• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which do you prefer - tickling or sex?

I think tickling is scarce for most people, because finding the right person to share the fetish with is hard to do. So I choose tickling everyday if I could.

Thank you,
LBFT

Well, in my younger days, I seemed to have pretty much all the tickling activity I wanted. Now, nope!

Hate to be overly frank, but it's all about The Orgasm. I've never orgasmed thinking about/fantasizing/doing intercourse/oral sex/any "normal" sexual act. Every orgasm I've ever had involved fantasizing/doing tickling (mostly feet) and foot/body worship. For me, at least, it's just that simple.

Tickling.

But I like the fun/non-sexual tickling a lot so tickling is much more a drive for me.

~ toyou

Sex without question.

All my other likes are in service to my greater sexuality. They aid in the arousal, enjoyment, intimacy, etc of being with another person. And thus why I say 'in service to', which I feel is the key thing to always be mindful about paraphilia/fetishes. Because if they arte not in service to your sexuality, you are in service to them.

Myriads

It's interesting the amount of people who said tickling. For me, I would say tickling as well as I have no interest in sex outside of a tickling context. I'm not sure yet if this is a "Me" thing or a "Tickle Fetish" thing.

I'd say sex, but it's always more fun and intense for me when tickling is involved.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Sex.

Life without tickling is comprehendible but not without sex, unless you are a saint/monk or asexual.

Sex. To me tickling is just a component of my sexuality. I mean, I love them both, but ultimately I need sex in my life. Sex is like the meat or the protein, the entree if you will. Tickling is the spice that goes on top. It's awesome when I can get it, but not always necessary.

gotta love the diversity of views here-----and the absence of any judging/skirmishes. I was expecting those who view tickling merely as foreplay for sex to judge those who chose tickling over sex as "dysfunctional" or somesuch.

gotta love the diversity of views here-----and the absence of any judging/skirmishes. I was expecting those who view tickling merely as foreplay for sex to judge those who chose tickling over sex as "dysfunctional" or somesuch.

Amen to that. And I'm another one who has to say "sex" if forced to choose, though it's a painful choice.

And as I get older and sexual responses are not quite as fast as in the good old days, I find tickling is an amazingly quick and powerful way to jump-start the sex and get back to old form, so choosing between the two would be more problematic than ever.

I'm on #TeamSex as well. Tickling is not my only fetish and I've never needed any fetish to simply enjoy sex.

As I was mostly self-groomed to self-loathing with my fetish---I didn't really indulge in much intimacy of any sort since I demonized myself for my interest. When I did have my first exposure, the safety and ease of tickling made it the main focus and priority. I was rather obsessive with tickling the one who was okay with it after my reveal; it quickly replaced any real access to sex.

As time went on with relationships, I've managed to decouple the two; I still do vastly prefer tickling. Sex has grown drastically in terms of general erotica having an effect on me and desiring it for myself. However, it's also made tickling bloom in terms of exploratory ways (I'd never consider being tickled before, general foot fetishism, and bondage/domination themes).

I'm a bit surprised by the amount of pro-tickling responses in terms of prioritization. I figured that was more conditioning on my own part and not as common (even within the fetish community).

Tickling, easy answer for me. It gives me a completely different arousal than anything else. It's just so much more intense.

Tickling as foreplay, lengthy foreplay where I get increasingly horny. Also when she's naked (if it gets to that) she'll still be tickled all over her body, but eventually it'll end in both of us climaxing. But I also enjoy just sex without tickling of course or vice versa. Still, tickling and sex aren't separated from each other to me. Tickling a woman is a highly sexual act to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back