Tickling R.N. Full Movie
DOUBLE THE LAUGHTER FULL MOVIE MP4
Clips4Sale Banner
Tortured To The Max Clip 1
BONDAGE FOR GIGGLES FULL MOVIE
The Doctors

What's New?

9/18/2018

Visit the webs biggest one stop tickling clip shop! Clips4Sale!

New from MTJ

Bullets &
Laughter #4

Click here
9/6/18

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Max Speer
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Distribution methods for clips

Hi all. After needing to take a break from the tickling game, I'm back and ready to start editing the clips that myself and my model have filmed, and start selling them. There are three main ways I'm thinking of distributing them:

1. Pay per view using Vimeo. A couple of dollars per view. The main disadvantage to this method is I pay a fixed cost per month to allow people to view them, so if not enough people view them in a month, I lose money. The advantage is I can make it cheap and maybe tempt viewers who would not want to buy a clip.

2. Clips4sale. I can't control the price and they take a large cut, but it's reliable and people know it, and are probably comfortable entering their credit card info, more than Vimeo because they know it. Customers would own the clip for a higher price.

3. Patreon. A subscription would get you an email with a link to one clip per month. You would download and own the clip for about $5 per month. The main disadvantage is having to build a base of patrons.

Can anyone recommend either the one they'd most like to see as a customer, or for any producers, which they can recommend based on experience?
    Tickling Tips

A site dedicated to tickling methods and techniques.

Anything?
    Tickling Tips

I don't know anything about the economics of tickling production as a hobbyist or for a steady income, but I personally don't mind Clips4Sale as I figure it's relatively large size means they have decent cybersecurity and a team to help you if anything goes wrong. It's my preference when purchasing clips though I do use a few private sites, those are for producers who have consistently delivered high quality material.
    Hope this helps a bit,
    HappyD
    I want you
    to support science and reason!

For the content-buying portion of this crowd, C4S is the overwhelming preferred platform for purchasing clips. It's the best known, easy to use for both consumer and producer and will certainly provide the best opportunity for the most sales. Even the 40% chunk they take, when you factor in the costs of having/maintaining your own website and platform with commerce capacity, it's not as significant a chunk as it initially seems. The convenience of simply uploading a clip and being done alone is probably worth 20%.

The only drawback in my experience with C4S, is their complete helplessness against certain pirates who are adept at using stolen credit cards to purchase clips on their site. When C4S is notified of the fraud, they immediately refund the credit card an issue a chargeback to the producer. The only problem is, the pirate already has the content, which they then release via file sharing services that actually then pay the pirates for driving traffic their way. So, then the non content-buying portion of this crowd have learned to simply wait for newly released materials on C4S to be pirated.

It bears mentioning, C4S has to also pay $25 to the bank for every refund they issue, so they hate these fraudulent purchases almost as much as the producers. They just can't do anything to prevent it, unless the compromised credit card account is flagged prior to the attempted purchase. I've spoken to a couple of the high volume content releasing studios, and they are able to absorb the piracy due to the amount of content they release and the volume of sales, but I think the impact is much harsher for studios releasing fewer clips.

I'm not familiar with the Patreon or Vimeo models, but I know these days, anything broadcast, can be captured and shared ad nauseam. Personally, I've taken to almost exclusively selling content directly to the purchaser, using various pay apps. Not using C4S has definitely reduced my sales by probably 70-80%, which I am beyond ok with, knowing won't continue giving away content for pirates to monetized without any compensation. Hope this information has been of some use to you.

If you are looking to develop your own solution, please PM me. I did so a few years ago and it's worked well for both hedging piracy and increasing returns.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    If you are looking to develop your own solution, please PM me. I did so a few years ago and it's worked well for both hedging piracy and increasing returns.
    I remember this, and the forum threads that resulted from the apologies from people trying to pirate your stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    Thanks! Just sent you a PM.
    Tickling Tips