• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'Lee Reactions?

TickleYeti

Verified
Hello fellow ticklephiles, wanted to start a thread of something I'm curious about. What is your all's reaction to being tickled? ("I laugh, duh!") Lol a bit more specific maybe?

What are you like as you're being tickled on a less sensitive spot and how do you get as your ler approaches and targets that one spot that is paradigm shiftingly ticklish for you?

For me, depends on the situation. If I'm not bound, I do the full giggle/squirm, intensifying as the ler approaches one of my (I just have so many) "#rekt" spots. Once the ler gets there though, I'm different. I usually stop squirming and trying to get away as I've fallen pretty quickly into hysterics, mixing in what has been described to me as an "elmo laugh" on up to that silent shaking hysteria that the most ticklish are familiar with.

How bout you all? Apologies if this is a weird post, I am a weird fellow and still learning the ins and outs of forum posting as this is literally the first one im really involved with.

Cheers and happy tickles!

All on experience: If it’s a guy, I get upset and violent. I usually grunt, scream, and elbow him, or kick him. If it’s another lady (usually), if it’s light touches I giggle and shiver. If it’s harder tickling, I laugh as though I’ve heard the absolute funniest joke I’ve ever heard. I grab her wrists to stop the tickling if that’s an available option, squirm uncontrollably, and my retreat reflex kicks into high gear. Then afterwards I feel a massive rush of ‘butterflies’ in my stomach which persists for quite a while.

What do you mean? I’m just describing what happens.

I mean, that's fascinating. Have you ever asked yourself why you do the things you do?
Just breaking things down, building things up, humans are so fascinating. I figured I'd ask.

I mean, that's fascinating. Have you ever asked yourself why you do the things you do?
Just breaking things down, building things up, humans are so fascinating. I figured I'd ask.

Oh, I think I laugh and get 'butterflies' when women tickle me because I tend to have a natural attraction/chemistry with them and that lends itself to tickling experiences that are, for lack of a better phrase, the way they were meant to be. When men tickle me, the potential for a successful bonding moment just isn't in the cards.

Oh, I think I laugh and get 'butterflies' when women tickle me because I tend to have a natural attraction/chemistry with them and that lends itself to tickling experiences that are, for lack of a better phrase, the way they were meant to be. When men tickle me, the potential for a successful bonding moment just isn't in the cards.

Hmmm interesting. Why aren't they in the cards?

Also, how is it meant to be?

Hmmm interesting. Why aren't they in the cards?

Also, how is it meant to be?

Being 'in the cards' is just an expression. I mean that it's simply not the way things are. Tickling, the way I perceive it, requires a level of comfort and attraction for the outcome to be positive. I am not attracted to men and I am not comfortable when they tickle me so it's not a positive experience.

By 'meant to be', I mean that tickling can strengthen bonds between people, and that happens when women tickle me.

Being 'in the cards' is just an expression. I mean that it's simply not the way things are. Tickling, the way I perceive it, requires a level of comfort and attraction for the outcome to be positive. I am not attracted to men and I am not comfortable when they tickle me so it's not a positive experience.

By 'meant to be', I mean that tickling can strengthen bonds between people, and that happens when women tickle me.

Fascinating.

If you like girls, just say so! It's nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of women are that way.I think that's what he was fishing for...

I thought it was clear right away that she was saying she's into women, not men. I don't think she ever appeared to be ashamed of it. I'm in the same boat when it comes to viewing tickling as an activity between me and someone I'm attracted to. So as long as the tickling is between me and a girl I'm interested in I'd have lots of fun with it. If a guy tried to tickle me I would feel very unpleasant and try to get away.

I’m not ashamed at all. I thought it was already clear. Thanks

If you like girls, just say so! It's nothing to be ashamed of. Lots of women are that way.I think that's what he was fishing for...

I'm not fishing at all, I was just trying to understand.
but yes, please, do say so in a more direct fashion because the way you said it earlier made it seem like you had some sort of psycho-sexual trauma or something.

But meh.

I'm not fishing at all, I was just trying to understand.
but yes, please, do say so in a more direct fashion because the way you said it earlier made it seem like you had some sort of psycho-sexual trauma or something.

But meh.

I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic about directness because my answer was completely straight forward. And if you inferred a “psycho-sexual trauma or something”, I’m just not seeing that either.

I don’t know if you’re being sarcastic about directness because my answer was completely straight forward.
Not to me, and that's why I asked. No sarcasm.

And if you inferred a “psycho-sexual trauma or something”, I’m just not seeing that either.
That's why I had to ask questions, and get your input.
We live in a society that glorifies psychological trauma for those who are different from what we call "the norm". But it's not always the case. How dare you be different from what someone thinks is the norm? No, how dare I not seek to understand the source of your difference. That's my motto.

Last edited:
I known GMT for a while. She is like me in a way except I have respected her boundaries of only liking being tickled by women. There is nothing wrong with it and I think now is the time to get back on subject instead of trying to understand more of why she doesn't like being tickled by men. She just doesn't and that's the end of it. Any who, I don't like being tickled by men either and I tend to never respond when they tickle me, or I get extremely angry. Now when a lady tickles me it all depends on whose doing it and what they are using. Mostly mine is laughing, squirming, and a lot of times bulking like a horse trying to get that person off of me, Its a natural reaction.

If she doesn’t like being tickled by men that’s her perrogrative. As me if I am very ticklish so I squirm & move around a lot so if I am bound, I obviously don’t move as much. If I am not bound, I’ll move around more of course.

If she doesn’t like being tickled by men that’s her perrogrative.

The word is prerogative, and I wasn't questioning her right. I was seeking to understand the reasoning, out of curiosity and not to be butthurt.

I known GMT for a while. She is like me in a way except I have respected her boundaries of only liking being tickled by women. There is nothing wrong with it and I think now is the time to get back on subject instead of trying to understand more of why she doesn't like being tickled by men. She just doesn't and that's the end of it.

I already came to an understanding. But it seems that you wanted to hammer in from your perspective, so I'll ask you this question. Do you think I wanted to change her opinion?

Another question. Why do you react the way you do when men tickle you?

But, maybe y'all didn't read that last comment though. Guess I didn't make myself too clear. I'll try better next time.

Not to me, and that's why I asked. No sarcasm.

Ok, without letting me know in what way it wasn’t direct, I can’t really do anything about your request.

That's why I had to ask questions, and get your input.
We live in a society that glorifies psychological trauma for those who are different from what we call "the norm". But it's not always the case. How dare you be different from what someone thinks is the norm? No, how dare I not seek to understand the source of your difference. That's my motto.

I wouldn’t say psychological trauma is glorified by society. I mean, many people cling to the notion that those “outside the norm” were traumatized, but that’s not glorifying it. How dare you not seek to understand the source of my difference? That just sounds like a burden you’ve fabricated for yourself. I didn’t come to you asking for help with understanding who I am; I’m not paying you for some service. You’re allowed to ask why I am the way I am if you’re curious. I answered as best as I could. But stating that it seems like I was saying I was psycho-sexually traumatized because I wasn’t direct enough, I just can’t assume responsibility for that.

Yikes! Didn't expect to come back to this lol I'd say we've all expressed our points pretty clearly and no one is in the wrong for having opinions/preferences. Let's leave it at that?

Jonsmith, I applaud your interest in learning, just bear in mind that it's easy to misinterpret a forum post and from the perspective of someone who doesn't know you, the line of questioning seemed a bit intense. Thanks for explaining yourself, hopefully you learned what you wanted.

Girls who are meeting tickles and who like to laugh (lol) no harm no foul in preference. I applaud your willingness to be clear with dudes so there is no chance for misunderstanding. I'd also like to posit that women tend to be more skillful ticklers anyway, in my experience. Dudes can be too rough and too easy for them to get caught up in their passions. Women are less volatile and can really study a Lee, learn the spots and tease them into even greater levels of ticklishness. I dare say we have something in common in that we both prefer to be tickled by girls! :D

jonsmith why are you being a prick here? Cause let's be real, I don't need to keep saying things that are euphemistic here. You're being a sarcastic prick for no real reason. You know why some people will feel comfortable being tickled by one gender, and uncomfortable about the other. But to keep at a female tmf member about why she is more comfortable with women, as if you don't understand why that might be, *and* as if you don't understand that it's none of your damn business anyway ... that's bullshit first of all, and seems like a veiled attempt to draw attention to this female member and make her uncomfortable by trying to goad her into justifying her preferences.

Please let it be, dream. The conversation is concluded and attacking him further is unhelpful. :S

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back