• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My boyfriend isn’t ticklish

GirlWhoLikes2Laugh

4th Level Orange Feather
I’ve been in a relationship since last October & he’s not ticklish. Anyone else in that situation?

I’ve been in a relationship since last October & he’s not ticklish. Anyone else in that situation?

I had a GF who was into other forms of BDSM but who wasn't ticklish at all. We did tie and tickle other girls together though in MF/F scenes so we still could enjoy tickling as a couple.

*raises hand* I know how you feel - my wife isn't ticklish she has the advantage - I'm very ticklish
it is alittle frustrating having it one sides - I can't fight back or provoke more tickling *sighs*

If I was more lee leaning, as I'm guessing you are, it would be tolerable. But for me, personally... I could never be satisfied with someone who isn't ticklish at all. Just couldn't be satisfied. Sorry.

I cant lie.. I couldnt be with a non ticklish women. Tickling is too much of a turn on to go without it. It may sound shallow but its a deal breaker for me. My wife is quite ticklish so I lucked out there

Right she got to be some what ticklish or it just doesnt work and not that fake giggle some girls do its got to be real

Well it does bother me some but I met a guy on FetLife who’s ticklish so we’ll meet up soon.

I have the opposite problem. My wife has very, very ticklish feet. But she doesn't like her feet tickled. She's always wearing these cute, thin, girlish socks too. I absolutely respect her wishes and I might get to tickle her feet once a month or so, briefly.

If she's feeling playful she'll coax me into doing it, but if I did it even once a day she gets angry. And to top it off she's lost like 25 lbs in the past few months and looks fantastic. So it's a constant tease! She tickles me frequently enough because she knows I like it. But I would love to get those slender soles more often, that's for sure.

I have the opposite problem. My wife has very, very ticklish feet. But she doesn't like her feet tickled. She's always wearing these cute, thin, girlish socks too. I absolutely respect her wishes and I might get to tickle her feet once a month or so, briefly.

If she's feeling playful she'll coax me into doing it, but if I did it even once a day she gets angry. And to top it off she's lost like 25 lbs in the past few months and looks fantastic. So it's a constant tease! She tickles me frequently enough because she knows I like it. But I would love to get those slender soles more often, that's for sure.

Sent you a message that I had sent you a P/M. I did not. I did send a P/M to someone else but messed up on the reply and so probably you got it. Sorry about the error.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back