• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

College student getting into the community

tklfetish

Hi all,

I've had this fetish for a loooong time (basically from the start), but have been very hesitant to jump in here despite regularly visiting the site. Hoping to get more invested into the community as I'm starting to get more and more comfortable!

About me: I'm 21M, I go to school in the Cambridge area but am pretty regularly all over the country; for now I'm in SF for the summer. I'm sort of a switch by necessity -- I mcuh prefer the lee side but unfortunately I'm not suuuper ticklish (at least as far as I know -- I'm not often tickled :( maybe [hopefully] someone will prove me wrong!) so by necessity I touch on the ler side as well.

Feel free to reach out -- I'm looking forward to getting to know people here :)

Welcome to the TMF, tklfetish, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Yes welcome! Always great to learn of ticklephiles in the Boston area. Have fun! Feel free to PM me when you get back to the city or anytime and we can correspond.

Hey, welcome. I’m new here and from MA as well. I’m 29 and I’ve traveled all over the state for dates and tickle sessions. Been hesitant to open up in here as well. Good luck and see you around the forum.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back