they're so big'' she says obviously feeling self conscious ''I know girls that are a lot taller then me and their feet are way smaller''

''Well if I'm honest I actually think they are very pretty'' I said happy we got onto the subject '' although they are a bit red in some places''

''its because my shoes are half a size to small...i can never find the shoes I like in my size'' she said ''I give them a foot rub almost every night because they are so sore''

''I'll tell you what since you are having a pretty lousy day why dont I give you a foot rub how does that sound??''

''You would?????really you wouldn't mind????''she said a bit suprised

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!you get to do what you want most and at the same time have the other person thinking you are doing them a favor

''Of course I dont mind'' I said grabbing a pillow and placing it on my lap ''here just put your feet up and tell me about the sites you've looked at'' I said trying to sound like this was an afterthought

we talk for about 10 minutes all the while I'm casually just rubbing her feet while maintaining eye contact (I already knew what I would do next)

''you are soooo great for the foot rub'' she says ''it feels great, I hope my feet feel soft''

''they do, dont you get pedicures???''

''I do but not very often because some parts tickle very much''

This was it. I almost always get a confession when talking about getting pedicures...and now since she brought it up.................

''hey haaahaaaheeee come on hehehehehe please nooooheheehehe thaaaaaathehehe tickleeeees heheheehehehehee heeeey noooo fair
heheheehehe nooooo dont heeheheheheehe im sooooooo ticklish heheheehehehhahahahahahaah''

''then you should have kept it to your self'' I said playfully

''ok ok heheehhahahaahheheeheehhahahaaa my bad heheheeheheheehahhaahaha please anywhere hehehe but my feeeeeet''

And then I stopped ''anywhere???'' I asked with a smirk

''why??? do you want to keep tickling me'' she asked clearly in a playful mood and not at all bothered

''seems like its helping you relax a bit and it is fun to watch you squirm and laugh'' how about a little game ''I minute of tickling under your arms and if you can last the full minute you get another foot rub, if not then....well we'll see what happens after that''

now I sould mention that its really hot here in Greece so almost all women are in some sort of sleeveless attire...Penny was wearing a black tank top..

''ok'' she said almost gleefully, and she comes closer and lifts her arms up timidly (she has nice wide armpits with a 3-4 day stubble that because of the skin tone and hair color is more pronounced not to mention covers a very wide area ''oh I forgot I haven't shaved'' she said while peaking at her armpits and almost jumped 2 feet back ''this is sooo embarrassing''

''forget about it its fine'' i said ''up up up '' i said pointing at her hands

this time they came up in slow motion and you could see the embarrassment on her face..

''remember all you have to to is keep your arms up'' I said and then lightly began stroking the prickly hair under her arms

''ooooooooooooooo that sooo weird heheheheehe noooooooo hahaahahah that tickles a looooot hahahaahahahahaheheehe please please no haahahaha this is soooheheeheheheh embarrassing hahahahaahahaha'' and down came the hands about 20 seconds in

''thats all I can take, it tickled soo much'' she said

At this point I could tell that any more tickling would start to seems like I was forcing the issue so I said

''well then why dont I give you that foot rub while we go through the rest of the properties''

''really??????but that was much less that a minute''

''its ok you had a long day''

So we spend a good 30 minutes going over the sites she looked at for me all the while I was basically just very gently rubbing her feet throwing in a tickle every now and then making her let out a giggle and smile at me

''thank you soooo much for the foot rub, it felt great'' this was by far my best appointment of 2018''

''even though you almost fell of the couch from the tickling'' I asked poking her sides

''yeah sure that was funny although I am sorry about having to see my armpits like that, I am really hairy there and I should shave more often but I get razor bumps so I cant do it every day''

''dont even mention it, I honestly wouldn't even have noticed'' I said although that was a bit of a lie ''it was fun making you laugh though, felt like you needed it'' I always like making it seem like I'm doing it as a favor, I've found it makes it more likely they wont think its weird when and if you do it again. They just think you are being nice...

we hugged goodbye and made and appointment to go see a couple of sites early next week...I'll do my best to get her to come over after!!

Wonderful story! :feets: I love big feet. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I can relate to the stubble, my pits get very hairy too, and are terribly ticklish!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back