• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which do you prefer - tickling or sex?

lovelovelove

Tickling or sex - obviously the two are best together, like chocolate and wine. But say you had to choose, on a daily basis which would you prioritize? Why?:redheart:

Tricky, but I would have to say tickling. I suppose it just hold such a special place in my brain, and I'm wired to get much more... effective responses from just thinking about tickling than thinking about sex. Such is the power of fetish.

Since tickling has gotten so scarce for me lately, I'd say tickling!

yes both with tickling leading into sex, but sometimes the other way round, I guess it all hinges on the quality of the tickling/sex

Hm, well for me I prefer tickling though that entails release for me as my ticklishness skyrockets just after... Lol

I've had some mind blowing snoo snoo lol and it's awesome in the moment but afterwards I just feel drained and tired...

After a good tickling im riding those endorphins and that dopamine for hours lol may have to do with my nature as given in my SN tho...

I agree with this. I’m glad to hear your responses that I’m not the only one with this preference. It’s really interesting.

Until I acknowledged tickling as my fetish, I literally had no personal interest in sex. I felt like it would just be something I had to do to be normal. But I think you’re right that it’s the “power of fetish”... Even just thinking about it is like bottle rockets!!!! I surprise myself!!!! It’s like pressing a button that turns the sex on.

If you mean intercourse, then definitely tickling.

Lol sex all the way. If I had to do them seperately, definitely sex. But together i like tickling in bondage then sex or a mix but usually not at the exact same time. I'm very suprised at the amount thst commented tickling. I find it odd even on this site.

Excellent question! It's a reeeeeeaally close call for me. I *think* I'd say tickling, but honestly, after a couple days w/o release I suspect it'd flip, lol.

The nature of the fetish causes sex to be quite desirable during/after tickling, while at least for me the other way around holds substantially less appeal. So in isolation I'd prefer sex, with the obvious por que no los dos disclaimer :p

Tickling. After all I don't spend inordinate amounts of time on something called the SMF.

Tickling or sex - obviously the two are best together, like chocolate and wine. But say you had to choose, on a daily basis which would you prioritize? Why?:redheart:

I'm just so much more comfortable/confident with tickling. I feel like I open up easier about that (that I'm good at) than sex where I basically have always been a little guarded about. So I guess the tickling is a shield of sorts.

Since tickling has gotten so scarce for me lately, I'd say tickling!

I think tickling is scarce for most people, because finding the right person to share the fetish with is hard to do. So I choose tickling everyday if I could.

Thank you,
LBFT

Tickling while having sex? If I had to choose, I would pick tickling since that alone turns me on.

I think this is an important and difficult question. I would say tickling. But...how disturbed does that answer make me. Isn't that the definition of a paraphilia?

Sex without question. I love tickling, I love bondage, i love spanking, but I love sex more.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back