• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickleslaves: Miranda

matt62

TMF Expert
I gave the old clip of Miranda on Tickleslaves an airing recently after not seeing it for a long time. It is a classic that stands the test of time, and my eternal gratitude goes to the sporting Miranda and her beautiful laugh and her good humour that was tested beyond anything fair.

As far as I understand, it is generally agreed that the Nonconsensual Tickle video of the supposed hooker in a hotel room was staged, but that Miranda and the other Tickleslaves clips are genuinely non-con.

Just wondering if we do all agree on that? Miranda's reactions are real, but my suspicious mind did stir a little when she says, earlyish in the video, how very ticklish she is, and goes on to say how she used to be held down and tickled by older cousins when she was a child...I don't know, it just sounds a bit as if it is the background detail that we all want to hear her say and so it is scripted in a bit obviously...

Also, if she didn't know she was going to get tickled, what did she think she was there for? I may be a bit innocent or unimaginative, but what kind of activity did she think she was signing up for where she was tied down but kept some of her clothes on?

Their best video. He tickles her not too hardly, not too softly and he gets the most of it after she thinks it's over.

A lot better than his video with Danielle where I believe he tickles her too hard. It was his goal to get her to scream and get angry at him, but it's a shame to my personal taste. Whenever he tickled her softly she giggled uncontrollably (great reaction to keep for long periods), yet 90% of the time he prefers the hard tickling with the angry screaming reaction. I would have reversed that amount of hard tickles versus soft tickles with her, but that's just me. :) She also lost control when she giggled but apparently he didn't care much for that - in my opinion hot - reaction.

The Miranda clip, though, is their best. Very good video, though I don't truly believe it's non-con and if it were, the women clearly weren't in fear or in pain.

That video of the supposed hooker was different and was a very controversial one at the time. Luckily a fake non-con video (because ethical reasons, especially since they used a prostitute who already is at a weak position in the US). But TP got a lot of flack over it regardless and it changed attitudes a great deal. I have watched it only years after the release and it's not too bad, however I don't like the aggression at her direction and the fantasy of a model being in fear for her life. Anyway, it was also one of their last clips from their Golden Age and the start of their eclipse. A few gems were made afterwards, but rarely to reach the previous levels of quality, alas. TickleSlaves wasn't TP though but a separate purveyor of tickling videos. A separate line in collaboration with ParadiseVision who functioned as their distributor.

Last edited:
I think it was "just a bondage shoot" in her (and the other models) eyes when they were getting strapped down.

I don't know if his videos were truly non-con, but the studio died after like 4 videos suppposedly because of the stunts he pulled, and I think ticklingparadise tried to revive it, but failed horribly.

Yeah... Non con is not for me personally. I've not seen the vids, but imo non con tickling (tortured by a sibling or bully when young) is a big reason that so many despise tickling as adults.

. Tickling isn't enjoyable when the lee wants to be tickled. It just takes the fun right out of it. Also, it's the only way to get a real response.

I really pretty much disagree completely with all of that. I know everyone has their tastes in videos and "non con" vs consentual... But it's the MOST enjoyable and fun for me when they want to be tickled, and the responses aren't any less real because of that...imo most of us who like it find it pleasurable in a way and unbearable in a way at the same time... While some want to be pushed straight into unbearable and test their limits or endurance, for me the best type of ler will know how to kind of ride the line between both with you, not ever letting it get too far away from enjoyment but letting it get a little bit more unbearable for a little while and then bringing it back again... There's a really strong rush after those times where it's more intense that you'll feel when it eases up again each time, but not if it gets too far into being unbearable or goes on like that for way too long... Then you're likely to get pushed into feeling scared, angry, upset and will probably just be relieved it's over and maybe have negative feelings about the whole experience. I know you lees who are endurance-testers may disagree with me and only get a big rush after being taken to a breaking point ;) I'm just speaking from my own experience. But anyway, the reactions of someone totally willing who enjoys it are not fake... And a lot of times they have some very fun reactions to it that a person who doesn't want to be tickled won't have.

Regardless of the "reactions", non-con is NEVER acceptable in this or any BDSM/fetish community.

Yes, that video may have been popular to some, but look at the fate of the studio. Didn't even last 5 videos because of what was being done by the guy running it.

I'm with siamese though. I think the best reactions are the natural ones, not the forced or terrified ones. Pure laughter, not the screaming or the begging to be let out.

That's my take on it. It does sadden me that so many in this community actually find non-con acceptable, when it makes you no better than an abuser.

Regardless of the "reactions", non-con is NEVER acceptable in this or any BDSM/fetish community.

Yes, that video may have been popular to some, but look at the fate of the studio. Didn't even last 5 videos because of what was being done by the guy running it.

I'm with siamese though. I think the best reactions are the natural ones, not the forced or terrified ones. Pure laughter, not the screaming or the begging to be let out.

That's my take on it. It does sadden me that so many in this community actually find non-con acceptable, when it makes you no better than an abuser.

Well I agree, except for the 'begging part' as that can be quite fun in itself. Use of a real safeword of course is what helps here. Some great videos out there like that with her pleading to be let out and it falling on deaf ears. :p Getting tickled still is a sensation between heaven and hell, the lee who wants it often is conflicted like that.

I really pretty much disagree completely with all of that. I know everyone has their tastes in videos and "non con" vs consentual... But it's the MOST enjoyable and fun for me when they want to be tickled, and the responses aren't any less real because of that...imo most of us who like it find it pleasurable in a way and unbearable in a way at the same time... While some want to be pushed straight into unbearable and test their limits or endurance, for me the best type of ler will know how to kind of ride the line between both with you, not ever letting it get too far away from enjoyment but letting it get a little bit more unbearable for a little while and then bringing it back again... There's a really strong rush after those times where it's more intense that you'll feel when it eases up again each time, but not if it gets too far into being unbearable or goes on like that for way too long... Then you're likely to get pushed into feeling scared, angry, upset and will probably just be relieved it's over and maybe have negative feelings about the whole experience. I know you lees who are endurance-testers may disagree with me and only get a big rush after being taken to a breaking point ;) I'm just speaking from my own experience. But anyway, the reactions of someone totally willing who enjoys it are not fake... And a lot of times they have some very fun reactions to it that a person who doesn't want to be tickled won't have.

Siamese dream - agree on all counts!!

It's been a while since I've seen the "Miranda" video, but I've never thought that video was really "non-con." The video goes on for a while, and in between bouts of tickling, "Miranda" seems pretty "ok." The jack ass filming says he won't tickle her anymore, and she seems to take him at his word that the tickling is over. This keeps going even after they've been filming for a while. If it were truly "non-con," — if she did not know she was going to be tickled — "Miranda" would have been absolutely furious and/or absolutely terrified after the first 5 minutes. She would have been screaming bloody blue murder, crying, etc. She doesn't seem to be. She also keeps repeating and emphasizing the word "tickle" — "don't tickle me anymore;" "I can't stand being tickled" etc. That's a trigger for people like us.

As someone above pointed out, there's another video in that series where the woman seems genuinely angry. I don't know anything about it, but in that case, the woman may have thought the goon filming would stop tickling at a certain point — maybe he said he would — and went beyond the limits the ticklee expected. But like I said, I don't know.

But... it's been said before in this thread, and I don't know if it needs to be said again, but I'll say it anyway... any kind of "non-consent" is our thing is WRONG.

The guy kept saying something about a bondage video. I assume there are some people out there who enjoy watching restrained victims struggling to get out of their bonds. Not sure if that's true, but that's the idea he was going with.

Yes, that's the only sense I can make out of the scenario too. It does fit with the dialogue I suppose.

Actually although I agree with those who point out the advantages of non-consensual tickling, I also agree that as a general concept it is unethical and should be avoided.

Like a lot of us I am treading a fine line. I have no interest in seeing someone get tickled who hates it so much that their reactions are fearful or frozen. But at the same time there is a whole ambiguous side to tickling and to other sadomasochistic practices. There are many Lees (and God bless them for this) who seem to crave and enjoy playing a "victim" role and skirting on the edge of suffering or at least powerlessness. Sometimes there is a kind of consent to a non-consent situation. I suppose an important factor can be how well the Lee and Ler know and trust each other outside the tickling scenario.

If the Miranda video was truly non-con, then I would not hesitate to say it shouldn't have happened, although in her case it seems to have turned out to be a fairly harmless exercise thanks mostly to her good-natured and accommodating personality. The one with Jessica in the same series is the clearest example I know of why non-con is generally a very bad idea. She not only hated it and was obviously and justifiably angry but her reactions were a complete turn-off anyway because she couldn't enter into it at any level. I have never been able to watch the whole thing through.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back