• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic words, phrases and memories

mk31762

TMF Poster
Are you aroused by certain mantras -- little phrases that roll around in your head that have enormous potency? I certainly am. As an example, I remember an older female cousin, who was also my babysitter, telling me how her boyfriend held her down once and tickled her feet. I distinctly remember her saying, "It was awful. There was nothing I could do except laugh." Sometimes both sentences pop up in my head, and sometimes just the second one does. Either way, they have amazing power. It's almost orgasmic to ponder them; to let them roll around in mind for a while.

Another example comes from a source many of us have in common. I know because I've seen it discussed here. On the old Chuck Barris game show, The Newlywed Game, at least once, possibly more, the husbands were asked, "What's your wife's most ticklish spot?" On the episode I saw, one of the husbands answered, "Her feet". It must have been true, because that was her answer as well. I remember she was a late 1960's beauty, with stick-straight, brunette hair parted in the middle. I often run the whole thing in my mind like a video clip, but the phrase, "Her feet" in response to THE question often comes up on its own and it can take my breath away. If I see a woman with no shoes on, say on the beach, or at an outdoor cafe, and I find her attractive, I'll imagine the question being asked about her. It's pure magic.

I know a lot has been said here about the potency of the work tickle in all it's forms. Like many around here, I have trouble saying the word out loud. I love that shared phobia many of us have. It's quite arousing to imagine being forced to say it out loud. But, what about phrases, or little vignettes that still haunt you from your earliest memories? I would love to hear about them.

I love it when someone asks to be tickled. I remember one time trying to convince a young lady to let me tickle her. When she gave in, she said "Ok, tickle me". Just hearing her say that gave me such a thrill. Another time, I was kidding around with another young lady, telling her I was gonna tie her up put her in the corner. Her response was "what are you gonna do then, tickle me to death?"

It's indeed funny how certain little phrases out of memory have a disproportionate impact in our lives. "There was nothing I could do" is one of mine as well. Here are three more of my favourites.

She's being gang-tickled; held down and tormented by several others. She's squirming and thrashing about; there have been the usual cries of "No!", and pleas to the ticklers, "Stop! Please stop! Don't tickle me!" But then her whole body tenses, her back arches, and she screams out, "Make It Stop!" To me it's the change in address that makes the phrase so catching. She's pled with the ticklers to no avail, and has realized she has no recourse left but an impassioned, hopeless plea to the universe as a whole.

A friend was telling me about a tickle session that developed at a slumber party. The victim was in a mummy sleeping bag, with just her head sticking out, and had put on a sleep mask. When the others pounced, there were as many as could fit around the bag, tickling her until she peed the bag. As the relater described it to me, with being mummified and the mask on, "her whole world must have been nothing but inescapable tickles."

And finally, an ex describing a session in which I tied her spread-eagled and tickled her ribs through an orgasm, "That was great! When you didn't stop after I came, my brain just melted and ran out through my ribs!"

Last edited:
Yes, of course. Terms and phrases as powerful erotic cues seem ubiquitous across sexual interests.

When I was a freshman in college, my roommate's sister was visiting one weekend and she was sitting barefoot on a couch with her feet sticking out over one arm of the couch. My roommate looked at me conspiratorially and said, "[sister's name] hates to have her feet tickled."

I will never forget his sister saying "No! Don't!" and then "Stop!" after I grabbed her ankle and began to tickle her sole. :devil:

Thanks everyone. Great responses! Exactly what I wanted. I love the story of the girl imploring the universe to "make it stop". I totally get her desperation being a singular moment, one to return to over and over. The ones that really get to me, though, are the phrases delivered in an everyday, conversational tone. A woman saying something like, "He held me down and tickled my feet", is like a pleasure-bound version of PTSD. It can play in my head, on it's own, whether I want it to or not, and keep me awake at night in the most wonderful way.

When I was 13 I lightly tickled my aunt's navy blue/purple stocking feet after she stroked my arm. She had her legs kicked up on the sofa, still in slippers, but I was able to run my fingers along her insteps. I knew from previous experience that she enjoyed having her feet tickled, but still felt that I was getting away with something, indulging in my secret fetish in plain sight. My mother came into the room and asked me if I was enjoying having my arm stroked.

Before I could answer my aunt replied 'I hope so; I've been tickling his arm while he's been tickling my feet!'. My aunt said this with good humour in her soft, lilting Scottish accent. There was no hysteria or alarm, just warmth and affection. Something about the tone and pacing of her voice - as well as the tickling, of course! - often has me looking back fondly on this experience.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back