• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Justify Wins 13th Triple Crown

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
Only the second undefeated Triple Crown winner, Justify wins wire-to-wire in the Belmont Stakes, The Run for the Carnations. The other was Seattle Slew in 1977.
E7fNV7DU

Only Secretariat had a faster time during that great horse's run in the Triple Crown. Everyone forgot their troubles and celebrated!

It's amazing that we waited 37 years between Affirmed and American Pharoah, and now we have our second Triple Crown winner in three years.

Well, there was a 25 year gap between Citation (1948) and Secretariat (1973). Then Seattle Slew (1977) and Affirmed (1978) won. Makes me wonder if we are due for a repeat, another winner here in a year or so and then another long drought?

Barbershopman

Triple crown winners often pay very little at the track, and Justify indeed paid less than even money, only $3.60 for a $2 bet.

I am big follower of horse racing in the UK and Ireland and have some small bets most weeks - mostly jumps, but this season I've been getting in to the flat season as well so I took an interest in this race given its significance.

I enjoyed the commentary and on a day when I'd already had four second place finishes betting-wise, I was not at all bothered to be on the 3rd placed Hofburg when losing out to something as special as a Triple Crown winning performance and glad I took the time to watch it.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back