• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Night We Met (Part 2)

TicklePro86

Thanks to everyone who read/commented on the first part of my story. I've been super busy with school, but I finally got around to writing the second part. Hope you enjoy...

We went back to the bar and had a couple more drinks. Despite several warnings about the inevitable consequences, Liz kept making sarcastic comments and generally talking shit about how I couldn't break her again, claiming that my tickling skills were "average at best." I let her go on for a while, but eventually decided enough was enough, so I took her by the hand and led her out of the bar and back to my apartment.

Once we got there I immediately walked her over to the bed, picked her up and tossed her so that she landed on her back on top of the comforter. Then I climbed on top of her, flipped her over and started attacking her exposed sides and hips while I used my weight to pin her down, keeping her totally trapped beneath me while I explored around each rib one by one. She tried lowering her arms to her sides to protect herself, so I grabbed each wrist one by one and raised them back above her head, easily keeping them from interfering with one hand while I alternated sides with the other

"You see what happens when you talk shit?" I said as I relentlessly tickled up and down her sides. "I tried to warn you, but you just HAD to keep going, didn't you? Don't worry, after I get done with you you'll learn your manners young lady..." I continued teasing up and down her sides as she hopelessly tried to free her wrists from my tight grasp. "Nooooo faaaiiirrrr, I wasn't reehheheheaaaddyyyy!!" she shouted as I focused my inquisitive fingers on a couple ribs on her right side that seemed to be extra sensitive. "NOOOOO nottthahaha theereehahaha plleeaahahahahssseeeeeee! I'll beeehehehehehe niceeee hahahaheeheehahahaha!!" "Oh it's too late for that missy. You've had plenty of chances to cool your act, so now you leave me no choice."

I teased my fingers up to her right armpit, and Liz exploded with laughter as my fingertips made contact with her soft exposed skin. "HAHAHAHAAA NOOOOHOHOHOOO!! HAHAHAH PLLEEAASSEE I MEEEHEHEHEAAANNN ITTT I'LL BE GOOOODDD!" she begged as I probed deep into her underarm with my fingers. "Yea...I'm not buying it," I said as I switched arms, sending her into another fit of hysteria. "SERRIOOUUSLYYHEHEHEH JUST NOTTTT THEREHAHAHA!!" "Fine, I'll do you this ONE favor and leave your armpits alone...for now." I said as I slowly brought my tickles to a halt. "OMG THANK YOU!" She said as she tried to catch her breath. "No problem, but I'm not sure you'll be thanking me once I start tickling you here instead..." I suddenly dug my fingers deep into her inner thighs, causing her to jolt so hard she would've probably flown off the bed had I not been pinning her down securely. "AHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAA NONONONOOOOOO OMGGGG HEHEHEHEHE PLEEAASSEEEE AHHAHAHAHA!" Liz was completely losing it from my fingers digging and wiggling incessantly, moving back and forth between legs at unpredictable intervals. "You like it better here?" I teased as I continued my tickle attack. Then I reached around and started grabbing her thighs, just above her knees, causing her to buck and thrash in a futile attempt to throw me off. "AHAHAHAH OMGOMGOMG HAHAHAHA PLEEAASSEE SSTTOOOPPP!" she pleaded as I poked and prodded around every inch of her thighs.

"Ok fine, I'll give you a little break. Not that you deserve it, but it's going to take me a minute to get everything ready..." I said as I jumped off her and walked towards the closet in the corner of my room. "Get whaaaat ready?" she asked nervously. "Oh nothing," I replied. "Just a little bag of tricks I've got for you." I knew Liz had never been tied up before, but she'd told me she wanted to try it, so I figured this would be the perfect opportunity to fulfill her wish. I pulled out my nylon ankle and wrist cuffs, which were conveniently equipped with ropes attached to secure her to the bed. I walked slowly back over to her, looking her in the eye as I approached. I could tell she was a bit nervous, but she couldn't hide the excitement in her eyes as she realized what was about to happen. "OMG I'm going to die if you do that!" she said as she eyed the cuffs. "I assure you I won't let that happen," I said as I softly grabbed her hands and started slipping on the cuffs. " That would totally spoil all the fun!" Once her wrists were strapped together I told her to lie on her back, and then proceeded to tie her wrists to the iron rods of the headboard (I had the perfect tickling bed at this place). Once they were secured I lightly traced my fingers down her arms, stopping at her neck, causing her to let out a little giggle. "Now let's get those cute little feet of yours ready," I said as I moved down towards her legs. I slid the cuffs on each ankle and then tied them together, and then secured them to the footboard so that they were propped up and totally exposed. "Now for the finishing touch," I said as I slowly slid a blindfold on her.

I stood back and waited a few minutes, building her anticipation while plotting my tickle attack in my head. I climbed back on top of her, straddling her torso and positioning myself in the perfect spot to tickle her underarms and neck. I began wiggling my fingers lightly in her armpits, using one hand on each as she tried to contain her laughter. "It's ok Liz, you can let it all out," I said as I increased the speed of my fingers. She just shook her head and pressed her lips closed hard as she was forced to endure my teasing fingers in her sensitive underarms. Next I moved down to her neck, causing her to tilt her head side to side to try and block whichever side I was teasing. So I started tickling both sides at the same time, which made her finally break her silence. "Noononoooo noohhohohohoh faaaiiirrr!!" she said as she remained intent on withholding her laughter. "Fine," I said. "I'll just tickle here instead." I suddenly grabbed her upper torso on each side at the very top of her ribs, just below her armpits. Liz squirmed, let out a yelp, and then lost control of her laughter. "HahahHAHAHAA HEHEHEHE OOHHH NONONONO PPPLEEAASSSEEE HAHAHAAHA NOOO MORREEEE!" she begged as I explored this newly found area of sensitivity. She tried with all her might to pull her arms down to protect her vulnerable sides, but her wrists were bound too tightly to the headboard. "THIS IS SOOSHOHOHOHOJ NOOOHAHAHHATTTTT FAAIIIHAHAHHAIIRRRRR!" she said as I continued working my fingers deeper into her sides.

After a few more excruciating minutes (for her, I was thoroughly enjoying every last second) I turned around and faced the foot of the bed, staying straddled over her so she remained pinned to the bed beneath me. "NOOOOO DDDOOOOOONNN'TTT YOUU DDAAARREEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHHH OMGOMGOMGGGGGG PLEEAAAHAHAHAHSSSEEEE!" Liz completely lost it as I dug my wiggling fingers into her lower ribs, and then into her soft exposed belly. I made my way up and down her sides, back and forth between her ultra ticklish belly and sensitive ribs. Then her laughter elevated to an even higher level as I did the same between her hips and upper thighs. "AHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE NOONONONONO PLEASEE PLEASEEEEE NOONONON HAHAHAHAHA!" her mixed laughter and begging became nearly indistinguishable as I pushed her further and further into tickle oblivion. "You know you can make it stop anytime, don't you? All you have to do is say the magic words..." I teased as I continued my tickle attack all over her hips, sides, belly, and thighs. "NEVERRR! YOU CAAHAHAHAHANN'TT MAAAHAHAHAHAHKKEEEE MEEEHEHEHEHE!" she yelled as she was forced to endure my wiggling, poking, and prodding over and over. "Suit yourself. Besides, now comes my favorite part," I said as I suddenly stopped and jumped off her.

I pulled up a stool to the foot of the bed, and then grabbed my bag and placed it on the floor next to me. I reached in and pulled out a long, stiff feather. "Let's start with this," I said as I began softly stroking the stiff bristles against her heels, dragging the feather sideways inch-by-inch up both soles simultaneously. She started wiggling her toes and flexing and scrunching her soles in an attempt to avoid the soft strokes of the feather's bristles. She was trying so hard to keep her laughter bottled up, but she had no chance once I started dragging the feather slowly in between each toe, one by one. "NOOOTT THHEEEHEHHEHEH TOEEESSSS HAHAHAHAH NOONNNONONO PPLEEEHEHEHEHEHAASSEEE ANNYYTHHHIINNGG BUTT THAAHAHAHHAHATTTT!!" I obviously ignored her pleas for mercy and continued teasing in between and underneath each toe, switching back and forth between her helplessly exposed feet.

Then I held her toes back with one hand so her soles were stretched out, nice and smooth for the feather to do its work. I dragged the feather sideways again up and down her arches and soles, and then started teasing right in the middle of her soles with the tip. "HEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHAH OMGOMGGGGG NOOOO!" she screamed as the feather relentlessly teased against her bare soles. Then I used the tip to meticulously tease underneath each toe again, sending her into another fit of hysterics. "AHHAHAHA I SAAIIIIDD NOTT THEEHEHEHE TOEEESSS HAHAHAHA!" she begged while I explored every crevice underneath her cute ticklish toes.

"I love how much the feather tickles your sexy little feet," I said as I paused momentarily. "Now let's see how much you like this." I grabbed an electric toothbrush from my bag and turned it on, and Liz lost it as soon as I pressed the spinning bristles against her helpless soles. "OMGOMGOMGGGG WHAAAHAHAHAHAHATTT THEHEHEHE HEEEHEHEHEHECCCKKKK ISSS THAAAHAHAHAHAHATTTT?!?!" she asked as the bristles spun rapidly across her arches and soles. "You know what it is," I answered. "Haven't you always wanted to be tickled by one of these??" "NONONONONOO I HAHAHAHATTEEEE ITT THAAHAHAHATTT IS SOOOO AWWFUULLLLL!" she replied while trying to maintain any bit of composure she possibly could. It was a futile attempt, however, and she absolutely lost control when I held her toes back again and pressed the bristles underneath them. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHANNOONOONONONONONOOOOTTTTT THHEEERERREEREHEHHEHEHE. PLEEEHEHEHEHAAASSSEEEEE NOTTT MYYY TOEEEHEHEHEHESSSSS!" "You know it's your favorite spot," I replied as I continued exploring underneath her toes with the toothbrush.

I kept torturing her poor helpless little toes for several more minutes, sending her into uncontrollable fits of laughter. Her laughing and pleading were music to my ears as I focused intently on her cute little bare soles and toes with the toothbrush. "Aren't you having a blast right now?" I asked after a few more minutes of tickling her tiny toes with the spinning bristles. "NONONOOOOO HAHAHAHAH I HAAAHAHAHAHATTTEEEE YOUUUU!" she exclaimed through her fits of laughter. "Awwww that's not very nice," I replied. "But if you think you hate me now, just wait for this..."

I turned off the brush and set it down. I let Liz catch her breath for a couple minutes while I prepared my next surprise. I pulled out a bottle of baby oil and a hairbrush, and then started pouring the oil on her feet, starting at her toes and letting it drip down as I generously squeezed it from the bottle. "OMG NOOOOOOO! NOO NOOOO NOOOOO!" she begged as she realized what I had in store for her next. But it was too late, I rubbed the oil into her soles, making sure that every inch of her tiny little size 5 feet were nice and slippery for the brush to work its magic. As soon as I pressed the brush against her soles Liz was in absolute hysterics. "OMGGOMGOMGOMGGG NONONONOOO HAHAHAHAHA HEEHHEHEHEHEHEEH NONONONONO PLEEAAAHAHAAHAHEEESSEEEEE STOOOPPPP!" she pleaded as the bristles glided up and down her smooth soles with ease. "I can't stop now Liz, I'm just getting started..." I said as I increased the speed of my strokes. "HEHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHAHAH OMGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NONONOOOOOOO!" she continued to plead for mercy as she felt the bristles scraping across her slippery soles. "Just say the magic words and it'll all be over," I reminded her as I stroked faster and faster and faster all over her helpless bare feet. "NONONONO NEEVVEVEERRRR!" she insisted. "We'll see about that," I replied, and then began stroking furiously up and down her soles and arches. Liz's reactions reached an entirely new realm of intensity as she was forced to endure the torturous bristles of the brush against her poor little feet. "HAHAHAHAH OKOKOKOKOKO BAMMAAAHAHAHA SUCKSSSS HAHAHHEHEHEHE BAMAAAHAHAHAHA SUCKSSSS!!!"

"That's what I thought," I said as I brought my strokes to a halt. "See, that wasn't so hard now, was it." "You're the meanest guy EVER," she said after regaining her breath. "Maybe," I replied, "but you know that's why you love me." I grabbed a towel and wiped the oil off her little feet and then untied her. She was clearly drained from the torture she'd just endured, so I laid down next to her and wrapped my arm around her. "See, I can be nice too." I said as I held her close to me while she continued her recovery. A few minutes later she was fast asleep in my arms, completely exhausted from the most intense tickling she'd ever experienced.

When she woke up the next morning she climbed on top of me and whispered in my ear, "that was amazing...let's do it again..."

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back