• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anthony Bourdain has been found dead.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
According to The New York Times he was found dead in his hotel room in France where he was to film an episode of his travels which were broadcast on The Travel Channel and CNN.

Last edited:
Damn, he hung himself?

Or was it made to look like a suicide?

A Mystery...

This is not a good day for me. Anthony died....

Last edited:
These recent suicides got me fucked up. Wish we could change the stigma and shame associated with mental health issues.

Awww fuck. I really enjoyed his show too.

I knew he was dying due to COPD but I also had no idea his state of mental health was suffering from that level of mental anguish.

I'll pray to the Multiverse that his soul has reached a higher plane as is at peace. :(

These recent suicides got me fucked up. Wish we could change the stigma and shame associated with mental health issues.

I KNOW RIGHT? Robin Williams, Prince, and now Bourdain! We've lost so many bright voices. :(

Awww fuck. I really enjoyed his show too.

I knew he was dying due to COPD but I also had no idea his state of mental health was suffering from that level of mental anguish.

I'll pray to the Multiverse that his soul has reached a higher plane as is at peace. :(

I KNOW RIGHT? Robin Williams, Prince, and now Bourdain! We've lost so many bright voices. :(

Kate Spade just the other day. :(

Heard he died & that it was a suicide. Who was he anyhow?

Famous chef, food writer, and tv personality. He wrote a book about his life coming of age as a chef - the addiction, the dangers, the friendships, the challenges. It ended up a NY Times Best Seller and he went on to write other books and have many tv shows where he'd travel to other countries to bring his audiences a different perspective of the people that lived there. Food was always the common thread in his shows, but he had an innate talent to make the world seem smaller.

He disliked commercial chefs, vegetarianism, and how culinary artistry had been all but removed from food tv shows. He was an advocate for immigrants in the culinary industry and spoke out about sexual harassment in Hollywood as well as the food industry.

Very sad news. I enjoyed his TV show. Rest In Peace, Mr. Bourdain.

He was a class act, who showed everyone the same level of respect and grace, from world-famous chefs to Kalahari Bushmen serving him roasted warthog anus.
A remarkably kind and warm human being.

Kate Spade just the other day.

o_o...WHAT? H...Holy shit on a stick...this is not good. So many famous people who made us smile departed too soon. :(

CNN is running specials this weekend.

I saw the show with Obama meeting Anthony Bourdain in Vietnam.

There's a very cruel irony to his death. His show aught us not to be afraid of each other. That we should meet our anxieties and fear of strange cultures and the unknown with open minds and arms. But whatever personal demons and fear he had within him was jus too much. He was a good person and more of us should strive to be like him. His death, like all suicides is a tragedy.

Felt bad thinking about how cool it is to do what Anthony Bourdain is entitled to and yet... Felt bad about the unexplained turmoil... Felt bad about why and how strange that death could be chosen instead. I enjoyed the shows -- but now, RIP. :(

Famous chef, food writer, and tv personality. He wrote a book about his life coming of age as a chef - the addiction, the dangers, the friendships, the challenges. It ended up a NY Times Best Seller and he went on to write other books and have many tv shows where he'd travel to other countries to bring his audiences a different perspective of the people that lived there. Food was always the common thread in his shows, but he had an innate talent to make the world seem smaller.

He disliked commercial chefs, vegetarianism, and how culinary artistry had been all but removed from food tv shows. He was an advocate for immigrants in the culinary industry and spoke out about sexual harassment in Hollywood as well as the food industry.

Thanks for telling me who he was anyway. I don't usually follow chefs that are on television.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back