• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long nails ruining tickling experience

tkl123

I've now realised why very limited experience of being tickled my a women has been so poor compared to being tickled my a guy

It's literally because of long nails, so they don't has the ability to dig in

No wonder I've not even properly laughed why I get tickled by them in most cases

It's a sensation, but cannot conpare to stronger digging in tickling

What's the solution for this, it's impractical to tell someone not to have long nails just because of me

Maybe where some kind of gloves?

Or they'll always be useless at it

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Depends. Someone who reacts to a light touch might get driven to hysterics by long fingernails lightly wiggled along their spots.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, doesn't really work for me, it's a sensation no doubt, but literally I don't even laugh, unfortunately the pressure being applied is just not enough
Depends. Someone who reacts to a light touch might get driven to hysterics by long fingernails lightly wiggled along their spots.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

Using knuckles and oil are an absolute killer in cases where digging in is necessary. Mix that in with the light dragging of the of the nails to confuse the senses and switch it up and you'll be howling for sure.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Using knuckles and oil are an absolute killer in cases where digging in is necessary. Mix that in with the light dragging of the of the nails to confuse the senses and switch it up and you'll be howling for sure.

Do you mean like dig in one finger from each knuckle

Yes. Like curl the fingers in and use them in the same manner like the pads or tips of the fingers would be used.

Would they work for digging in ticking, I presume would still be abit painful, as may still feel the sharpness of the nails

It is much less painful to me when she digs in wearing the gloves than barehanded. :D

There are a lot of women who don’t have long nails. If it’s so important, just seek them out. Women whose occupations/hobbies make it difficult to maintain long nails would be a good place to start. If someone having long nails ruins your tickling experience, and a long nailed person tickles you, there is no solution for it to not be ruined.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back